First meeting again?

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

"umm Are you okay?" the CEO's son asked you.

No response.

"Are you that shocked that we want to make your line into a label?"

Still no response.

"Are you alright?" he got up from his chair came near you and waved his hand in front of you, you snapped out and blinked at him *no no no this can't be*

You looked at him again *Chansung is dead...no this man just looks like him*

"uhmmm I’m fine...I just was shocked at the proposal for making Alexis to a label" you lied.

He smiled "you are what I call beauty with brain", you weren't even listening ‘cause you were still confused and wondering.

"Hi my name's Daniel Hwang" he continued bringing out his hand.

"uh...uhmm...I’m Sarah Oh" you shook hands with him still staring at him.

"You know its not good to stare like that at people you've just met" Mr Hwang told you.

"oh I'm sorry Mr Hwang" you apologized realizing what you were doing *wait HWANG!* you stared again.

"Miss Oh do you find me that handsome ?" Daniel Hwang smiled at you mysteriously.

"I’m sorry" you bowed feeling stupid "can I ask you a question?" you added anyway.

"Yes?"

"Your name is Daniel Hwang? H-W-A-N-G ? do you have a brother" you spelled and rapidly asked him.

"Yes and no I don't have a brother" he replied confused now as well, as you continued acting weirdly in front of him *must be the genius side-effect, she's too good at her designs, those who have more talent lack brain in something else* he thought.

You really could not believe this playboy and Chansung shared the same family name and looked exactly alike. Well you thought you saw Chansung again at first but this guy doesn't seem to remember you or even know you.*Maybe he's just a look alike, but why must he look exactly like Chansung* you thought

That night as you kissed your baby Alex goodnight on her forehead twice like you did every night for you and Chansung

"mama you are very quiet today what happened?" you darling girl asked you.

"Nothing honey I am just tired...go to sleep" you smiled

"Okay G'night mom"

 

You sat in front of your laptop and logged in to your webpage you've created in the memory of Chansung.

"Hi baby, today I saw someone exactly like you, he had your family name too. I thought you came back from death :) ...but he wasn't you...I miss you so much" you typed as you felt that familiar void and emptiness.

You took a deep breath "No Changsung I'm not gonna cry, baby I’m not crying when you are not around like I promised" you smiled almost in tears and went to bed.

 

Daniel Hwang went home that day not in the mood to party

"Mom do you know anything about Sarah Oh?" he asked Mrs Jang

"The designer?"

"Yeah, she behaved very strange when I met her, she even asked me my family name again"

"Really? but everyone knows you are adopted and so you have different family name from us, you were the one who didn't want to change that" his mom replied.

"I know but that's not what I meant...she looked at me as if she had seen a ghost and when I saw her for the first time I felt like I knew her"

"But it was your fist meeting" his mother added.

"Yeah I know maybe it's nothing" he said and went to bed.

Mrs Jang was smiling mysteriously as she watched her son go upstairs.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all sorry for not updating regularly, Im very busy with my work and studies that's why.

Thanx for reading this strory

Comment please to let me know whether you like it or not.

 <3<3<3