Need for answers

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

 

The meeting was successful you were suppose to send the pictures of your designs to the Marketing Director' office.In the afternoon you were shooting the models with your clothes.You were too caught up in your work that you didn't notice that some of the board members had come to see how the works was goin on.
 
"She is really working hard" one of them commented.
 
"And she is the most talented designer we have recruited so far" another added.
 
 
They were pleased with what they saw.You took a break after sometime and was sitting with your eyes closed "Chansung baby how am I doing? Is it good? Im so tired and I miss you so much" you whispered softly, you didn't notice one of the board members was still there, looking around.The models were whispering at each other looking at someone and getting excited.
 
"Can you show me yourself again just once and my strength will return" you said aloud and opened your eyes.To your surprise you saw CHANSUNG standing there right before you.
 
Chansung!!!? your heart beats faster,
 
What are you doing here?
 
 
You could not believe your eyes. He seemed to be lost looking around,he was dressed neatly in suit and his hair was in normal messed up type.He looked so handsome.You could not take your eyes off him.
 
Is that really you?
 
 
 
"Mr Daniel Hwang you have to sign here" a secretary gave him a paper, and he signed it.
 
 
"Right,Mr Hwang...of course...damn!" you shook your head.You had comepletely forgotten your boss dressed in suits today, and with no spiked up hair he looked completely like Chansung more matured version though.
 
 
 
You mentally facepalmed yourself and took the camera to get back to work. But for no reason you felt compelled to turn, so you ce more to look at him.Just once atleast I see Chansung's face somewhere in there.
 
 
Mr Hwang had a stoned face as the models started to surround him. He looked rudely at them and talked to them in not so friendly ways.He looked so irritated that it was cute, you smiled remembering Chansung who hated crowds.Chansung hated crowd you thought then suddenly it struck you.
 
You looked at him again, no it can't be.
 
 
He looked up at you, you stood frozen, it was the same expression Chansung use to have when fans would surround him and since you told him to be nice he would not scold or chase them away and he would look up at you with desperate eyes, just as now.
 
 
*it can't be* but you looked straight at him in the eyes and you knew it was Chansung's eyes.You turned away your back facing him, you could not understand what you felt, happy or surprised or scared or disappointed.
 
 
Mr Hwang then looked at the crowd again and shouted at the models angrily and they began to leave him.He began looking around again. You wiped a tear  that was threathening to fall *but I watched you die, what is happening*
 
 
You looked up to find Mr Hwang looking at the designs on the table, he looked troubled. He twisted the side of his lips just like Chansung use to when he had something on his mind.
 
You just stared at him unable to comprehand, your hand automatically went up and you clicked a picture of him.
 
 
Click...click...
 
 
He looked up...CLICK
 
 
You stopped.You both stared for two awkward minute then you turned, a little blushing from embaressment that he caught you.
 
"Okay guys let's get back to work."
 
 
 
 
Daniel Hwang was confused. He stayed back to see you working, he watched you the whole time when you were on break.
 
"Is she talking to herself" he laughed *cute*
 
When you opened your eyes he turned immedietely,  *who do you want to see so much?*. He observed you sideways,so you would not find out he was looking at you.
 
Why is she staring at me like that
 
 
He could not read your expression. The crowd was irritating, he hated crowd even if they were hot models he wasn't in mood today * how do i get rid of them* he looked up at you and for 3 seconds you both held eye contact, before you turned.
 
*What's with her expression she looked surprised*.He then could not act nice anymore.
 
"Stop it, get back to work before I fire you all"
 
Everyone left him scared that he might just do that. Thank God
 
 
 
Daniel then looked around and found the design sketches on the table and started looking through it.He felt a pair of eyes watching him, and heard a click. Then again the person clicked a picture, he looked up to see and the person clicked again
 
Sarah stood there with camera directed towards him. *What is she doin?*
 
She just stared at him then awkwardly turned and continued her work.
 
Daniel Hwang left the place. *What was that about?*
 
 
 
 
When he reached home, Daniel Hwang went straight to his room,took the photo and the chain and stared at it for a long time like he always does everyday, after Mrs Jang gave it to him.
 
"Who are you S and who is Alex?" he said and then traced the ring on the inscription "Purity".
 
 
He tried everyday,he tried hard to think back but no memory came. He sat up fustrated. He hated having no memory of his past. He hated that he doesn't know who he was. He hated the fact that except for his adopted parent everyone around him were just pretending to be nice to him because he was rich and the heir of Angel company.He became a playboy in order to make himself believe he was real with the present, the girls can make me forget and make me feel good he thought.
 
 
 
But he was never satisfied and by the end of the day he was lonely and hated himself.Just because of his parents who he knew loves him like a blood son he vowed never to kill himself.But sometimes it was hard, he could not even tell which of his friends were true to him.
 
"God please atleast tell me who I am, Im tired of this" he cried out in despair.
 
 
Mrs Jang and her husband were also in their room, a tear rolled to her cheeks. "Honey it's okay, he will be alright, he will be fine soon" Mr Jang comforted her
 
 
"He's in so much pain and I can't do anything to help him as a mother, was it the right thing to do giving him the photo and chain?" she said softly through tears.
 
 
"Yes it was the right thing to do, he will have to get back with his past or he will never be truly happy, he will overcome it"
 
 
"It's like when we first found him, only this time, he's hiding his pain" 
 
 
"Honey our son is very strong, he will get through it" Mr Jang kissed his wife.
 
 
I hope you find the answers soon son.