Completely different

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

2pm just stared at you, you panicked and shouted

"WHERE THE HELL AM I!"

You got out of the bed and scanned the room

"no no no Im not kidnapped,no one kidnaps me" you told yourself and headed for the door.

Nichkhun who was standing by the door smiled at you, "We are not what you think we are"  he told you 

"yeah?...then why am I in here with you guys" you shouted.

Then you looked at the guys again....wait they don't look like they would harm you in anyway, fact is they were all like regular guys except for the fact that they were all damn handsome, hot and good-looking… too good good-looking.

"um...Sarah sorry for bringing you here but you passed out last night and I didn't know where you stayed so I brought you to my house"

You looked up at the tall guy who just said called yoy by name *how did he know my name*, then you remembered the previous night's episode of you drunk, you flushed red with embarrassment. The tall guy then told the others to go out they all went pass you smiling and bowing a little.

The tall...yeah very very tall guy then walked towards you"Do you know me?"

You looked at him for a minute "Chansong?"

Chansung burst out laughing "hahaha where did that name come from...hahaha!"

You glared at him irritated "Ey Im not good with korean names so cut the crap!"

He finally stopped and held out his hand "Ok Im Chansung not Chansong"

"Ah yeah Chansung, now I remember" you shook his hand.

He looked really hot with his messed up hair and he was not wearing his shirt showing his abs which you noticed just then and you stared at him for a longtime,

"Anything else you wanna know?" he was asking you when you came back to reality

"Go and wear your shirt else I might jump on you" you told him

Chansung realized his half body was bare then hurriedly wore his shirt while wondering in the mean time how frank and straight forward you were. You asked him where the bathroom was and went to freshen.

"Ok now Chansung you have lots of explaining to do" Junsu patted him.

Chansung then told his hyungs the previous day incident and he added "She is the girl who doesn't speak"

"Girl who doesn't speak?"

"wait Chansung the girl in your dream!?" Taecyeon asked.

Chansung just shook his head.

"She never spoke in your dreams so you never knew who she was...you sure she is the same girl?" Wooyoung asked

"yeah she isn't the same as the girl you described from your dream" Junho added.

Chansung was also thinking the same thing because in his dreams you never spoke except told him your name and you just stayed silently by him and helped him through his hard times over coming his  nightmares of his beloved sister's death cause by his drunken friend's driving. Seeing you in reality you are so different from his dream where you are calm, caring and kind quite the opposite of the you he is seeing in real life.

"She is completely different from my dream but she looks the same so I want to find out more" Chansung slowly said.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE WILL DO A LONGER ONE NEXT TIME.

LOVE YA'LL :)