Bus stand incident

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

The week went by you never really got your lunch hour with Chansung again. Jessica would show up in all the crucial time and take him away leaving you dishearted.

"So how's Chansung?" all the boys looked at you with curious eyes.

"ahhhhh i don't know" you said sighing.

"why what happen, did something happen?" Junho asked.

"no..he um..." you looked at them all the eyes were on you *should i say* "he actually..."

"He what?" Taecyeon became impatient.

"He has a girlfriend" you said looking down, they all were like "huh?"

"He has a girlfriend? I heard he never had a constant relationship, you know like the playboys who dates different girls but are never serious" Wooyoung commented.

"yeah I heard that too but apparently this girl is his on-off girlfriend in the US, she speaks fluent korean like she never left korea and is super hot" you said silently.

 

 

"But mommy you are the most beautiful woman" your little girl looked up at you.

You had forgotten that she was sitting on your lap,you smiled at her cute statement and though simple,it was comforting "really?" she shook her head “yes”  "but I thought the most beautiful girl was Alexandra" you smiled mischievously at her.

"Mommy is most beautiful after me then" she clapped her hands. "Totally agree" Taecyeon grinned from ear to ear making Alex laugh, you pouted at him “I'm not pretty?” you faked a sob.

"What? Alex is more beautiful" he stuck out his tongue at you.

"Yah if people see you like this they would think you are in love with my niece" Nichkhun smacked his head.

“HYUNG!”

“After Alex came he’s totally a goner” Junsu shook his head, while Taecyeon frowned at his hyungs and pouted even more.

 

 

“Uncle Taecyeon is going to wait for me and marry me when I grow big” Alex cutely said standing near her uncle.

“WHAT?” all her uncles’  attentions were on the little girl now. Taecyeon smiled at her and showed her thumps up.

“Alex baby I'm a good uncle right,I'm your fav uncle you should marry me”

“No Alex don’t listen to him, I will buy a big castle and make you the happiest princess, you will marry,right?

“Why it has to be Taecyeon? Alex I will buy you puppy”

You looked at the guys fighting over the girl of their life, funny huh? It was funny how they were like kids when it comes to Alex. You laughed, forgetting that you were upset right now.

 

 

“She is really a miracle, isn’t she?” Nichkhun stood by you.

“Yeah she really is, it’s funny to see the guys like that, remember how everyone was so tired of Wooyoung being like a mother hen and then when everyone  found I was pregnant they turned worst than him, over protected mother hen” you laughed at the memory.

“yeah…I haven’t seen you laughing for months together, it’s good to see my little saeng finally laughing for real” he ruffled your hair.

“yahhhh I'm not a girl anymore” you pouted faking irritation though you really liked the familiar gesture. He smiled at you *Im glad you are finally slowly getting back to normal*

 

The next day you were waiting at the bus stand to catch bus since your car was in the workshop for repair. It was almost 3 o’clock you were already late. As you stood there, a gang of guys suddenly filled the stand, they were coming slowly towards you.

Chansung/Daniel was not very happy that he never got time to spend with you during lunch anymore. He wanted to see you and talk to you *what’s happening to me, I never miss anyone, I'm a playboy I don’t miss girls* he kept telling himself. Then you walked pass his office in a hurry and he without a second thought got up and  followed you.

 

You stared at the guys “what do they think I am, just another girl?”you muttered to yourself angrily, how can they take advantage of the weaker .

“Don’t you dare come near me” you warned the nearest guy.

“hah! See this girl's got spirit, she’s brave, I like feisty girls” he his lips. You however did not flinch nor showed any signs of trying to escape, you just stared at the guys and smirked slightly.

 

Daniel/Chansung was staring at the scene before him, *what the hell is she doing staring at the men who are obviously trying to her*.The wisest thing to do would be to run from there, but there you were, ooking like you weren’t afraid at all and to top it all you were smirking *she’s crazy!*

He got out of the car to come and rescue you or so he thought. You were busy kicking the guy nearest to you and then punching the next guy. You made three guys fall on the ground but since the guys were surrounding what was going on in the middle wasn’t showing out. Before you started the fight you had an agreement

“if I can take down four of you guys leave me alone”

“wow that’s a new thing, fine we will leave you alone, IF you can do that” the leader laughed, then you began your fight.

 

 

“STOP!” Everyone turned to look at the owner of the voice, clearing a view and he saw you getting a punch then you  kick yet another guy down. You could handle yourself pretty well no help needed,  all the men were now slowly walking towards him

"And who are?"

*oppsss made a mistake* Chansung swallowed his saliva nervously. You looked up  and saw your boss there *what the hell are you doing here?* . The guys were too much and you both can’t win anyway  “guys guys guys stop!” everyone looked at you, “I took down four now can I go?” you asked.

“You knight in shining armour came to recue you,so it’s cancelled” he laughed.

“okay” you said knowing where this will lead, "how about a fair fight?" you said while signalling your boss to follow, he nooded  “Let's play Tom and Jerry!” you ran and he came after you.

“Catch them!”

 

You both got in his car and drove off.

“You should not have come, I could handle it” you told him between breaths. He did not answer for a long time "hey I'm talking to you,you know" you looked at him, but he was still silent  "fine don't answer then" you glared at him.

"I was scared for you" he finally said not wanting to make you angry, "I was worried"

“what? why would you be worried enough to come and try rescuing me from dozens of men” you asked him curious.

“because...um...be-ca-use uh...we are close...I...I am your boss and so I was worry about you” he said as matter of factly. You kept quite after that, you were jumping with joy inside that Chansung actually does care.

“so where are you going?”

“To pick my daughter, can you drop me there?” you asked.

 

 

He looked at his watch “okay sure tell me the address” you told him the address and for the next 20 minutes he was thinking about you  forgetting the appointment he had with Jessica for lunch *oh damn I forgot she’s got a child….what exactly are you Sarah? Mother, wife? girl not afraid of gangs ? , you are so hard to understand*

Though the man beside you did not know, you smiled at the thought of the fact that you both were on your way to pick your child *chansung we are picking up our daughter*

 

As your car droved off a man standing nearby took his phone out and dialed a number “he left with her”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated! Hope you liked it  ^_^

Your comments and your thoughts would be nice to read so that I would know what you feel about the story.

Thanks to all you who supports me, Love ya tons <3  :)