Suspense surprise

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

The next day your Alex kept pulling your arms in the morning, “Mom get up”

“Baby I am tired, let me sleep for some more time”

“No mommmm, you have to see this , get up” she kept tugging your arms.

“Okay I am awake”

 

She smiled happily and took you down, like always Nichkhun was the only one awake, well actually everyone was up but seriously not awake you could tell that they too were awake cause of Alex’s persistence. Junsu was on the sofa with mouth wide open, Wooyoung and Junho sat beside each other seriously trying to stay awake but falling miserably as their heads swayed side to side hitting each other from time to time. The best sight was Taecyeon, he did not want to disappoint his niece obviously and thought that if he stands he would be awake; he stood by the door, arms folded on his chest, eyes closed and head downwards, motionless and he would lose his balance from time to time and reposition himself.

 

 

You laughed at the scene before you, Nichkhun looked up, “Hey Morning, big girl too is awake, my my is it gonna rain today?” he teased.

“Yeah, laugh all you want, anyways I am wide awake after all this delicious scenes” you laughed. He laughed as well, “Alex really knows how to handle the guys” he winked.

Alex saw her uncles and pouted cutely, she was about to shout at them when you put your hand in and winked at her, “let’s take picture of them first” you whispered.

She smiled broadly and nodded, Nichkhun came to help as well and you three were busy clicking pictures of the handsome men in their funniest, dorky moments. Alex was getting impatient and excited at the same time.

“Honey what’s going on?”

“I want to show you something, I wanted everyone to see but you can see it first, but promise me you will let me keep it”

“okay?” you said unsure what it would be and followed her to the door. She opened the door and there was a small box there. She lifted it slowly and took it in front of you.

“Mom see inside”

You looked at her questioningly but she just smiled and waited, you gingerly opened the box.

“Bahooh!” you heard a cute yelp, and saw the cutest puppy you’ve ever seen, you smiled, “oh he is so cute” you took the puppy in your hand. Alex smiled, “so mummy can I keep it?”

You stopped for a moment, “who sent you?”

“I don’t know, here the card did not mention any name”

 

You gave the puppy to Alex and looked at the card “Happy B’day Alex, you look as pretty as you mother, Take care of this puppy it’s your birthday present from your secret admirer. Take care of you mother for me. Bye”

You felt tears forming in your eyes, as Nichkhun came by your side, “So it’s from Chansung I guess” he said trying to sound normal, you nodded, “He…Alex told him she wanted a puppy the other day he must have remembered” you tried to control your tears.

“It’s okay, let it out, everything will be fine” he said as you leaned on his shoulder and cried all you held back from the night before.

 

“Alex take the puppy in and show your uncles we will come in later” Nichkhun told his niece who obediently took the puppy and went inside.

 

After half an hour your eyes and nose are red from crying, you felt relief finally and at the same time embarrass. You looked up at your friend beside you, he smiled, “Done?”, you nodded.

“Shall we go in?” you nodded again.

As you were walking in, “Nick ummm….”

“What?” he asked purposely though he already knew what you were gonna ask.

“ummm….don’t tell anyone that I cried” you said sheepishly. He did not reply which made you look up to find he smiling broadly at you with teasing eyes.

“Yah! You laugh how much you want but don’t tell the other, nae?” still he was smiling, so you pouted and glared at him.

“okay okay fine I won’t”

You smiled sweetly, “Let’s go in”

 

Inside all the men or should I say boys were awake now more hyper than the puppy,

“This puppy is so sweet” Junsu was grinning like a fool

“Hyung let’s also adopt a puppy”  Wooyoung was telling him.

Junho was busy running behind the puppy, while Taecyeon and Alex seem to be in serious debate again.

“No his name should be Rocky” Taeyeon was saying

“No Taecyeon I already name him Daniel”

“Daniel? Why Daniel? It’s such a lame name, Rocky is much funky”

“No I already named him, Uncle Daniel won’t be here anymore even if he comes back he will different person so I am naming him after Uncle Daniel” Alex said sternly which did not look stern at all by the way. J

Taecyeon finally gave up since it meant so much to Alex, you smiled *Taecyeon you can never win an argument with your niece, can you?*

 

Life got back to normal, you did not feel the same pain as you felt when Chansung left you the first time. This time you let go first so it was better, you knew he was there somewhere and might be thinking about you once in awhile. *If you think of me just once a day It’s fine, this time I feel peaceful, my love for you is stronger but also bigger enough to let you go, I miss you, Take care*

 

9 MONTHS LATER

 

Myungsoo called you out for a drink which you agreed right away,you looked at the clock it was 9 in the evening. The months went by so quickly you thought. You had just finished a project and decided to take a vacation. You submitted your leave application, you were damn tired and needed a release and some fun. When you reached the pub you found out that all his band mates were present.

“Noona/Sarah!” everyone greeted you.

“Hi guys” you smiled at them, “so who is up for challenge?”

After half an hour the infinite boys were laughing, talking, crying etc etc Definitely should not drink with them again you thought.

“Sarah see now manager hyung will scold me, everyone is drunk” their efficient leader Sungkyu pouted, he wasn’t really blaming you anyway.

“Tell your manager to come meet me if he wants to scold you okay?” you smiled mischievously. He smiled back he knew his manager was a fan of you and scared of you as well so he wanted you to say that so that he will not have to hear a one hour lecture.

 

“Come on guys get up time to go” Myungsoo the other clear head was waking everyone. Soon they were all sent home. Myungsoo came beside you, you hugged him, which took him by surprise

“L…. I miss you, you are my best friend in the whole wide world,” you lifted your hands up to the sky in a handshake motion, “Thank you for giving me a friend like L” you smiled broadly.

Myungsoo was clearly amused but your behavior seemed to get attention from others and his face was face of Infinite of course so people started to turn their head.

“okay that’s it no more fooling, you are getting in the car” he pulled you to the car and you were on your way home.

“Are you okay?” L asked.

“yep, why?” you looked at him and knew what he meant, “I feel empty sometimes and I miss him”

“Just asking,  yeah you seem to miss him a lot but you handled this time so much better” he smiled at you nudging you slightly.

“I know it’s is painful but the pain is different so I am fine” you smiled.

“Come for our concert this weekend bring Alex with you”

“But I want to go on vacation” you pouted,

“No you have to, you must okay?”

“Why?”

“Secret” he winked at you, which made you curios.

“What is it?” you asked, “If I tell you it won’t be secret anymore”

You knew asking him was dead end he won’t tell you if he said he won’t even if you bride him with Alex, so you agreed as you were itching to know what surprise it was gonna be.He kissed you goodbye and went after he reminded you once more, “Don’t forget to come it starts 7 o’clock”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sorry readers for very late update. I will finish it today.