Car Ride - part 1

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

The little girl put her head near his face, and Chansung glanced nervously at her *please Lord don’t let her do anything *

Alex stared at the man for a long time, she was beginning to feel  bored of the long silence and this Ahjhusshi was not even talking.

“can I sit here in the front” she pointed at the front seat.

*what is she doing! Daniel calm down she’s just a small girl*

“ok-ay”

 

Alex sat in the front “how do I call you?”

“Daniel”

“My name is Alex” she tried to make a conversation, funny sight actually a little girl trying to start a conversation with a 25yr old terrified man who actually happens to be her father.

*Alex where did I hear that name, Isn’t it a boy’s name* Chansung thought.

 

“Uncle Daniel do you know where we are goin?” Alex asked the man driving the car, the traffic was real bad and they seemed to have been going in circle for quite sometime now.

He looked surprised *did she call me uncle?* “ummm….I ye-s ….no actually I have no idea what is Infinite and who L is” he admitted feeling little stupid.

“you don’t know Infinite!?” Alex asked as if that was the most ridiculous thing.

“ I'm not from around here, it’s just my first month in Korea” he defended.

“Mom said you are good, but she didn’t mention you were so boring” Alex pouted  “now what will I do in this boring traffic with a boring man who doesn’t even know Infinite” she exclaimed like a dramatical princess that she was.

“yah! I'm not boring” he kinda raised his voice not so sure why was he trying to defend himself, *seriously am I starting a quarrel with a little girl?*

“but you don’t even know the most popular band in korea” Alex said softly a little scared and almost in tear . He looked at her again *she looks a lot like her mother, but her eyes looks different from her mothers, it looks like someone I know, OMG she's gonna cry...!*

Like an idiot he didn't know that someone was him.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just wrote half of the chapter for you guys to guess what it would be like

Imagining Chansung with a daughter...sooooo cute *_* 

Will update the rest tommorrow, got work to do :(

Thanks for the comments and thanks to the new subscribers  <3 :)