Threats and painful separation

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

The song finished and you went back to your seats. Jessica literally clung to Chansung while TOP leaned in an kissed your neck, you were about to pull back when he reminded you, “Be careful remember Alex”

You turned away angry at him for using your daughter and scared at the same time that he might harm Alex, the thought him near your daughter itself frightened you. 

 

Chansung was looking at you the whole time *what are they doing?* he saw your expression which was disgusted look *what’s going on? If she doesn’t like it can’t she stop him* he became a bit angry and jealous too.

 

“Baby kiss me back” Jessica told him but he just looked your way, “Daniel?”

“Yeah what?” he finally came to his sense, “where were you looking?” she asked acting innocent, she turned towards you and her oppa, “Them?” she asked.

“Jess does your brother and Sarah knows each other?”

“Yeah more than 4yrs now, they haven’t met in a while so they must be catching up” she said pleased that he asked her the question.

 

After around 11 you said you wanted to leave since it was late and you had work the next day.

“Chansung you are her boss let her stay for a while” TOP asked with a smile at his friend.

Chansung looked at you, you gave him a pleading look, he wanted to ask you somethings anyway so he sided with you.

“Man if she wants to go let her go, it’s busy week with the project deadline next week, maybe you all can meet again another time, I too gotta go”

TOP smiled, “Fine since your boss says we will obey” then he pulled you closer and whispered, “Remember you are mine now, if you change your mind Chansung and your daughter will both die”

You glared him with hateful eyes and stood up to go, as you walked passed GD , he stared at you like he could see through your soul. You felt strange aura and shook your head *what’s wrong with him? Wait does he know me?* you shivered at the thought.

 

When you reached home you kissed your daughter and hugged her tightly and slept in her bed.

 

The next morning you went down to have breakfast, Nichkhun saw you gloomy face, “Girl something wrong? First thing in the morning and you don’t smile at me?”

You laughed and smiled at him, “Good morning oppa!”

“OMG! Did you hear that?”

“Is the world going to end?”

“I need a hearing aid”

All the guys were scrambling playfully and teasing you but they were clearly shocked you said oppa for the first time.

“I think I’m gonna faint” Wooyoung dramatically fell

You laughed and took a bit of your pancake and innocently asked, “What happen to these guys, Nick?”

Nichkhun looked at you for awhile and laughed, “it the usual morning routine”

“Yah hyung not fair, how can you be alone be oppa for Sarah” Taecyeon pouted as everyone took their seat.

“Hmmm I agree Sarah call me Oppa too” Junho looked earnestly.

“Yeah you are only 21 we all are above 25yrs and above so call me too”

“me too”

They were all so sweet sometimes like 25 yr old kids, “Nope then who will be my hyungs, if you all are my oppas”

They all stared at you, you almost burst out laughing at their faces, “okay I was just kidding, but calling you all oppa would be weird”

“Aissssh Alex you can call me oppa nae?” Junsu suddenly asked to Alex who was busy eating her pancakes and not aware of the situation around her, she looked up when her name was mentioned as the honey dripped from , “uh?”

Taecyeon pulled a napkin and wiped , “yah she is your niece”

“But Sarah won’t call us oppa”  he tried to make it sound like it was your fault so you would call him oppa, you laughed *aigoo this boys*

“You want someone to call you oppa?” Alex looked up at Junsu who nodded, “But Uncle  Junsu I already have many oppas, uncle L’s band Infinite are all my oppas they will feel bad if I call you oppa too”

“Aigoo rejected by your own niece” Wooyoung patted Junsu’s back, while Nichkhun watched in amusement. You knew what Junsu was upto and knew he would never expect you to call him oppa anyway so you decided to surprise him..

“Junsu oppa can you pass me the milk?” you suddenly asked.  

Everyone got shock the major one being Junsu himself, “eh?...uh…ok-a-y here” he stammered and pass you the glass of milk.

You smiled mischievously and drank your milk while everyone else was still shocked. You got up and went to put your dishes in the sink.

“Did she just call me Oppa?” Junsu asked

“Yeah looks like she did” everyone looked at him jealously.

“Sarah call me too Oppa nae?” Teacyeon, Wooyoung and Junho shouted and you smiled, “Nope” and you stuck out your tongue at them and went up to get ready for work. You could hear them immediately talking to Alex.

“Alex honey, tell Sarah to call me oppa nae? Please?”

“I will take you to Disney World”

“I will buy for you a new puppy”

You laughed, “Guys I can hear you’ll , Alex don’t listen to uncles”

 

You felt a lot better as you went to work. The boys always knew how to lighten your mood. You smiled as you thought of the morning episode, but the incident last night was still fresh on your mind. You decided to avoid Chansung as much as possible, which clearly pissed him off when you met him in the office. You went to the rest room to freshen up as you came out a man grabbed you with his arm around your face and pulled you with force in some direction, you were about to fight back when a familiar cologne registered in your mind. *Chansung’s cologne?* he like only the limited product of a particular mens cologne which he always wore.

“Don’t shout” the man told you.*Chansung, your taste is still the same* you thought.

He took you to an isolated closet in one of the unused office room. He released you and he stood right in front of you. It was dim and you could not see properly.

“Daniel what are you doing? ”

He looked at you a bit hesitant then he finally said, “what is TOP to you? ”

“WHAT? You dragged me all the way to ask me that?” you asked shocked that he asked you about TOP.

“Answer me!” he said in serious tone.

