I love you...Tragic

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

"Where are you taking me?" you demanded but your kidnappers didn't pay you any attention. You looked around to see if any familiar thing comes up. It was not any place you’ve been before. When the car came to a stop they dragged you out you immediately kicked one of the guys who looked really cute with his small eyes and punched the other guy on the face and ran.

"Yah! she's getting away" one of them shouted

"You go after her my back hurts" one lamented.

"You two are so useless" one complained.

You ran as fast as you could, when you could not hear their voice anymore you stopped and looked back. No one was in sight *thank  God* you breath in relief  “Oh ! Chansung must be dead worried.”

You took out your phone to call him when you bumped into a guy,"Not so fast babe" the person grabbed your hands.

"You!" you shouted pointing your finger at his face "the TOP guy's friend...what are you doin  here?"

Seungri laughed at you and pulled you by the arm and dragged you towards the standing car. You struggled to free yourself but his hold was too strong.

"Hey what are you doing?" you asked

"Hyung's payback, you should not have pissed him off" he told you.

 

Chansung sat for a minute stunned not able to process what had just happened. When he finally realized the situation he immediately started the car and speeded towards the address he was given. *Oh God if you are listening please keep Sarah and the baby safe* he silently prayed.

"Hyung Sarah is kidnapped, inform Myungsoo too but no police else they might harm her, I’m going to  #########  now, please come soon" Chansung informed the others on the way. He arrived within half an hour.

"Where is Sarah?" he asked immediately asked the first guy he met at the destination given to him.

"Chill chill...she's safe for now...follow me" a man told him.

They walked towards a bridge and from there they walked down towards the river which nearly took 20 minutes since it was far, on the bank you were lying on the ground hands tied and your mouth taped.

"SARAH!" Chansung ran towards you only to be stopped by a gun.

"Not so fast" TOP told him "Good job G-Dragon" he complimented his supposed right hand man.

You heard Chansung's voice and looked up at him with tears in your eyes *pabo, you should not have come*

"Are you okay?" Chansung asked you, you just nooded.

"She will be okay if you do a death race with me and win" TOP told him.

Chansung didn’t take his eyes of you, you shook your head 'no no no please don't do it', he smiled at you reassuringly ‘it’s alright’

"Okay I'll do it, but you should keep your word" he replied to TOP.

"Good...yeah I never break my promise or go back on my word" he smiled.

You tried to set your hands free but it only bled since it was too tight, *no Chansung please don't do it* you were crying. TOP had angrily told you that you cause him to be humiliated and his reputation among his peers was damaged. So he would make you suffer by making you watch Chansung do a Death Race with him, that wasn't all of it...then he would tamper Chansung's brake so that you will get to watch his car skid like how his bike did and crash.

Chansung who had no idea got in the car.  “Come on, dammit” you shouted frustrated that the rope wasn’t loosening. Finally you managed to remove the rope from your hands and pulled the tape from your mouth it was too late the race had started.

"NOOOOO!" you watched as Chansung’s car speeded off.

TOP purposely made Chansung win and when Chansung tried to stop the speeding car it would not stop, he went straight into the river.

2PM boys, Myungsoo and the police reached the bridge by then and were shouting from there coming down. TOP and his friends dispersed and ran in different directions with the police immediately chasing after them.

Chansung managed to come out of the car and was trying to swim out, but the river current was too strong it kept pulling him under. You took a rope from one of the cars and tied three knots on a tree and jumped into the river with the rope tied around you. You reached Chansung and pulled him up, but the current was too strong for you to swim back.

"Are you crazy!" Chansung scolded you

But you were not listening to him "Here hold this rope, the guys will reach in 10 minutes and they will pull us out"

Chansung took the rope and held it tightly, he looked at you struggling to stay afloat so he balanced you against the current shielding you from the harsh push of the current. Just then you felt a jerk.

"This current is damn strong" you shouted, but Chansung wasn’t listening, he looked intensely at the tree where you tied the knots and realized that one knot removed that's why you felt the jerk.

"Pabo, why did you jump in here to help me, it's dangerous" he told you.

"How can I just stand there when the person I love is drowning " you said and looked him in the eyes.

For a moment it was like slow motion, he looked at you in the eyes with a smile *thank God you love me*

"Sarah did I ever tell you I love you" he asked while fixing his eyes on the loosening knots.

"What are you trying to say?" you asked

“You know I love you, right?”

“Chansung?” you looked at him again and realized his eyes were somewhere else, you followed his eyes and saw the knot loosening.

“It’s gonna hold us both,right?” you asked frightened. He looked at your frightened face and smiled “Don’t worry I won’t let anything happen to you.”

You saw his eyes and suddenly realized what he meant, "No Chansung, don't you dare" you warned him.

"It will not hold us both, the second knot will remove any minute now, one knot will not stay even for a minute with two of our weights" he shouted as the river seemed to get angrier and louder.

He was right, the guys were still 5 minutes away and the current pushing you both was straining the knots too much, with both your weights it won’t last.

"But...but..."you choked

He smiled at you "Thank you for telling me you love me...I’m so happy right now."

Tears started to fall "Chansung please don't let go...it will hold us both" you cried, you don’t cry easily and thing doesn’t scare you easily either but the thought of losing Chansung broke your heart to pieces.

Chansung summoned all his strength and swam closer to you and embraced you, he had tears in his eyes mixture of pain and happiness. He leaned forward and kissed your forehead,

"Kiss the baby for me every night" he whispered in your ears.

You looked at him surprised "you knew?" he nodded.

"I’m sorry for not telling you sooner" you said between you tears.

He wiped your tears, caressed your cheek. He wanted more time with you but time was running out the second knot was almost out. He smiled a sad smile at you filled with pain, he didn't want to leave you alone ‘cause he knew how you’d end up, but he had to save you and the baby.

"Chansung NOO" you cried.

"Tell I love you to Alex for me"

"NO! Chansung I’m coming with you!" you held his hand tightly, Chansung too was crying but he didn't make a sound only tears were flowing, then he finally smiled at you still with tears.

"No Sarah Alex needs you , you have to be strong for OUR baby, okay?” he looked at you with full love and care “come on promise me you will be strong”

You could just nod , “But you can't just leave me...I love you so much...please don't let go, what will I do without you, you too can’t leave me" you cried even more, losing someone you love a second time was painful than the first.

Chansung came closer to you one last time and touched your stomach and patted it *baby sorry Daddy has to go before you even came out, I will always look down on you from above...I love you, take care of your Mom, arraso* . He looked up at you and kissed you on the lips with all the love that he has “I love you”

He slowly pulled away, twisting his fingers free from your hold.

"No no no no you can't!" you tried to hold him tighter.

As soon as he freed his hands the second knot snapped and only one was remaining. Chansung started to drift away fast,

"NOOOOO! CHANSUNG!" 

"Sorry...I love you" he whispered smiling at you with tears then the current carried him away.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I almost cried myself while writing this chapter.Actually I got inspired to write this story based on what happened to my friend. He and his girlfriend were swept by the current in a river and their body was found only after a week. I still can't believe what happened, it's too unreal and hard to believe he isn't here anymore. This is a like a possibility that they must have survived and their love story lives on.

I dedicate it to Him and his girlfriend. R.I.P.