Finally found you!

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

"Nick I want to talk to you", you pulled him aside after the dinner.When you both were alone, you told him the day's episode.

"So you think he is Chansung?"

"yeah...I wasn't sure before, since he didn't know me and how he dressed so differently I thought he might be someone who

looked like Chansung but today Im positive when I looked in his eyes"

"okay but there is a lot we have to find out,since he doesn't seem to know us, we might be wrong" Nichkhun finally said after a long thought

"yeah, If it's really Chansung Im just glad that he survived" you said feeling relief that even though you might be wrong for now it was good news.

"yah you should have told me before, I was so surprised this morning" Nichkhun pouted

"sorry I was too busy and you guys didn't even visit us so how would I tell you" you defended.

"okay fine, but next time tell me beforehand"

"kay"

 

 

That evening as you put Alex to sleep, she hugged you

"Mama, were you afraid of the man this morning?" she asked you

"who"

"The ahjusshi who came to take you, after you left they were discussing and saying, if he isn't Chansung' ghost then who is he?"

You smiled at your cute daughter's frowning face, she knew something was going on but didn't understand

"Honey, the ahjusshi was just a friend, he looked alot like someone we knew, that's why they were surprised"

"oh...mama did that person die, because only after they die they become ghost, right mama?"

"ummm...yes but actually this person we are not sure because we never found his body,he was just carried away in the river" you said with tears in your eyes.

Alex wiped your tears "mama don't cry, you must have really liked the friend...do you want me to use my new magic wand and bring him back?"

You laughed softly *thank God I still have you* and kissed her.

"your wand can make only one wish come true and you want to use it for getting a puppy, remember?"

"but if mama wants she can use it" Alex told you with worried face

You smiled lovingly at her "Aigoo, my daughter is the best,but I too want a puppy so we will use it for that, okay"

"really...okay" she smiled happily

 

 

"Now who wants Daddy kiss? or Daddy's tickle?" you asked tickling her, she was squealing in delight and that made you happy

*Chansung see your daughter loves your tickles and kisses, she's so happy*

 

Finally when you settled down,

"okay now who wants daddy's kiss, his turn on the cheeks tonight"

"me, me ,me " she shouted in delight,you laughed and kissed her on cheeks.

"mama I wish daddy was really here with us"

"me too darling" you said with sad smile
 

"you miss him alot,right mama? everytime you kiss me for daddy you feel sad" Alex looked at you with her big innocent eyes

"oh baby I do miss daddy but Im not sad, you look so much like daddy and I see him everyday in you,so Im always happy that I have you my darling daughter" you smiled at her

"okay I love you mama"

"Love you too darling!" you kissed her forehead

"G'night"
 

 

The next day the guys were pestering you with all sort of question

"who was that man?"

"he's not Chansung?"

"what's happening?"

"okay guys stop! I will tell you everything I know."

You told them from the time you first met Mr Daniel Hwang, till yesterday, you also told them how you think that he must be Chansung.

"oh so it's like that...without doubt he is Chansung" Wooyoung said

Taecyeon smacked his head "we still don't know idiot"

"But he has to be only then Sara will be truely happy agai...." Wooyoung stopped as Junsu hit him.

"What now...oh sorry Sara" he smiled realising suddenly

"Yah is that what you guys thought, Im not truely happy, I have Alex and I have all the five of you Im happy" you laughed at them

"not convincing" Taecyeon said with disapproving look

"oh come on guys, what Im not fun anymore?"

Everyone shook there head

"What?" you looked at them, they had you-seriously-don't know-or-are you-just-kidding look.

"ok fine! Im not fun anymore, I don't laugh,smile,joke,play around" you admitted.

"oh so you finally realised" they all smiled at you.

"It's just that I don't know how to be my normal self anymore, you know after Chansung's gone I became lost could not find myself again" you told them.

"oh you you poor girl, come here" they all hugged you.

"we know" they patted your back,it was comforting

After that morning you decided to stay the week at the guys house, to find yourself and get back to normal. The guys were always good,caring and naughty, they even spoilt Alex pampering her and Taecyeon could never seem to win an argument with her

"mama Uncle said that you use to ride bikes and even defeated a gangster in a race, is that true?"

You laughed "Junsu Im gonna kill you later" you shouted at him, he was in the kitchen "no prob" he replied.

"yeah darling, even Daddy was there" you smiled remembering.

"really,mama tell me again the story how Daddy kissed me before he went?" she said excited.

"See you tell her too many stories that she's addicted" Nichkhun sat near you.

"Uncle!" Alex went to his lap and became busy opening the present her uncle gave her.

"It's the only way I can tell her the true story in a way she can understand" you smiled at him

"yeah you are right" turning to Alex "who wants to hear a story of the Runaway princess and the handsome prince?"

"me, me " Alex said excited

"really wanna hear?"

"yes, Uncle Teacyeon and Junho already told me the story, it based on Mama and Daddy, right?" Alex asked cutely.

"oh.. you already knew" he acted disappointed "but they must have left out the part when the princess became pregnant what she did" he added

"they just told princess became pregnant, and prince went to war and the baby princess was born without her father but got 5 wonderful uncles" Alex said innocently

"oh~ they left the interesting part, do you wana hear the rest?"

"yes"

"The princess was not sure she was pregnant,and she could not tell anyone but one of the prince who was the Handsome prince friend decided to help her..."
 