“I can do whatever I want, so don’t bother” you simply told him and turned to go out.

He was not satisfied with your answer he pulled you arm, “is he threatening you in anyway, you looked frightened when he was dancing with you last night”

You froze for a few seconds *you still can read me so well even if you can’t remember me, huh* you thought feeling very sad suddenly but you put on a straight face, “No Daniel he wasn’t, and I was not frightened”

“You like him?”

“I have to go” you did not want him to interrogate you since you might tell him something that might put him in danger. You pulled your arm and walked towards the door. In a swift moment he came before you and stopped you and walked closer towards you, “You did not answer my question”

“Daniel I have to go”

“Answer me do you like him” he said in angrier tone holding your arms in both side. He wanted to hear that you don’t like TOP, he was jealous and angry at the same time and you haven’t denied or cleared his doubts, “when he kissed your neck did you enjoy?” he shouted.

“Da-nie-l,”  you were a little frightened and his grip was painful. He realized he was gripping you too tight and released you. Then he turned away to let you go. As you took a step to go he said something which made you turn.

“You did not like it didn’t you, I saw in your face, you hated it” he said softly and looked at you, “Then why did you allow him”  he continued his voice almost breaking, you could see the pain in his eyes and at that instants you could see the love in his eyes and knew he wanted to hear that he was right about TOP. You felt tears forming in your eyes as you stood there *I’m so glad you still know me so well, I hated every bit of his touch*

 

Since you did not go he came closer towards you. He noticed your tears and pulled you in a hug. You did not push him away. He then leaned in to kiss since you did not pull back he kissed you.

*please just one final kiss, I Love you Chansung and thank you for staying alive and coming back to me, I’m sorry I’m gonna be the one to break your heart and cause you pain again* tears rolled down your cheeks as TOP voice echoed in your head “Alex or Chansung”

 

You summoned all your will power and push him back, which surprised him.

“Get off from me” you glared at him angrily.

“Sarah”

“No Daniel you don’t love me and I don’t love you, let’s keep it that way”

“What? No I Love you Sarah, ever since I first met you, you have always been on my mind, I feel happy and free when I’m with you, my pain seem to disappear when I see your face” he paused, “you seem to have this magical magnet which I am drawn to, like we have a connection, doesn’t that mean I am in love with you” he confessed.

 

You felt your heart break into bits *please God this is so hard*

“No you just thought this is love, it’s just temporary feeling it will go way soon”

“No, you feel the same way too, don’t deny”

“I don’t, the kiss just now I didn’t feel  a thing, I never had feelings for you, I thought you were hard to get type since you are a playboy but guess you are the same one girl’s guy, the boring kind. I am attracted to bad boys who are impossible to get, I thought you too were that type in the beginning but now I don’t find you pleasing anymore” you lied as cruel a you could.

“That’s not true, you are not that type of girls” he said not believing which warmed your heart *you trust me so much don’t you, Chansung I can’t let you suffer because of me again and our daughter Alex too will be in danger, you are strong you will move on and get a new life, I am sorry*

 

“It is, TOP is Alex’ father, and I love him, I told you I love Alex’s father a lot didn’t I, so you can see now I was angry because he went away for so long” you put on the most honest face you could. He looked hurt, angry and sad. He walked out of the room without a word  leaving you alone.

 

As soon as he was out of sight you broke down and cried. You told Nana you were taking leave since you weren’t feeling well and you left.

 

Chansung sat in his office pondering on all that you’ve said, he did not want to believe a word you said but it was so real and everything made sense. He became angry at the thought of you with TOP,

“You want the bad boy type don’t you, let me show you” 

 

As you went to get Alex from her school you saw a man standing near her. As you got closer you recognized the man and ran immediately towards them.

“Mom!” Alex shouted you took her in your arms and kissed her, “Hi baby”

“Mama this man said he is your friend and wanted to see you” Alex told you, you glared at the man while he smirked. You walked towards your car and put Alex in the closed the door.

“Choi Seung Hyun what do you want? You promised to stay away from my daughter” you angrily shouted at him.

“Chill big girl, I was just visiting my girl’s daughter and besides I said I will stay away from your daughter only if you stay away from Chansung” he told you smoothly.

“I am staying away from him alright I won’t even talk to him, okay?”

“Not like the report I heard about the two of you locked in a closet for a good fifteen minutes” he light a cigarette. You were taken by surprise but he cleared it for you, “I got eyes and ears everywhere so you too better keep your word”

“It was a goodbye, we got no relation so stop coming here” you told him.

“Good” he turned towards the car and waved to Alex while who knew nothing and waved back smiling, “She is a good girl she likes me already unlike her mother”

“Shut up and don’t ever dream she will be yours” with that you got in the car and drove off.

 

GD came near TOP, “Hyung do you really have to do that, do you even love her?”

“I’m doing the right thing and yes I do love her” he said angry that his best friend was questioning him for the first time.

“I don’t think love works that way, you’ve already ruined her life 4yrs ago now she is barely getting back on her feet and you want to do the same again?”

“I am not harming her in anyway, only that Chansung was in the middle, he should have died last time, she is a strong girl and she will soon understand my love for her and love me back”.

GD shook his head, “whatever you say hyung but Jess loves Chansung so much as you can see so you won’t do anything like last time right? at least for your sister”

“Jess thinks I am a good oppa helping her get her man but I am actually doing for myself favor while it seems  to her like I’m helping her.” He laughed.