Memory back

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

It was five days away from the fashion show which coincidentally was Alex’s birthday. She was very excited, “Mommy I will walk the ramp with you, please?”

“okay fine, but you will look too pretty that no one will notice me” you pouted teasing your daughter.

“But mama is the most beautiful mother in the whole wide world.”

You laughed at her comment and kissed her, “okay, we both will walk on the ramp.”

“YAy!”

 

As you went to work you did not see Chansung. He must be out with one of those girls you thought. Chansung was standing at your doorstep.

Ting Tong

“Coming just a moment” he heard a voice say after 2 minutes the door opened and he saw a familiar face like he knew him. The guy smiled at him widely.

“Hi how can I help you?”

“uh is this where Nichkhun lives?”

“yeah just a second” the guy went in and shouted, “Nichkung hyung Chan-  uh..Mr Hwang wants to see you”

“Coming!”

 

The guy came back to the door, “He is coming, my name is Taecyeon by the way, come in” the guy told him.

“Thanks” with that he went in. Taecyeon chatted with him for a while and when Nichkhun came down and Taecyeon left them alone.

 

“What brings you here?”

“I wanted to ask you somethings?”

“What things?”

“Regarding yesterday, I have some doubts, you seemed worried when you heard TOP’s name, the other day when Sarah first met TOP again she had fear in her eyes and she looked angry too” Chansung directly went straight to the point. Nichkhun looked at him for a while, “You don’t really remember a thing do you?” he asked.

“What!? What are you talking about?” Chansung asked completely confused now and Nichkhun knew he could not force the memory in so he walked towards the cupboard where photos were kept. He took Alex’s picture and showed it to Chansung, “Who do you think she resembles? Does she look like TOP?”

Chansung looked closely realized that Alex did not look one bit like TOP, “TOP is not her father?”

“Isn’t it obvious “ Nichkhun just commented, then he took another photo of 2PM where they were all together. Chansung stared at the picture one of the guy was a photo copy of himself except that he was younger and different style.

“This one is Chansung right?” he asked, Nichkhun nodded. “yeah”

“He looks a lot like me”

“Yeah that’s why we all mistook you,the first time you came to our house”

“Drowned I heard, right?”

“Yeah but it wasn’t confirmed”

Chansung looked at the photo and then at Alex then suddenly he saw the resemblance, Alex looked a lot like her mother but she had her father’s eyes they were exactly the same.

“This guy is Alex father?”

Nichkhun smiled and nodded *saeng you are still so block headed after all the clues I have given you, blame it on the memory loss I guess*

“Come on let me take you to a place.”

 

Chansung sat on the river bank watching the kids play by the water. Nichkhun had brought him to the place where Sarah almost drowned and where Alex’s father was taken away. He sat there thinking about everything *why did Sarah lie to me about Alex’s father? There is something going on and the hyung just now talked to me like he knew me as if we had known each other for long time*

“Did you really die Chansung?” he asked the wind.

Shouting from a boy and a girl caught his attention.

“Oppa don’t go I am scared”

“I am fine I have to do this, else we both will be hungry”

“I will come with you then”

“No you stay promise me that you will stay here”

As Chansung was hearing their conversation he felt familiarity in the conversation like he heard that kind of conversation before. He looked out in the river and began to think where he heard it then all of sudden he saw a flash back

~~~~

"Chansung NOO" you cried.

"Tell I love you to Alex for me"

"NO! Chansung I’m coming with you!" you held his hand tightly, Chansung too was crying but he didn't make a sound only tears were flowing, then he finally smiled at you still with tears.

"No Sarah Alex needs you , you have to be strong for OUR baby, okay?” he looked at you with full love and care “come on promise me you will be strong”

You could just nod , “But you can't just leave me...I love you so much...please don't let go, what will I do without you, you too can’t leave me" you cried even more, losing someone you love a second time was painful than the first.

Chansung came closer to you one last time and touched your stomach and patted it *baby sorry Daddy has to go before you even came out, I will always look down on you from above...I love you, take care of your Mom, arraso* . He looked up at you and kissed you on the lips with all the love that he has “I love you”

He slowly pulled away, twisting his fingers free from your hold.

"No no no no you can't!" you tried to hold him tighter.

As soon as he freed his hands the second knot snapped and only one was remaining. Chansung started to drift away fast,

"NOOOOO! CHANSUNG!" 

"Sorry...I love you" he whispered smiling at you with tears then the current carried him away.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

He stood there frozen looking at the river as he saw you crying while he kissed you and his unborn child goodbye, you cried out to him as he was taken by the current. All the memory began to flood in from his childhood, his family, 2PM band, his sister, his dreams, how you met each other. Everything came back.

“Sarah” he whispered, then he remembered suddenly what he have been doing to you the pass weeks and felt really guilty. He realized the reason why you must have rejected him and pushed him away. His heart ached for what he did to you. He got in his car and drove as fast as he could towards the office.