Home theatre

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

You stood there without moving staring at the two figure going out of you sight. *Jessica…who is she?*

“Sarah, were you waiting for me? We haven’t seen each other for awhile” Nana said to you, but you were still in your own world.

“mmm” Nana waved her hand in front of you, you finally looked at her “Hey Nana! We haven’t seen each other for a while” you smiled at her.She looked at you with questioning eyes, confusion curling in her lips.

“ohh…you just asked me that, didn’t you” you said sheepishly.

“Is something going on?” she asked you “with the boss?” she emphasized. Like always you laughed but this time it was a bit off. “Please don’t tell me,what Im thinking is true” Nana looked at you again. You just looked at her awkwardly and smiled.

“Sarah you can’t!” she said alarmed

“what I can’t?” you smiled at her mischeviously

“you can’t fall for Daniel Hwang, he’s a playboy, heart breaker,devilishly handsome and a flirt” she exclaimed “how many must I warn you” she added dramatically.

“Nana, who said about falling for him, I never said anything”

“But you were silent an-“ she looked at you still smiling “wait did you just-“

“oh yeah” you finished off “it was worth seeing the expression on your face” you laughed. She pouted for a few second and then laughed too. “If I fall for him I will let you know, but there’s a secret you don’t know” you told her. She became curious “what is it?”

“I will tell you some other time” you smiled at her

“Is the secret got to do with the boss?”

“yep” you patted her arm “I gotta go”

“yah! What is it?” but you were not going to tell her just yet about Alex’s father “I really have to go”

“Fine, next time then…but I think that boss guy has a thing for you”

“really? I haven’t noticed….bye” you waved and went.Nana stood there smiling at you *I don’t know what you see in this Daniel guy but you are falling for this guy slowly, it is evident on your face, there is a connection deeper than it looks, I just hope you don’t get hurt*

 

 

You went to pick Alex. She was waiting for you outside

“Hi baby” you kissed her.

“Mama you are late again, I felt so bored waiting for you” Alex complained. You always came this days as you were always caught up at work.

“sorry honey” you looked down at her “what can I do to be forgiven?”

Alex became instantly happy “today you should not go back to your office after dropping me at home” she looked up at you “you work too much this days and you look very tired and…I miss you”

You took her in your arms and carried her, what she said was true. You take an hour break by 2 o’clock to pick her up and leave her at her uncles’ house and you go back to work, only to return home by 8PM. Your designs were not complete and you had to summit them before the end of the month. You were extremely exhausted.

You looked her in the eyes and smiled, you saw Changsung’s eyes there and your cute little daughter looked at you waiting for your answer *you are so small and yet everything about you is your father and how can a small child care so much, Chansung wish you could see our daughter,she’s a miracle*

“How about home theatre with unlces?” you asked her finally

“Really? Mama you are the best mom in the whole wide world” she said happily

“And you are the best daughter in the whole wide world” you kissed her.

 

 

You all sat down to watch “Madagascar 3”. Taecyeon and Junsu were fighting over who will have Alex in his lap. Alex likes to sit and snuggle on someone’s lap while watching movies.

“last time you carried her” Junsu was saying.

“but Wooyoung took her half way through the movie,so today is my turn”

“Aren’t you guys gonna sit?” you asked them both looking up at the two giants, they looked like that cause from your sitting position they looked like giraffe  since they were still standing.

“Move Im sitting here” Junsu glared at Taecyeon, he was about to sit on the single sofa which was Alex’s favourite seat while watching movies when Taecyeon dumped next to him.

“Im sitting here”

“yah it’s too small for two of us, how can I carry Alex”

You all watched them both bickering like little kids, you’ve invited Myungsoo that evening for dinner and he stayed back for the movie since Alex kept asking him to stay for awhile

“Uncle L please…” she pleaded and he could not say no even if he had a party to attend that night. Alex took him to her room and was showing him her drawings since she haven’t met L for a long time and missed him.

“Alex will probably sit with Myungsoo, since she haven’t seen him in a while, but look at that two retards fighting over there” Wooyoung said softly to the other guys.

“We heard that” both chorused from their seat. Wooyoung looked at the DVD cover with sudden interest trying to act innocent. And you all laughed. You called out loud for Alex to come down as the movie was starting.

 

The two giant kids were still fighting

“Yah move little bit that side, you are sitting on my hand”

“You go sit somewhere else, ouch! stop pushing” 

“why are you so fat, see you occupied more than half the seat”

“Alex will choose me anyway, since my legs are longer”

They were still bickering when L came to the room with Alex in his arms. He saw Taecyeon and Junsu bickering.

“What’s wrong with those two, there are so many seats why are they holed up in that single seat” he asked.

“Both of them are not willing to give up the seat” Junho replied

“I can understand Taecyeon, but Junsu?”

“that’s the result of guys turning to kids when kids are around,they both want to carry Alex” Wooyoung mused.

“Alex do you want to sit with me?” both the guys asked together. Alex blinked at her uncles, the two were sitting uncomfortably at the single sofa seat.

“Uncle how will I sit when you both already occupied the whole seat” Alex said, she then came to you and you took her up on your lap “I miss my mom so I will sit with her today”

Myungsoo knew now one of the guys will get up and sit in the empty seat so he decided to be cruel, he sat on the big empty sofa and stretch his legs on the sofa and comfortably laid down.

“hmmmm…finally my legs are resting” he said. You looked at him and he winked at you, signaling you to look at Taecyeon and Junsu. You looked at the two men now staring at the place where L kept his legs. They wanted to sit there comfortably but felt awkward to change places now and they didn’t want to be first to give up.

“serious mentally challenged grown ups” Nichkhun commented to tease the two.

“HYUNG!” they chorused.

As the movie was goin on you commented “Don’t you think they, I mean Alex the lion and Marty the zebra resemble someone”

Everyone turned and looked at the two giant kids.

“What?” both chorused yet AGAIN.