Ghostly morning

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

"Taecyeon,what do you think? Can I take her home?"

"Nah! I don't think so, you will have to stay here for a while.....wait! what did you call me?"

"Taecyeon" Alex stuck out her tongue at him and ran.

"You little naughty rascal" he chased after her.The rest of the people in the room were still standing around the bed, shaking their head.

"Can’t believe Teacyeon always become a five year old when Alex is around...tsk tsk" Junsu laughed shaking his head.

"What do we do with her?" Wooyoung asked pointing at you sleeping peacefully.

"It's already 10, she might be late for work" Junho said

"Sarah looks really hot when she's all dressed up" Junsu said thoughtfully.

"Yah! don't you dare talk about her like that"  both Nichkhun and Wooyoung chorused and smacked his head.

"What! I was just remembering when we first saw her, and you" pointing at Wooyoung "too kind of said the same thing.

 

~~~Flashback~~~

"Hyung she looks hot right?" Taecyeon asked Nichkhun who was simply standing by the door looking bored at how his friends were so curious about the girl on the bed.

Wooyoung looked closely at you "though she looks same like any other girls, I can feel she’s different.".

Junsu smacked him on the head "Ya kiddo you will wake her"

"Hyung you could just tell me, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HIT ME!"  Wooyoung shouted irritated at his older friend.

~~~End of Flashback~~~ 

Everyone became quite for a moment as they too remembered the first morning you met each them.

*I miss the old fun-loving, bubbly, fearless Sarah, when will you be back?* they were all thinking as they watched you sleep deeply. 

"You can't catch me...bleeeeeeh" Alex came running in with Taecyeon close behind her heel,

"Wait and see" Taecyeon chased the gleeful child, they were making noise of ten people,

"shhhhhhhh"

"Hey don't make too much noise else I'll kill you myself" you shouted out of nowhere making everyone turn towards you.

"Yeah Sarah is definitely back"

"Told ya it's like dejavu except Channie isn't here" Junsu added.

 

"WHAT are you guys talking about?" you got up to find 5 men around your bed and a little girl,

"and what are you guys doing here?" you asked "where's girl's privacy gone..." you looked your watch.

"OMG!!! IT'S 10AM!!!" you shouted and jumped out of the bed, "Can't you guys wake me, I've got important meeting today" everyone just stared at you.

"What?"

"Nothing!" everyone chorused as they started moving around still surprised at your new personality.

*maybe the old Sara is finally back* they all thought.

 

DING DONG!

"I got it" Wooyoung shouted and went to get the door.

"Nick did you give Alex breakfast? What about school?" you shouted from the bathroom. "Don't worry we got it!" came the reply, you took shower and got ready as fast as you could.

Meanwhile Wooyoung slammed the door shut and stood there frozen.

"Wooyoung who was it?" Junho called.

Still frozen and no response.

"Who was at the door?" Taecyeon asked "Wooyoung....WOOYOUNG!" everyone called but he didn't move.

Alex went near him and tugged his shirt "Uncle who was it? Everyone's asking."

"Oh Alex" he said with full fear "I was just lost."

He then ran to Nichkhun "Hyung there's a ghost at our door!"

"What! Stop joking around"

"No I’m not joking"

"Yah, don't play jokes now, we have to get Alex ready" Taecyeon who was nearby too heard and told Wooyoung.

"Seriously I’m not joking...wait where’s Alex?"

 

 

Alex in the meantime was trying to open the door , "NO Alex!!!" Wooyoung screamed.

She opened it and saw a tall guy at the door, "What do you want Ahjushhi?" Alex asked

“I’m  here for Sara...is she here?"

"You mean my mom? Yes she is getting ready...come in"

"This ahjushhi wants Sara" Alex shouted at her uncles. Nichkhun was still scolding Wooyoung "What's wrong with you, are you high or something?"

"Hyung you know I don't do that stuff, seriously"

"Maybe he's sick" Taecyeon suggested.

"Alex who is- " Junsu asked and stopped mid-sentence.

"Yah, what's wrong with-“ Junho stopped mid-sentence too, they both stood frozen.

 

"Guys what going on?" Taecyeon came to the living room.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"he screamed "Ghh-Ghh- gho...ghost" he managed as the three looked at the man terrified.

"Uncle Nick other uncles are saying there is a ghost in the house" Alex went to Nichkhun scared, Nichkhun carried her in his arms and went to the living room.

