Meet again?

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

On the way you got ice cream for Alex and she was in her hyper mood again.

When you reached, you found that Wooyoung was sleeping on the sofa and the others were busy in their own world.

"Uncle Taecyeon I’m here" Alex shouted

"ALEX!" he came running downstairs and was by her side within 30 seconds.

"I’m goin to prepare food" you went to the kitchen.

"Why is Uncle Wooyoung sleeping?"

"He has a date tonight so he wants to take rest before he goes" Taecyeon replied, “Taecyeon what’s date?” Alex asked innocently.

“ummmm…well you see….it’s when two people boy and girl go out together and have fun” he explained. “Taecyeon! Stop polluting my daughter, she’s only 4” you shouted from the kitchen.

“Arraso” he replied then he turned to Alex “aish, your Mom is a spoilt sport”

“I can hear you!”

They both scrambled to play their game."So uncle Wooyoung has a date tonight?" Alex suddenly asked excitedly.

"Yeah, why?" then he looked at Alex “yah! this kid calling the others uncle and you call me by my name” he pouted faking a sob, he knew Alex like you calls her favorite people by name.

“Because you are my no.1”Alex smiled then pointed towards Wooyoung and smiled mischievously and Taecyeon nooded.

The door bell rang, no one went to get it so you went to the sitting room to tell them to get the door and you stopped at the sight

You little daughter Alex was standing tip-toed painting Wooyoung's face with marker while Taecyeon was on his knees directing Alex.

"Alex!" you sternly called in a low voice.

They both turn like being caught red-handed (well they were anyways LOL)

"Mom" she smiled sheepishly at you, while Taecyeon pointed at Alex

"She did it"

"Uncle you can't blame me alone betrayer...I’m just a kid" Alex pouted cutely

"But you drew on his whole face" Taecyeon defended himself.

"Taecyeon you were directing her, right?" you asked

"Yeah" he admitted slowly waiting for you to shout. You took the marker "how can you forget the main part...moustache" you said and added the drawing.

"See my mom is cool" Alex boasted to Taecyeon.

"Nah I’m cooler"

Ting Tong!

The bell rang again, this time Wooyoung opened his eyes slowly, you guys quickly hid the markers.

"Who is that?" he asked sleepily

"Must be your date" Alex replied, "Oh Alex you are here" he pinched her cheeks.

Then he straightened his dress and went out to get the door. You all peeped from the sitting room like block of pillar in order. Alex in the lowest,  you  in the middle then Taecyeon. IU was at the door, she almost screamed when she saw Wooyoung face.

"ummm...you look...very...uhmm...uh  nice?" IU was searching for words.

"Thanks...Is something wrong?" Wooyoung asked while IU was trying to control her laugh.

"your...um" she pointed around her face to indicate his face "...face"

He turned and looked at his face in the window, almost getting scared himself, then he turned towards the sitting room. You guys all saw his face and scattered to your own works acting innocent. He walked straight towards you guys.

Alex was combing your hair while you just read a book while Taecyeon was standing near the widow as if in deep thought.

"Guys what are you doing?" Wooyoung asked 

"Combing!"

"Reading!"

"Meditating!"

"Yah! Sarah and Taecyeon if you both behave like this see Alex is learning bad habits from you guys" he scolded.

"Since I have to go on a date I'll forgive you guys this time" he went to wash his face. When he came out he found IU laughing and playing with you guys.

"Don't teach her also bad habits...IU baby keep away from this little monsters" he said and dragged her out.

"byeeee guys see you next timeeee" IU shouted and they were gone.

The evening went well. The next day when you went to summit your designs your manager called you

"Sarah our company Angel owner's son arrived from USA and he's interested in Alexis clothing line and wants to meet the designer"

"Oh~ ok when is it?"

"Now"

"Right now!?...ok then I'll go" as you were about to leave Mrs Kim your manager pulled you closer.

"Heard he's a complete playboy and wears whatever he wants be it office or party" she whispered.

"okay Nana so why are you telling me this?" 

"Sarah, how many times I told you not call me by my name" she faked irritation though she never minded you calling her that, since you call people you really liked by their names

"You are beautiful, talented and single...so be careful" she continued.

You rolled your eyes, but you knew she really cared about you "okay fine...don't worry I can handle any guy" you reassured her.

Five minutes later you knocked at the CEO's son's office door

"Come in"

You walked in to find a girl sitting on a tall guys lap, she looked like a model, he was dressed in a fashionable style semi-formal and punk mix. You could not see his face. The girl got up

"See ya later" the guy told her and walked to his chair.

You were looking here and there since it was very awkward, after the girl left you turn to the guy, he was looking at the designs, his hair was spiked a little it was funky but not too loud *he sure has fashion sense* you thought.

"Excuse me Sir, may I know why you called me" 

"I’m interested at you clothing line ‘Alexis’ it's unique and talentedly designed" he said

"well thank you Sir" you said, unsure what to say.

"Do you want to make it into a label?" he said finally looking up at you.

You gasped, staring at him shocked while he too stopped for a moment like he remembered something then he shook it off and he continued "I heard you are the designer"

You just stood there transfixed like you have seen a ghost, because the man in front of you looked exactly like CHANSUNG!