Pregnant!?

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

"What's this" you asked, he told you to look closely in the ring, you removed it to get a better look at it and saw an inscription on in "Innocence remains" in a very small bold letters, and the ring looked exactly like the previous ring, you felt tears filling your eyes

"Like it?" he asked you

"Like!!!!? no" you replied , he looked at you confused

You smiled at him "I love it" 

He smiled widely at you then he leaned forward and kissed your forehead

"I like you a lot " he whispered and then turned away shy at what he did, you found that completely cute, you took his hand and tangled your fingers with his he looked at you, you smiled at him and then looked at the sky. You both sat there enjoying the evening night.

The following weeks you were always snapping at little things and then you would catch yourself and apologize.

* I'm going to get my periods* you thought. Chansung didn't even mind he thought you must be a little too tired because of the busy work at the shop while the other boys found you strange because of your sudden change but what do they expect from you anyway you were so unpredictable, so they thought that might be one of your mood changes as you always were with variety mood all the time though it usually use to be bubbly, happy, energetic and hyper mood.

Nichkhun asked you if you were alright you told him you were fine and would be back to normal after couple of days.

On a friday evening the other guys were out to get supplies, Chansung wanted to stay with you but you told him to go since the guys needed him as he was stronger than the rest. They all went leaving just you and Nichkhun since it wasn't busy hour that time. The hour went by quickly, you were serving coffee to a couple when you felt your stomach churning up, you held your hand on your mouth

"Nick can you help this couple here I have to-" you didn't complete your sentence you ran to the restroom and threw up. When you got back you looked pale and Nichkhun was worried. 

"Sarah are you really alright? What happened you look really sick"

"I am fine I think I ate something bad this morning but I vomitted just now so I'll be fin- " you ran off again to throw up before you could complete your sentence.

When you were back after a good fifteen minutes the boys were back Chansung saw your pale face and worried immediately. You assured him you were fine. They day went well but your mind was not at peace. You kept thinking about your frequent mood swings which you get during your period times, this time it's been a week but you still didn't get your period and today the vomit episode did not put you at ease.

*Pregnancy?* you thought, *no no no no It can't be,its only three weeks since we had I can't be* you shuddered at the thought of being pregnant. If you really were pregnant the result would be disastrous.

First it would be like 'slept with a guy she met one week ago, got herself pregnant within a month during her stay in korea'. *Then what about my family*  

"Oh God I’m thinking too much" you said out loud.

"What?" Chansung who was beside you asked.

You told him it was nothing, since you looked troubled he took you for a walk around the places you haven't gone before in the evening and you slowly stopped thinking about the afternoon and your mood was happy and peaceful. When you both returned home the guys looked at you both and sighed as if really tired of you both

"You both don't have to show that you are couple and having couple time it makes us lonely" Wooyoung said half teasing sarcastically.

"Yeah" both Taecyeon and Junho said hugging each other and comforting each other fakely. You laughed at them both and hit Wooyoung's head.

"Jason I can be your companion for the evening" you told him

"What about us?" Junho and Taecyeon said in union. Chansung glared at his hyungs "Sarah has work to do she will spend time with me since I am helping her" he said.

"What work ?" you asked him to annoy him though you knew that his intention was to spend time with you.

"yeah what work?" Taecyeon asked knowing what Chansung was upto.

"ummm...that...that..." Chansung was trying to find an excuse

"We've got a possessive baby boy here" Junsu nudged him "Don't worry we won't eat her" Junho patted him.

Everybody laughed and then you all sat down to eat. Everyone was joking and laughing and it was a happy atmosphere and you loved it there. Though you miss your brothers and sister, the 2PM guys were like substitutes for them, you would really miss them when you go back home. But for now as your stay was extended and your dad didn't want you back at home till you change you can enjoy there while it last.

After dinner you suddenly felt some uneasiness and went up to your room then you threw up again. You started worrying  again and were not able to think straight. You heard a knock and opened the door to find Nichkhun. He looked at you with worried eyes and then handed you something wrapped in pharmacy paper bag. You blinked, then he told you to look inside. You opened and found a pregnancy testing kit inside. 

"I saw what happened to you, at first I thought you had upset stomach but then you kept throwing up when you smell certain smell and then I thought of your mood swings this pass few days so I had to confirm if you are pregnant or not" he told you.

You smiled at him despite being very worried, he always knows what to do just like your brother J. You really wanted to know if you were pregnant or not as well, you thanked him and went in to check. To your greatest fear it was positive. Nichkhun was not suprised, you told him not to tell Chansung.

"Atleast not now please" you told him. He wanted Chansung to know so that he can take responsibility of you, but you were not sure how he would take the news so you told him to keep it a secret for a while. And you threw the kit in the paper bin and went to bed.

The next day you called up you best buddy Myungsoo and told him about your pregnancy, that evening he visited you at the shop.

"Does he know?" 

"No I haven't told him"

"Why aren't you telling him, you know he likes you a lot I think like is over rated , Chansung really cares for you a lot, just tell him".

"I know that but I’m not sure if he wants to be a father yet, the other day he said he hates kids and babies even worst, I’m scared he will ask me to abort or something" you told L

L knew you loved babies and you would never ever abort even if the world was going to end, he took your hand and gripped it tightly "then what are you going to do? and what about your family?" 

You have thought a lot about your family but could not come into any solution.

"I can't tell them just yet maybe I'll just stay away from home in some other state and not tell them about it" you told him smiling though you both knew that it was a dead end. He told you to call him if you needed any help, you chatted for a good long time and he made you forget your worries for a while, then he got a call and had to leave.

Nichkhun cared a lot for you like a real protective brother and you kept your distance from Chansung since you didn't know how to face him or talk to him properly now after you found out you were pregnant. Chansung on the other hand noticed you were avoiding him and really didn't like it. He felt really angry that you were always with Nichkhun and were avoiding him, you would not even talk to him now and as soon as he gets in the room you would pretend to be asleep and he knew you were acting.

*what's wrong, did I do anything wrong? doesn't she like me at all? why is she avoiding me*

On the 3rd day after you found you were pregnant you were sitting quietly in the terrace trying to come up  with a solution. Chansung was sitting in the room and was writing song mainly about you and his confusion. He became frustrated as he thought of you since he didn't know what was wrong. He crushed the paper and threw it in the bin, your smile came in his mind then your lately worried face appeared in his mind and he kicked the bin making it fall.

"Dammit what's with you too!" with that he scolded the bin and picked up the paper trash which fell out then he suddenly stopped for a second when his eyes caught a white object. He looked closer and realized what it was.

Many things went through his head that moment. What is this doing here? Is this Sarah's? Why does she need this? His heart was beating fast. He turned the kit and saw the lines on it. There were two pink lines, he knew what that was from what he have heard.

"Oh my God!" he whispered in shock.