"Guys enough of you jok- " he too stopped and remained frozen and stared at the man Alex had welcomed in.

 

"Hi guys! I came to take Sarah" the man smiled and said.

The guys looked at each other, "AHHHHHHHHH!" they shouted together terrified.

"He talked!"

"He's going to take Sarah away?!"

"Ghost talked"

"Ghost smiled"

All the 2PM boys were running in chaos, Taecyeon took Alex, "Come on Alex let's get you to safety" and he went to hide behind the sofa.

Junho hid behind Junsu, "Yah I’m also scared"

"But you are braver please Hyung don't let the ghost hurt me"

"Let’s hide under the table in the kitchen"

"Got it"

"1-2-3!" they both ran to the kitchen.

 

Wooyoung put his arms together in a form of a cross, "Get away from me evil, I shun thee"

"Hyung you are not saving yourself?" he asked Nichkhun, who didn't answer.

"Fine, I’m saving Sarah before this ghost attacks her" he went up to get you.

 

"Sarah don't go anywhere stay here, else the ghost will kill you and take you away"

"What?"

"There's a ghost downstairs"

"Don't talk nonsense"

 

Meanwhile Alex and Taecyeon were hiding as best as they could, "Uncle, is the ghost still there?" Alex asked in a low voice.

"shhhhh...yeah, let's stay put till it goes okay" he whispered trembling.

"Taecyeon don't worry I will protect you I have my pencil, don't worry, but I hope the ghost does not have horns, I will be really afraid then" Alex didn't know the ghost the guys were talking about was the ahjjusshi she welcomed at the door.

"Thank you Alex, you are the best and the ghost doesn’t have horns"

 

 

You opened the door to go down, “Sara don't" Wooyoung pleaded.

"There are no ghost, Wooyoung so I'll be fine"

"But this is real, it's Chansung's ghost and he has come back to take you" he said with full fear in his voice.

"Chansung!?" you asked bewildered and very curious now.

"Yeah, what about us and Alex if he takes you away ?"

"Don't worry I’m not going anywhere" with that you ran down.

 

 

You saw a tall guy standing in your living room, Nichkhun was near him, still staring at him, the man looked amused at what was happening around him, you could not believe your eyes.

*Is that Chansung?* he was dressed neatly in a suit.

"Chansu..."you stopped when he turned, "Oh here you are, Good morning Sarah" the man greeted you.

"Mr Hwang!"you replied surprised and a bit disappointed, "I mistook you for someone else"

Nichkhun looked at you weirdly and mouthed "Hwang?you know him already? Who is he?"

"Will tell you later" you mouthed back.

"Are you okay? I dressed up in formals today since it's an important meeting, totally not my style but they are okay I guess, hope I didn't surprise you that much" Mr Hwang asked.

"I’m good" you looked back at him, you almost wanted to laugh *Thank God you are bit of narcisstic prince, thinking all is about you* 

"So Mr Hwang how did you know I was here and why did you come?"

"I told you to call me Daniel, I asked Mrs Kim and she directed me here, you are late for the meeting and so I came to pick you"

"Ah!...thanks and sorry for the commotion a few minutes ago, we are not a normal household as you can see" you told him.

"Yeah...I can see that...it okay" he smiled clearly amused.

 

"Guys you can all come out now" you shouted "As you know GHOST DON"T WALK AROUND DURING DAYTIME"

You turned to Daniel and smiled at him one more time "You will get use to it."

They all gathered, "Guys this is Mr Daniel Hwang, my boss and CEO son"

"Hello Mr Hwang" everyone greeted.

"This is Taecyeon, with Alex, that is Junsu and Junho, This here is Wooyoung and this is Nichkhun" you introduced everyone.

"Nice to meet you all" Mr Hwang said.

"Isn't he Chansung? he looks-"

"Wooyoung let get Alex ready" Nichkhun cuts his sentence.

You smiled gratefully at him, "Guys I’m late I gotta go."

You kissed Alex goodbye and went.On the way you didn't talk much as you went through your presentation. Daniel Hwang too didn't speak much he was in deep thought.

*Chansung...I heard that name before it sounded so familiar, who is that person? What was the whole morning episode about?*

He looked at you reading your papers

*maybe I'll just have to peel you layer by layer and find out about you* he smiled.