 

 

You smiled and went to help Junsu with dinner. You all tell Alex story based on your lives so that Alex would know who and what her father was like. And she loves hearing them. Which little girl wouldn't love a good fairytale based on her parents. ;)
 

 

The work at office was getting better, you started becoming more lively, and Nana would always warn you whenever Mr Hwang was nearby.

"He will take your heart,play with it and then throw it... I know guys like them" she would tell you.

"please Nana I've heard that a hundred times,maybe you should seduce him and find out if the rumours are true" you would .

"SARA!"

 

 

Daniel Hwang went to work everyday. Saw you in the office everyday and when he sees you, the darkness he feels around him would go away. So he would spent every bit of time he had at office.He talk to you whenever he got chance, he would ask his secretary reasons to see you, like even if a small bit of design you summited had a slight dent. Well to you it looked like you got a very strict boss. But ofcourse he never scolded you, you both became a bit comfortatble with each other.
 

 

One friday afternoon Nana was on leave and you were sitting alone in the cafeteria.

"Mind it I join?"

"Mr Hwang! ummm....yeah you can" you politely replied.

"So where's your friend?" he asked

"Nana? she's on leave her son has a tournament today"

"Got no other friends around here? I kinda feel your friend Nana doesn't like me very much"

"hahaha...so you've noticed, don't worry she's a good girl,she thinks she's my big sister and is just worried for me"

"yeah she looks like a nice person, so no other friends?"

"I preffer it that way, Im satisfied with the crowd at home" you laughed

"hahaha...yeah you got nice crowd back there" he too laughed
 

 

That way you guys became bit close. Daniel Hwang felt alive whenever he was near you and you felt happy knowing that this person might be Chansung.
 

The next week on your lunch timing was changed and you no longer could have lunch with Nana, only on Wednesday you could have lunch together.So your new lunchmate was of course Mr Daniel Hwang.

(It's obvious whose doing it is ;D)

 

You guys particularly talked about nothing personal or serious.Just jokes and normal day to day conversation. At home the guys were pestering you to ask him about his personal life.You told them what you knew so far.

"Okay....playboy, rich, spoilt, cold to people except whom he likes....hmmm sounds pretty much like Chansung" Wooyoung commented

"yeah but he dating different models every night and partying hard doesn't sound like Chansung" Junsu added

"yeah but four years is a lot of time, and he is the type to do rash things in order to hide something deep inside if it's really Chansung" Nichkhun said frowning.

"Are you okay when you see him with different girls" Taecyeon asked you concern

"well it's not comfortable knowing he could be Chansung, but it doesn't matter as long as he is alive....ummm G'night guys" you said and went up

"it must be hard for her, she has become so good at hiding her pain we don't know anymore, we have to find out soon what happened" Junho said

"I'll meet his adopted parents tommorow" Nichkhun

 

That night Chansung could not sleep,the dark feeling was consuming him he could not bear it so he went to club, drank as much as he could and picked a random blonde headed girl. Instead of going home he went to his office.

 

The next day you went early as you had an appointment with a director and you left your drive at the office. It was 8 o'clock, office opens at 9:30AM.You got in and as you sat to type in your presentation you saw light coming from the Boss office. You heard talking as well,almost shouting.You went to check out what was going on, someone could be tempering with the boss' office. But as you got closer you heard something else,

"Stop it!" the guy shouted.

"grrrrr you were the one who brought me here, last night too it ended the same after everything happened you called out her name" the girl said offended

"shut up and get out, don't make me angrier" the guy said

"im telling everyone about you"

"OUT"

 

 

The door opened and you stood frozen as the girl came out, she was half dressed and carrying the rest of her dress in her arms. She ran pass you, after 30 seconds the door opened again.

"here take your heels with you" Daniel Hwang threw the heels at you thinking you were the girl.

You were still frozen, you just looked up.

"Sarah!" he gasped looking at you like a guy caught red handed.You realised the awkward situation immedietly.

"umm...uh..ahem!..Im sorry Mr Hwang i thought someone came up here to mess with your office so i came to check it out." you said finally

"oh okay..." he didn't know what to say * she saw everything, what do I do now,I didn't even sleep with the damn model but how will she know that ...Damn!*

"I'l ummm...just go" you went

 

That day at lunch you were not very comfortable to sit with him, he too felt that. You got up to leave.

"Wait Sarah, nothing happened last night"

"what?" you turned back "why are you telling me this" you asked.

"I just don't want you to misunderstand" Mr Hwang looked at you almost like in pain. You could not just leave him when he is looking at you like that. You sat back and just looked at him

"I thought she was someone else and almost did it but I stopped before I went further" he continued.

You sat silently, deep inside you felt relieved actually but how can you say or show that it would be awkward

****thank God you didn't sleep with her

you are happy that I didn't? why?

You shook at the thought, super awkward what would you say then, lets just keep quite***

"I get nightmares and this dark feelings consume me since I can't remember who I am and what even my name is" he said

"what happened?" you asked suddenly concern and curious.

"I don't know four years ago I got up and I don't remember a thing, but i get horrible nightmares and my parent says I kept calling a girl's name, her name was...ummm...I don't remember...some Hwang who died in accident, I was saying sorry noona,something like that all the time so my parent thought she must be my sister and that was the only connection I had to my identity so I decided to keep the family name."

"how did they get you?" you asked feeling hopeful  *please let him be Chansung*

"They found me by a river bank"  
 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Long chapter hope you guys liked it

 

Im going to be busy with live shootings so might not be able to update for this week.

After work if I get time will try to update anyway. Take care :)

Love ya'll Readers <3<3<3