Something something...

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

 

When Daniel finally got to the office floor he was breathing hard, he ran all the way on the stairs as the power was cut. When he reached the floor he was extremely worried since there was not power and it was really dark.

 

You sat on the sofa in his office bored, only your phone was the light source and the battery was almost out.

“Is he really coming?” you asked yourself “he went to meet his y girlfriend do you think he will really come?” your head asked you, “but I still hopes he comes after whatever he was doing” your heart felt really bad. You heard Jessica in the background and a normal person with sense will figure out what they were doing. Your intellect and heart were debating when you heard a click. You sat still wondering who it might be, you slowly searched for a weapon but could not find any and you could not use your phone for the fear that if it was a robber or something then the light might attract him.

 

You fumbled across the table and managed to find a pen. You grasped it tightly ready to strike if the person attacks you. The door opened slowly and closed. It was so dark you could not see anything. You stood behind the table, crouching and hiding. Suddenly a hand rested on your shoulder, you turned around and struck the person with the pen with all your might.

 

“OUCH!” the person shouted, you stayed stilled when you heard the voice.

 A dejavu flashed on your mind.

You heard a sound from the sitting room and turned while still moving towards the kitchen, suddenly two arms were wrapped around your waist.

"Gotcha" you turned around and hit the person's head with all your might with the pencil

"Ouch! what's that?" Chansung turned the lights on with his one arm still around your waist, he rubbed his head.

"Sorry! you know natural defence" you apologized

The memory brought a smile on your face

“Chansung” you smiled.

 “What? I am Daniel” he said rubbing his head, ”And what wasthat?” he asked.

You realised the mistake you did *damn I forgot* you mentally scolded yourself. “Sorry! You know natural defense” you apologized.

Chansung suddenly stood still, you poked him, “Sorry I wasn’t expecting you, and you frightened me that’s why I reacted like that” you said again but he wasn’t listening

“Daniel?” you called him, waving your hand in front of his face which was actually ridiculous since it was very dark,but it seemed to work anyways.

“Yeah…umm…okay it’s fine” he finally spoke.

“Did I hurt you bad?” you asked concerned.

“No it’s fine” he said rubbing his head, “The power will be back in five minutes” he told you.

 

You both waited since there was nothing much you could do.

“What was that?”

“Oh it’s a pen” you sheepishly told him, “it’s the only weapon I got”

“Pen as weapon?” he laughed.

“Yah! it works okay” you defended yourself

The power was back after five minutes like he said it would. You turned to check his head.

“O My God Daniel you are bleeding” you said alarmed.

“Really?” he asked and touched his head and saw blood in his finger, “it’s nothing to worry just a scratch from the pencil I guess” he smiled at you.

“No it could be serious, I am so sorry I thought you were some robber and I just defended myself”

“Sarah I am fine so don’t worry too much” he said trying to make you feel better.

“Wait let me at least bandage it” you said walking towards the first aid box. You took out the antiseptic meds and bandages and made him sit on his table that way it was easier to tend his wound standing.

“If it pains let me know” you told him, while he obeyed silently, he felt extremely happy that you cared so much about him. *I would get thousands of injuries if you were gonna treat me like this* he thought.

You skilfully cleaned his wound which was much deeper than you thought and bandaged it *last time I struck you with pencil but that wasn’t so bad, pens are really mightier than sword I guess*you thought smiling.

 

As you were bandaging Chansung/Daniel kept looking at you, he was admiring you and thought you were too beautiful tonight. You became aware of his gaze.

“If you keep staring I will get distracted” you said while actually you didn’t mind at all. But he continued to stare at you. As you finished bandaging the cut he caught your hand and slowly pulled you close.

“Daniel what are you doing?” you asked confused while he just looked into your eyes. You looked him in the eyes and saw your true love Chansung staring back. You just wanted to hug him and tell him you missed him so much, that you were so glad that he is alive. But how could you do that he doesn’t know you and he has a girlfriend with whom he must have had a good time some 30 minutes ago.

“Sarah” he called your name as he came closer to you, you stood still.

“I know you heard the background noise when you called me” he said, you just looked at him.

“But don’t think of any dirty thoughts she was trying to seduce me but I could not” he explained as if his wife caught him cheating.

“Daniel why are you always explaining to me, I’m not your wife so it doesn’t matter what you do” you replied but in your heart you were so relieved and grateful that he explained.

“I..I don’t know maybe I just didn’t want you to misunderstand”

“Why didn’t you want to do with her?” you asked curious and not sure if it was a question you can ask. But he didn’t seemed to mind it, in fact he looked glad that you asked him. He moved closer and was3 inches away from your face.

