Meeting the enemy

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

 

Alex was busy irritating her uncles in the morning. They would be like “Alex go to Uncle Wooyoung” when she went to him, he would be like “Alex Uncle Junsu  wants to talk to you”, when she went to him, “Alex I am busy go to Taecyeon”, it went on and on. Alex was not tired of going around she thought it was fun to her uncle’s dismay. They had important day today as their Coffee Shop was chosen the best Coffee Shop in the city. They were gonna get the award that day and had to be ready by 10 o’clock.

 

Well Alex wasn’t aware and irritated all her uncles who were busy selecting what suit they would like to wear.  What hairstyle they would sport, what shoes,tie etc.etc.

 

 

Finally Alex noticed something going on, “Mom uncles are not talking to me” she pouted cutely at you in the kitchen. You smiled and pinched her cheeks, “Honey uncles got a big day today, lots of people will be there so they are getting ready”, you explained.

 

 

Alex went to the sitting room and sat quietly. Nichkhun noticed her and felt sorry for his little niece. He went near her and asked, “princess why are you pouting like that, did someone scold you?”.

She looked up at her favorite uncle,” Nick everyone is avoiding me, even uncle Taecyeon is avoiding me, he is my best friend but he too left me” she said sadly.

“Baby they are busy that’s why, come wanna hear about your uncles?” he winked.

“what? Stories?” Alex asked curious. Nichkhun nodded, “Yeah with pictures”.

 

 

The next half an hour they were looking through albums and Nichkhun was telling Alex what the pictures were.

“Uncle who is this? He is in many picture with you all” Alex asked pointing at Chansung’s picture.

“ummmm…,uh…th-a-ts …that’s Chansung our very close friend” Nichkhun tried to explain not knowing how or what to explain.

“Oh but why isn’t he with us now?” she frowned cutely as if in deep thought, “And why does he look like the Uncle Daniel from mom’s office” she asked rapidly.

Nichkhun stared at her for a minute,“That’s because the river took him, and we lost him” he finally replied. “And he looks like Daniel from mom’s office because he is Chansung” Alex blinked at her uncle.

“Nick I am a four year old, can’t understand what you are saying” she said as if she was a lady.

“Well my lady, he almost drowned and injured his head so he cannot remember anything not us, not even your mom”

“oh~ that’s sad, then you all won’t be able to meet him and he must be suffering right now,  right uncle?” Alex said feeling pity for Chansung.

Nichkhun nodded, *this kid is amazing one time she is a drama queen, next a naughty kid and next a small adult*

 

 

Alex started to play with her dolls, “Uncle you can get ready I will play with Rexy”. Nichkhun got up to go, as he went he could hear Alex talking to her doll, “Rexy, let’s pray for Chansung so that mom and uncles can happily meet him” she went silent for a minute, “Wish dad too would come back like that, then mom will be so happy”

Nichkhun stopped in his track and felt his eyes moisten, his little niece doesn’t even know what her father’s face looked liked.

 

 

 

That day you took Alex to your office since her uncles were busy and have no one to babysit her.

“Honey be a good girl and sit here at my desk quietly, if you want to play games turn on my computer, you know how to do that don’t you?” Alex nodded obediently.

“ I’ll be back soon” you kissed her and went for designers meeting.

 

 

Meanwhile Daniel/Chansung sat in his office completely bored. He haven’t seen you and wasn’t too happy that you haven’t met him. He came to your desk to confront you, but found himself facing the kid who called him by name.

“Hi Daniel!” Alex beamed seeing him.

“Uh…uh..Hi” he smiled back “What are you doing here?”

“Mom brought me here since uncles were busy, it’s so boring here can I go outside?”

“Sure you can go”

“But mom will scold me if I go alone” Alex sad sadly.

Daniel did not have any work at that time so it was okay to have some fun *I could ask about her father*

 

 

“Wanna go for ice cream?”

“Yes!”

 

 

They both were sitting happily and eating ice-cream, many people would pass by and give comment like

“omo see that father and daughter, they are so cute”

“they look so much alike”

“His wife must be so proud of him, see how he is taking their child out”

“Your daughter is so pretty”

Daniel Hwang would just shake his head ‘no she is not my daughter’ but people would be like “What are you saying it’s so obvious that she’s your daughter” “Maybe fatherhood still haven’t sinked in”  

 

 

Alex too heard all the comments and smiled cutely at all the people passing by. She felt happy. Daniel saw her smiling and wondered what she was thinking.

“Alex why are you smiling? People are saying you are my daughter, you are not angry?”

“No? do I have to be?” she asked cutely her smile disappearing instantly replaced by a sad expression.

“I don’t know, your father might not like it” he tried to explained feeling guilty that he made her smile disappear.

