Meeting the daughter

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

You reached the school, you looked at the time hoping you weren’t late, the kindergarten teacher has told you that there was a 15 minute parent-teacher meeting. You saw Alex sitting quietly at one corner. Your heart squeezed at the sight, you hate to see your little girl sitting alone looking so lonely and sad.

“Thanks Daniel for dropping me, I have a meeting with the teachers, so you can go” you told him

“Then how will you drop your kid”

“I can take a cab”

“No I can wait take your time” he smiled at you, *I hope this kids are not scary though* he looked around at the kids everywhere *better not get out the car*

You looked at him for sometime *what’s with him…anyways good for me* you thought and went to get Alex. As she saw you approaching her face lit up.

“Mommy!” she smiled brightly and hugged you.

“Honey” you took her in your arms and kissed her, you looked her in the eyes   “did something happen, you looked so sad” you asked her, she just kept quiet “baby did someone bully you? Tell me Im going to meet your teachers now”

“No mom, I just missed you and I was feeling lonely” she looked at you and hugged you tightly.

“Mama you are the best mom and I don’t need anyone else beside you” she said. You smiled at her “you are the best daughter in the whole wide world” you kissed her nose. In your mind different things were going on *what happen to my baby, did  someone bully you? Did someone scold you?* you felt angry, good thing it’s teacher -parents meeting, im going to find out the root cause for who ever made my baby sad*

“Baby I might take a long time, so can you go with that Ahjusshi in the car” you told your girl.

“But mama I want to stay with you” she pouted.

“Honey he’s a good man, he will drop you at uncle’s house “, you told he, and she just continued pouting. You didn’t want to leave her too but you had to know what was bothering your little girl, you took her to the car.

“Daniel sorry to take your time, but can you drop her at her uncles’ place I have a meeting with her teachers and it might take time” you told him, he wasn’t hearing you, he stared at the cute little girl sitting in the car seat now.

 *she is so cute and beautiful  just like her mother, but all the cute babies are the worst monster* he thought and shuddered at the thought. He never had good experience with kid.

“Daniel  can you?”

“Huh?

“Can you drop her at her unlces’?”

“okay” he answered automatically not even knowing what he was answering. He kept staring at the little girl like she was the giant. Alex saw him stare at her and she held her mom’s hand tightly scared.

You looked at her “baby don’t be scared he won’t do anything, he’s a nice ahjhusshi” but she wouln’t let go, then you saw why she was scared, you almost laughed at the expression on Chansung’s  face. He had terrified expression with full fear in his eyes, talk about a giant man of 25yr old man scared of a 4 yr old kid.

“Hey Daniel stop staring at her, you are scaring her and don’t be so scared yourself she won’t bite you” you told him, and he turned front while you shook your head in amusement *so child phobia huh?* you laughed.

You turned to Alex “Honey how about you visit uncle L , I heard all the Infinite boys are hanging out at his place” you winked at her, she immediately brightened  up “Really!? I can meet all my Infinite oppas?” she asked excitedly, she was the biggest fan of her uncle L’s band, she would sing and dance their songs all the time, she calls them oppas except for uncle L since they were her idols and the guys told her that she was their most precious fan which made her sing there song every five minutefor a week making her 2PM uncles wanna puke due to overdose of Infinite songs. :D

“Yeah you can, uncle D.O is making dinner” you smiled at her “kya! “, she happily sat down.

“okay baby be good, see that uncle there he is scared of you, he won’t do a thing he thinks you will kill him with your magic wand” you winked at her, she nodded and you  kissed her bye.

You went to the front “Daniel she is going to L’s house, you know the Infinite L’s house right? You can drop her there” you told him

“what? You are not coming?” he looked terrified as ever, he just had come back to his sense “you agreed to drop her and I got a meeting remember?” you shook your head at him.

“oh I did?” he thought not remembering when he said ok “but how can I go with her” he said pointing at Alex who was smiling sweetly at him now.

“she’s a kid not a bear, you will do just fine” you patted his back and closed the door

He started the car and turned around to go, you looked at the retreating car smiling when you realized something suddenly. Finally Alex is with her father, though both of them didn’t know who they were with, you felt happy that atleast they can get to know each other a bit. When the car went out of the view, you turned back to the school to get some answers.

 

At the other end of the city Jessica sat in her room fuming after she recieved the call from the man she ordered to follow you and know your status.

"You dare to try seducing Chansung again huh...Maybe I was wrong  thinking you've changed a lot, you are still the same from four years ago" she gritted her teeth.

"Chansung loves me now and believes me, while you are just a girl who has got his attention for the first time" she traced the picture of you she had on her wall "your pretty face will not move him anymore once I make him get me pregnant" she smirked walking out of her room, then she turned back picked a dart and threw it on your picture.