“I don’t know but I do know that you came in my mind and I saw your beautiful smile”

You remained silent, while fireworks were going on in your head. You looked at him and suddenly all you saw was your Chansung and a new feeling developed. You wanted to just kiss him and feel him.

He stared at you for a long time waiting to see if you would back away, when you did not  he was glad since that was a sign that you liked him too. He leaned in closer and kissed you.

 

The passion was strong all his arousal from an hour ago was back this time it was with the right girl he wanted and it was intense. You kissed him back with the same passion with all you heart that missed him and wanted him near you. The kiss grew hotter and then his hand pulled you closer against him. He started kissing you neck while you felt the pleasure building.

You pulled his face up not getting enough of his mouth he obliged. His hands traced the ham of your shirt and started to you. Your mind was too clouded to think straight. He suddenly stopped and you looked at him confused. Then your phone began to ring, you picked it up while he just stared at you neck.

 

“hello?”

“Sarah, where are you?” Nichkhun asked. *oh I forgot to inform them*

“oh Nick I’m still in my office I’m almost done”

“At 11? It’s too late, tell them not to over work you” he scolede you.

“Arraso I will not stay late again”

“Okay do you want me to pick you?”

“No I am fine, I will reach within 30 minutes”

“Okay come safe”

 

Daniel looked kept staring at your neck, he was actually looking at the ring on your chain. The ring looked exactly like the ring his mom gave him with the photo form his past.

*why is she having the exact same ring? Is it coincidence?* he thought, looking up at your face while you were talking on the phone. *why do I have this unknown attraction towards you like no other, how come without saying a word your mere presence gives me peace, when I am beginning to fall for you I find that we may already have a connection*

 

“Daniel I think we have to go” you said to him awkwardly. He looked at you, he wanted to continue but he knew it was late too.

“Yeah I guess I’m so sorry for kissing you like that” he apologized, “I could not control myself it just happened I’ve never done that before”

You blushed and smiled he sounded so much like the old Chansung now, confused and lost at how did it happen.

“It’s not your fault entirely” you said as you buttoned your shirt.

“May I know how you got that chain and the ring? it looks important to you” Daniel asked you. You looked at him confused for a fraction of seconds, then you took the ring.

“This ?” you asked and he nodded.

“I got it from a person very dear to me, I loved him very much and I still do with all my heart” you smiled tracing the ring.

“He must be very important to you, is he around?” he asked feeling a bit disappointed that someone was in your heart already.

“He’s gone for a long time, but he will be back again” you smiled sadly at him, *you are back baby and you gave me this remember? I wish you will remember soon*

 

Your eyes were filled with tear, “he put it on my finger suddenly I was so surprised” you told him.

As you were explaining with tears on your eyes and smile on your face he suddenly saw a scene

~~~Flashback~~~

He pulled out a ring from his pocket, the girl looked at him with questioning eyes as he took her hand and slipped it in her index finger.

"What's this" she asked, he told her to look closely in the ring, she removed it to get a better look at it and saw an inscription on in "Innocence remains" in a very small bold letters, and the ring looked exactly like the previous ring. Her eyes began filling with tears.

"Like it?" he asked her

"Like!!!!?  NO" she replied , and he looked at her confused

She smiled at him "I love it" 

He smiled widely at her, then leaned forward and kissed her forehead

~~~End of Flashback~~~

 

He blinked *what was that?* he thought. You got up to leave; you turned back and smiled at him

“Good night and sweet dreams”

 

Daniel sat on the table still very much , he went to his private office bathroom and had a cold shower.

*The girl looked very much like Sarah, except for the long black and blue hair and that the girl looked very young. What was that? was that a part of my memory, If she is Sara, then she should have known me, then why isn’t she saying anything. I have to know what happened to me before I lost my memory* Chansung stood in the shower thinking.

“Who is the man that have your heart? “ he said aloud.

“Do we have a past together? Do you know me?”

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry my dear Readers -bowing- for not updating sooner 

I've updated two chapters since I was away for a long time. Hope you liked the long chapter :)

Thanks for all your comments I really appreciate your love and support, Love you!!!  :* <3

AND NEW READERS! please do comment and tell me your views as well.  *_*

annnnddddd you can subcribe as well...hehehe ^_^

 

 

 

@kitktykatty here throwing hearts for you <3 =)

@0Rawr0 Jessica is indeed SNSD Jessica, I could could not think of any other girl who will fit the american korean role better than her. I love her and SNSD very much but for the story I just need to use her. Hope it doesn't make the Jessic fans mad.

o.O 

 

Love you 0Rawr0 :)