“oh~ so you don’t mind?” she smiled again, “don’t worry Daddy will not get angry”

He sat looking at the child confused, “why? If people say my daughter looked like another man I will be very angry”

“Uncle Daniel” she said with the “uncle” title in the front “actually my daddy is not with us, he went far far away before I was even born, even though I don’t know him I miss him, mom misses him a lot she cries every time she kisses me good night for daddy” Alex said sadly almost crying.

 

 

“I’m sorry Alex” Daniel did not know what to say *she is such a small kid and she is already been through so much* he thought and feeling sad for her, he went to her side of the table and hugged the little girl not knowing he was hugging his daughter.

“My friends tease me all time that I don’t have a father and since I have five uncles they always say my mom is a bad girl having five boyfriends”

“No your mom is not like that, who said that?” Daniel asked feeling angry a bit, “your mom is not like that”

“It’s okay, I know my mom is the best mom in the whole wide world and my uncles are my best dads in the world” Alex smiled happily her mood changing when she thought of her goofy uncles.

“yeah it must be nice to have many dads” Daniel smiled at how quickly a child’s mood changes constantly.

“Uncle I felt so happy when people were commenting like that, it felt like I had a real dad” she smiled happily eating her ice-cream. Chansung/Daniel smiled at her.

 

 

 

As they came near the office building a girl approached them, “Where were you I waited in your office for an hour” she hugged Chansung/Daniel.

He looked surprised and pushed her back. “what? You don’t miss me?” she asked.

“Oh~ hi Jess I did not know it was you” he tried to  smile thought he didn’t really feel like smiling, he felt surprised that he was irritated to see her at the moment . Alex tugged him in his longs.

“Yeah what Alex?”

*Alex!!!* Jessica’s mind screamed she had not notice the small girl standing next to Chansung *Isn’t that Sarah’s daughter’s weird name*

She looked at Chansung asking Alex asking what was wrong.

 

 

“Ahem!”she cleared , getting both of their attention, “Daniel hon, who is this cute girl?” she asked pinching Alex’s cheeks acting like she really meant it.

“She’s Alex, you’ve met Sarah, right? she’s her daughter” Daniel/Chansung replied surprised that Jessica actually called a kid cute and pinched her. *she isn’t bad after all, might be she will be a good mother too* he thought.

“Oh, you looked really like your mother” Jessica smiled sweetly at Alex *thank God so he doesn’t know she’s his daughter, that Sarah should have brought her to office purposely, and this little kid too might know he’s her father, disgusting people*

 

“How old are you?”, she continued her sweet act.

“Four yrs old, I’m turning Five next month”

“Big girl already” Jessica ruffled her hair.

 

 

Daniel/Chansung’s phone began to ring, and he went to take the call. Jessica’s smiled vanished as soon he was out of sight replaced by a contempt and wicked grin.

“Alex it seems…isn’t that a guy’s name” she laughed.

“It’s for Alexandra, my mom and dad picked my name” Alex said happily not knowing the situation.

“Whatever it’s still ugly…and your Dad did not name you, only your mom did” she glared at her.

“But mom said they both picked my name” Alex said softly as her smile changed to fear.

“Shut up! You and your ugly mother acting all needy and cute trying to take Chansung from me, well you never will. He’s mine” she shouted at Alex. Alex stared at Jessica with her big eyes filled with fear.

“Ajhumma we are not taking Chansung away, he’s just mom’s and uncles’ friend” Alex said timidly.

 

 

“This little kid talking back to me…Jeez I can’t believe it, like mother like daughter” she fumed, and looked down at the little girl, she was caught surprised by the two big eyes looking up at her, they were exactly like Chansung’s even a fool would figure that out except for Chansung himself of course. She became more angry.

“Don’t stare at me like that” she shouted at her again, “Even if you are his daughter he doesn’t know you, so you will never get him” she fumed and pushed her a bit and Alex being a small child fell. Her eyes were filled with tears and she rubbed her grazed knees.

 

 

Chansung/Daniel came back and found Alex on the floor, Jessica saw him and immediately got back to her miss goody shoes, “Alex be more careful you will hurt yourself”

“But you pushed-” Alex started to say but she glared at her and Alex got really afraid.

“What happened?” Daniel/Chansung asked really worried

“She just tripped and fell, Alex be more careful next time okay?” she said as sweet as she could.

Chansung looked at Alex for her answer or explaination, Jessica mouthed “don’t you dare tell him”. Alex looked at Jessica “Nae unni” she replied and Chansung finally relaxed.

 

 

He examined her wounds while Jessica excused herself since she did not want to be the one to clean the wound. Daniel saw that Alex wasn’t smiling or talking much she looked liked she was really frightened.

“Alex is it paining?” he asked.

“No uncle Daniel I am fine, I miss my mommy I want to be with her” Alex started to cry.

“Okay don’t cry I will take you to her”, he carried her and went in.

 

 

You sat at your desk really worried, your daughter and her father just went out. You saw Chansung coming in with Alex in his arms, the sight was so over whelming that your eyes moistened.

