Fun evening

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

"Yeah what?" Chansung asked with anticipation

"Can we all take an evening off and go for cycling tomorrow, it’s so boring lately and outdoor activities will be fun" you said excited

*what was I expecting from you as unpredictable as always * he sighed

"What?" you asked

"Nothing you don't look too good, will you be fine?"

"I’m good as ever, so just ask the other guys and let's go..Okay?"

"Fine" he agreed, you became very happy and excited that he could not help smiling at you, such a small thing can make you all happy and excited he thought.

The next day everyone agreed at breakfast, so work was cancelled in the evening. Everyone was excited except for Chansung and your one and only brother Nichkhun.

"Chansung doesn't like anything that has to do with thing like motorbikes and cycle is a bike without the motor, I guess you already experienced that" Junho told you

"Yeah but is Nick not happy as well?"

"We will get there and you will see"

You were all in your own bike now, ready to pedal away, well of course except for Chansung and Nichkhun. They were holding their bikes and looked as if they were going to their death. You went over to Chansung "Hey do you need help?"

"No" was the immediate reply you got

"Come on I will help you"

"No" he was terrified that you might repeat the stunts you did with Taecyeon's bike the other day.

"Fine then I will help Nick"

As you were walking towards Nichkhun, Chansung looked at you thinking *is it ok to do this stuffs since you are pregnant, are you allowed this stuffs*

He watched you as you were talking to Nichkhun *maybe it's not too dangerous after all since Nichkhun hyung isn't telling you not to cycle*.

Chansung found out that Nichkhun knew of your pregnancy and was very jealous he knew before he did,*why are you not telling me yet you told Nichkhun hyung, are you going to tell me at all or are you going to just leave without telling me at all* his thought was interrupted by Wooyoung

"Come on Chansung lets go we will pedal slowly you atleast know to balance unlike that guy over there" pointing Nichkhun

"You don't know how to balance!?" you asked Nichkhun shocked

"yeah" he said meekly little embarrassed

"Yeah you should be embarrass, guy your age not able to cycle it’s like you should be in world record" you laughing at him.

"Shut up, are you really here to help or torture me" he pouted which wasn’t often.

"Okay I'll stop but you... to find the perfect member in your group doesn't know this so trivial thing is such a catch" you sarcastically .

You taught him how to balance a little, you learnt cycling yourself without anyone's help and so you suggested he do the same. If he ride down from a higher ground to a lower ground then he will be able to get the balance.

The other guys were busy riding around, many people were riding too and many girls recognised them and were getting their autographs. Chansung was behind slow like a tortoise trying to reach his hyungs he was doing well though *atleast he knows how to ride it unlike Nick over here* you thought.

They came near you guys after you taught Nichkhun as much as you knew, you told the others the plan that Nichkhun will go up the slope and ride down without help from anyone.

"Yeah good idea"

"Nichkhun hyung you are so perfect in other things you will do this well" Wooyoung encouraged him

"Yeah we've got lots of fan here watching us so do us proud ok?" Junho added

"People are already snickering that a girl is trying to teach you a grown up how to cycle, do us proud"

"Okay enough guys you are making him more nervous, remember the points i taught you, Me and Jason will come up with you" you finally told them.

You three went up and got ready, Chansung was busy trying to reach the place where Wooyoung and Junho were standing waiting for Nichkhun to come down, (he was that slow he didn't even know the plan he was still a good distance away with Junsu who felt sorry for the maknae and waited patiently for him).

"Ready?" he looked at you, "I can do this, you are my teacher after all" Nichkhun said confidently.

"Go" Taecyeon pushed him and he started down with actual good start. He was almost half way and he was steady and going good.

"HEY WOOYOUNG LOOK I CAN RIDE!!!!" he was shouting at them as he approached them, just then another cycle came towards his way.

"uh oh" you closed your eyes

BAMMMM!

His cycle was down with its wheel still rotating and he was flat down. Woohyung covered his face to hide himself while Junho pretended not to know him and walked away. Nichkhun got up and smiled at the stunted crowd, "I’m okay"

He looked at where you and Taecyeon were standing "SARAH IM FINE!" he waved at you, You waved back but Taecyeon pulled you.

"Pretend you don't know him people are staring at us. Gosh sometimes Nichkhun hyung can be so embarrassing"

You all met at a restaurant to get something to eat and drink.Some girls passing by would point at Nichkhun whisper among themselves

"Hyung can you get more embarrassing than this" Junho asked him.

"Yah! Everyone one falls once in a while learning how to ride a cycle" Nichkhun defended himself.

"Yeah but they are not ex-pop star 24 yr olds"

"Guys guys come on give him a break, it was accident he didn't know how to break suddenly" you stopped their bickering.

"It was embarrassing actually but anyway since I am very forgiving person let’s forget but " you turned to Nichkhun "you are paying for the food" you said smiling happily and started eating.

Everyone agreed and since they were not paying the food everyone ordered double and happily ate away. You suddenly felt sick when a dish was brought and went to the restroom. When you came back all were with worried face and asked you how you were. Chansung seemed to be extra worried, but he didn't say a word when you told them you just went to wash your face. You found him strange for a moment but you didn't have time to think about it as the others started to chat with you. 

When you reached home Nichkhun pulled you aside

"Are you really fine?"

"Of course don't worry Nick"

"I’m taking you for a checkup tomorrow". You were about to protest but he gave you a stern look so you agreed.

The next day you both went to hospital after everything was over you both were coming out from the doctor's room and you bumped into someone.

You looked up to find Wooyoung's surprise face.