Night together away from city

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

For those who don't get why Jason is being mentioned instead of Wooyoung. Its because Sarah(you) is not good with Korean names and so she calls them with names she's comfortable with

Wooyoung=Jason

Nichkhun=Nick

Taecyeon=Neyo 

Junho and Junsu = J & J

Chansung = Chansung

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The week went as usual, by evening 8 you were all sitting in front of the TV waiting for your favorite Animax series Naruto. 

"Sarah don't you think Wooyoung is acting weird? Taecyeon asked you

"no...why?"

"Seriously you haven't noticed" you tried not to laugh, because you too thought Wooyoung was like a nanny for you right now.

"No? did he do something?" you asked innocently

"Never mind"

You smiled and just continued watching. Junsu who wasn't home yet arrived as you went to get some snacks. He wanted to scare you so he came behind you and suddenly shouted in your ears. You got so frightened you screamed and kicked him hard that he fell on the floor. Wooyoung came running like the protective mother hen he was and started shouting at Junsu.

"You shouldn't do like that it's not good for the ba...it's not good for the heart" you heard Wooyoung yelling at Junsu when you finally came to you sense.

"OMG, J are you alright?" 

"Sarah thank God you are okay"

"Can you stand up?"

"Don't ever do that again"

"I was taken by surprise and instinct kicked in"

"If you ever do that again I’m gonna make you regret"

Junsu's head was moving from your face to Wooyoung's face again and again as you both were telling him two very different things one concern the other threatening. He looked bewildered then he looked at you again and smiled "I’m fine Sarah don't worry" then glared at Wooyoung for a good 30 seconds and walked towards his room.

"What happen there?" Nichkhun asked

"Mother hen's usual behavior, Nick please tell him to down his level of protection a little bit it’s making everyone uneasy now"

"okay fine, will do"

 

On saturday Chansung asked you if you wanted to go for a ride by the countryside. So by 10 o'clock you both were already by the green pasture taking in the fresh air.

"WOW it's so beautiful here, I wish I could live here"

"Really? I thought you love the city, the fast phase of it"

"Yeah I love the city but I actually like quiet and peaceful too, the city is for experience and enjoyment and work on the other hand places like this you can get back to yourself, think, get inspirations and relax "

"So you are saying you want both"

"Yeah that will make a good balance" you smiled at him

In the evening as you were about to leave it started raining so you guys had to stay there for the night. You booked a inn. (yeah I know like the movies right LOL ^^)

Chansung who had never cooked in his life decided to cook that night.

"You sure you will be okay"

"Yeah just wait in the sitting room"

After one hour you heard a loud blast you rushed to the kitchen to find rice flying all over the place, you looked at Chansung, he looked like a lost puppy, he had black stripes here and there on his face and his hair was sticking out with rice. You burst out laughing.

"Yah! don't laugh it’s not so bad, Its only the rice I'll do it again" he pouted.

"How much rice did you put?" you finally asked him after your laughter died down.

"5 cup"

"What! 5??" 

"Yeah, why what's wrong with that?"

"This cooker can hold only 3 cup max, that why it burst"

"Oh" he looked so cute and funny right now you wanted to just more. So you took out your phone .

"Chansung look here" he turned "Smile!" you clicked a photo

"Hey hey give me that phone"

"Nope...if you want come and get it" you stuck out your tongue at him

"You little naughty girl" he started coming towards you

"AHHHH" you screamed and ran as fast as you could jumping away happily "you will never catch me" you said as you both were circling the table

"Oh yeah, we will see"

He started climbing the table. *uhoh now what do I do* you ran to another room, you didn't hear him follow. * Phew! Finally safe* you turned *or not* . He caught you by your wrist. "Gotcha!" 

"Really?" you smiled at him sweetly which caught him by surprise and he soften hid hold, you pulled your hands hard and got out of his grip. He realized what just happened.

"Damn! that's not fair" Chansung shouted laughing

"Whatever" you called back.

You were in the sitting room but didn't hear a sound from Chansung. "What can't catch a girl and already giving up" you shouted, but there was no response then the lights suddenly went out.

"Okay Chansung don't play games with me else I’m uploading this photo in the net" still there was no response,you walk slowly towards the kitchen with a pencil in your hand, that was the only weapon you could find in the dark...LOL

You heard a sound from the sitting room and turned while still moving towards the kitchen, suddenly two arms were wrapped around your waist.

"Gotcha" you turned around and hit the person's head with all your might with the pencil

"Ouch! what's that?" Chansung turned the lights on with his one arm still around your waist, then he rubbed his head.

"Sorry! you know natural defence" you apologized

"Pencil as weapon?" he asked laughing at you, he found it damn cute actually.

"It was the only thing I could find in the dark since some genius decided to turn off the lights" you stubbornly defended.

"Yeah and  it will help you a lot" he added sarcastically.

"If it had sharp end I could have hurt you real bad" you smiled at him sweetly again and tried to free yourself again.

"Aha not so fast I knew you would do that no escape this time" he pulled you closer with both his arms around your waist. Okay now you both were pretty close to each other, your heart was getting crazy.

"So where's your phone?"

"I hid it"

"Too bad then till you tell me where it is I'll have to hold you like this"

You looked up at him, he was pretty tall, making you remember the first time you met. Okay it's getting awkward, your cheek started to flush red and your heart beat was increasing at abnormal rate. He looked at you with an expression you could not understand though you knew it wasn't anger or playful *could it be he loves me* It was too much to conclude.

"Fine I'll get it for you if you release me"

He let go and you went to get it. Chansung finally let out his breath when you were gone.*phew that was close* he thought holding his hand to his chest, his heart was beating like crazy that the whole might hear it..

At night you went out and stood on the porch looking into the now very clear sky after the rain. Chansung saw you go out and followed you. The sight before him was too beautiful it almost took his breath away. You were wearing his shirt which almost reached your knees, your long red and black hair was free flowing down on one side of your shoulder, the moon was very bright before you and made you look more radiant, you had a mysterious smile on your face as you patted your non existing belly. Anyone watching might not understand it since your baby bumps were still not visible, but Chansung knew what you were doing. He took out his camera and took a picture of you and the baby without your knowledge, then he smiled at you for a while and went in.

"Baby tomorrow we are telling Daddy" you patted your belly again and went in.