Bonding time

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

The next day being Sunday was holiday for all of you. After breakfast you were all lazily sitting in  the house. You saw Chansung staring at you and you flushed red *wait I don't blush like this, what’s happening* you thought.

Nichkhun sat beside you and started talking to you, like I said he was just like your brother J and his personality was more and more like your brother as you both started to talk. Nichkhun too was thinking *she's such a unique girl I would love to have her as my girl but why do I feel so brotherly over her instead of the usual attraction I have for girls*. He decided he would be your oppa since the feeling between you both was brotherly-sisterly feeling. When you told him you have a brother who was exactly like him except for his looks and you feel like you were with your brother he confirmed that he would be a brother to you.

When you were telling him about your brother you suddenly remembered your family back at home. You’ve always felt your parents were being different with you, though they love you it use to be different sometimes, and then there were your big brothers Ben and J, they were your best friends as well they knew you were adopted and treated you like their own sister anyway and made sure you never found out you were adopted as sometimes your parents made it obvious, and there was your little sister Lexie who loves you dearly and admired your courage and looked upon you like you were her idol...well that was one of the reason your parents didn't like you, you were becoming a bad influence for Lexie.

You miss them terribly but how you found out you were adopted still pained you.Your father in his anger because Lexie too was starting to race with her friends shouted at you

"You are not even my blood but Sarah I raised you as my own so can't you just atleast be a good role model for your sister, what if she loses her life in the street like your useless boyfriend" he blurted out when he was scolding you.

You were shocked and hurt, you just stood there, your father realized his mistake and covered his mouth with regret, you then ran out to the street, nowhere to go you ended up where your beloved boyfriend Kris had given up his life for you. You sat on the grass beside the road and tears was rolling from your eyes.You wanted to join him

"Kris” you sobbed “babe why didn't you take me with you" you shouted standing  at the edge of the cliff.

"I'm going to join you" you close your eyes.

Your brothers heard what happened and immediately went looking for you they found you crying,standing near the cliff, they pulled you back and hugged you,

"Do you want to kill us as well" Ben shouted at you

"If you don't want us to suffer then don't ever think of doing that again" J scolded you as well.

You felt guilty and said you won’t attempt suicide again. You knew their love for you was huge and you loved your brothers and sister very much as well, but your father's words were still fresh in your mind and you knew you were really not a good influence on your sister and you could harm her future if you continue to be around her, so you moved to your uncle's house and stayed there since your exams were over.

Your mood was continuously fluctuating, you cried sometimes because you miss your family and because you miss Kris so much. Your smiley bubbly, energetic self was all down the drain and your uncle felt pity for you so he decided the trip. You were not excited at the beginning but then you though you could use this trip to change into a responsible person who  Lexie can look up to and also forget your boyfriend. 

Nichkhun watched you spacing out into a sad expression and not talking at all, he realized you must be remembering some things which was making you sad because he too use to have this kind of expression when he was dealing with his sister’s death  4 years ago. 

He pinched your cheeks and you frowned at him

"Feeling bored right? Come on let go to amusement park" he smiled at you. 

"really! we can go?" you became happy instantly.

Chansung heard your conversation "Hyung i want to go as well" he shouted

All the other 2pm boys turned

"where?"

"me too me too"

"but where exactly are we going?"

Nichkhun smiled at you "let's go as group it will be more fun"

"ok" you nodded.

 

"WOW!" you exclaimed when you were at the gate of Lotte world.

"Hyung so you were saying Lotte world, you should have said sooner what if we get caught?" Junho asked

"Yah! There are too many people so they won't recognise us, it’s gonna be fun" Wooyoung chimed.

You were not even listening to them you were busy looking around. You enjoyed all the ride and you guys had a wonderful time. However whenever Chansung was near you, your heart would thump loudly and you find it difficult to breathe, it was too uncomfortable near him so you decided to stick to Nichkhun.

"Nick let get something to eat I’m starving after all the fun"

"okay".

 

All of you were sitting in a rather small table waiting for your food to arrive

"Yah you are sitting on my hand" Taecyeon growled at Wooyoung

"So what... you are stamping my feet every time anyway" he shot back

"I’m going to die of hunger why is it taking so long" Junho grumbled, while Chansung seemed to be sulking, he actually wanted to sit next to you but you moved near Nichkhun and sat between him and Junsu

They were so cute, sitting together like a bunch of kids. They were all handsome, hot, stylish yet childish when they are put together. You smiled and sat quietly. The food arrived and you were eating happily when some girls came near your table saw the guys and squealed. You looked up and looked around to see many people looking at your table whispering and giggling. You looked at the guys they were having ‘oh_no_not_again’ expression. 

"If I’m not wrong those girls are doing whatever they are doing because of you guys right?" you finally asked.

Chansung rolled his eyes *this girl is really dump the restaurant has a big poster of us outside and she didn't even notice*

Nichkhun began explaining actually they were all cousins and their parents were rich and had big business, but they wanted to experience other things before they join their parents business so they auditioned as a group and got selected and were active boyband 2PM for 3 years. Then they got tired of stardom to their parents relief. But they still didn't want to join family business just yet so before joining their respective business' they wanted to live independently for  some years so they opened a coffee shop and now are earning for their rent and food. And since they had lots of fans during their k-pop career people crowd their coffee shop just to see them so business was good.

"Wow why didn't I know that" you exclaimed

"so you guys were singers?" "My sister is gonna love this when I tell her" you laughed

They blinked at you as you were continuing to eat 

"that's all is your reaction?" Wooyoung asked you, because when people usually realize they were idols they would go in to some crazy fan mode or some unusual behavior.

"eh?" you blinked

Well they didn't know what to expect from you anyway since you were always unpredictable so they continued eating with amusement

"I want to test your singing skills" you told them, all their head turned up to you "I wanna know what those girls are so crazy about since you guys are bunch of normal, funny boys with good looks so I want to know if you have magical voices that fans are still crazy over you all" you continued

*what? bunch of normal, funny boys with good looks? well good looks can get us any one we want and with our voices combine we are irresistible....is she even a girl? She is so not-ordinary completely different* they were all thinking the same thing.

Chansung smiled inspite of himself *that’s my girl not fazed by looks and fame*