“Mommy!” when Alex saw you she got down immediately and ran to you.

“Hi baby” you kissed her forehead, while smiling at Chansung, who looked at you guiltily. You gave him a questioning looked and looked at Alex again, then you noticed her knees.

“Baby what happened?” you asked Alex but she would not reply.

“Daniel what happened?”

“Sorry I took her out for ice-cream and we met Jessica while coming back, I went to take a phone call and when I got back Alex was down, Jessica said she fell when I asked Alex she too nodded, and she started asking for you”

 

 

You looked at Alex again who hugged you tightly and you immediately knew it wasn’t just a fall. You got angry at Chansung too for taking your daughter out, this would not have happened.

“I’ll get her wounds cleaned up”

 

 

You took Alex to the first aid kit and cleaned her wound. You asked her what happened and she told you the whole story. You felt really angry. *That Jessica is gonna die*

“And mom she is saying even if Chansung is my father I will never get him, is she saying your friend Chansung is my father?” Alex asked.

 “Honey well, yes he is your father, the river took him as he had to save us but he got injured in his head and so he can’t remember us” you told your daughter.

“really that means I have a father?” Alex asked suddenly forgetting her problems.You smiled.

“Yes darling, but it will take time for him to remember us and he got a girlfriend too”

“I hate daddy’s girlfriend he has a very bad, evil girlfriend, she is a wicked witch” Alex pouted.

You laughed. You felt thankful that Alex was so positive and cheerful, she did not mind the other aspects she was happy as long as she had a daddy. But first Chansung has to get for what he did to his daughter.

 

 

 

“Do you really think she just fell like that, Alex maybe naughty but she never plays near strangers, your girlfriend obviously did something” you walked in angrily at your boss’ office. He looked confused.

“What?”

“Your pathetic girlfriend pushed Alex, that’s why she fell”

“But Jessica liked her, they were getting along just fine”

“Believe your girlfriend I don’t care but don’t ever let her come near my daughter again and if you hurt Alex in any way you will regret later” you said angry that he believed his girlfriend over you.

“but-“

“Mr Hwang when you remember something maybe we will talk then, you never use to doubt my words before” you said a little bit sad though it wasn’t his fault.

 

 

 

Daniel/Chansung blinked and was confused at your last words.  *Did she just say before? Remember something what does that mean? Does she know me?*

He went for a walk that evening and he saw people cycling and running around. Suddenly he saw someone who looked like you helping a guy ride his cycle, the guy looked like someone he knew very familiar and the girl was teaching him. He walked closer toward the two figures, the girl turned but before he saw her face, a cycle almost hit him and stopped.

“Man are you okay? Why did you suddenly walk on the road?”

“Sorry” Daniel/Chansung apologized, when he looked again the two people vanished *was that a dream or am I hallucinating* he thought.

He entered a restaurant to eat and saw an old poster there outside *they should take that poster down the pictures’s almost faded* he thought, *what!* he looked again a face caught his attention.

*Is that me?* he blinked several times. It was like looking at his reflection except the guy in the picture looked young like 19 or 20yrs old. *the other guys aren’t those Alex’s uncles?*

 

 

An old grandma come out “young man what are you doing? Come in”

“Grandma who are those boys?” he asked as he went in.

“Ah~ they my granddaughter was a crazy fan of them, they were idols five yrs ago, now I don’t know what they are doing”

“Ah~” he simply replied not at all enlightened.

“I heard one of the guy…the tall guy died” she added

“How?”

“Well his girlfriend was-“ she was cut by a customer who asked for more food, “I better get back, enjoy your meal”

 

 

Chansung/Daniel sat there thinking and decided to trace the idols story.

Was it because their member who looked exactly like me died, they all were surprised to see me? What about Sarah?

Too much was going on in his mind so he decided to get some drink that night. Meanwhile you got Jessica’s number and asked him to meet you.

 

“You want to meet me?” she acted surprised though she knew why.

“I have something to discuss with you”

“okay sure come to ####### pub I will wait for you there, and please wear something appropriate so you don’t embarrass me” she smiled wickedly as she plans were forming in her devious mind.

“You will regret crossing me” she smirked.

 

 

You wore tank top and jeans and went to the address she gave you. it was one of the most elite pub in the city. You walked in and looked at the people staring at you since you were a new face.

“Hey there you are” Jessica shook your hand, “come let me introduce you to my friends” she pulled you towards a table, where 6 guys were sitting.

You could not see them clearly as the light was dim, Jessica walked to one of them, “Oppa her I want you to meet Sarah”

The guy got up, “who is the beautiful lady my little sister wants me to meet?” he came forward.

“Hi” he took your hand, and when the light focus came on his face, you looked shocked and terrified.

“I am Choi Seung hyun, you can call me T.O.P”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long chapter!...hope you like it :)

There's around 2 to 3 chapter left. I won't drag it anymore. LOL!

 

pbjelly!  :)