Unexpected confession

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

You stared at the guy you hated the most, you suddenly felt uneasy like something bad was going to happen. TOP didn’t seem to recognize you while unknown to you Jessica stared at you and smirked.

 

“Hello are you okay?” TOP asked you. You finally collected your head and smile weakly, “yeah, I’m fine”

The other guys didn’t seem to know you either, you finally decided to let go *might be coincidence*

“Hi I’m Daesung” a guy with the cute eyes told you.

“I’m Seungri” the guy next to him introduced himself while you look carefully at his face to see if he recognized you but looked like he didn’t.

“I’m Taeyang and that one over there is G-Dragon”  the cute handsome guy told you introducing TOP right hand man. You felt chill ran down your spine as GD stared at you across the table. He stared at you for a good one minute.

“Hyung don’t stare like that you are scaring her” Seungri told him and he turned away.

 

As you sat awkwardly among them, you tried to speak to Jessica but she would purposely ignore you. You felt really irritated and uncomfortable so you started drinking. After 5 glasses your mind was still fresh and clear while your body started to stop responding to your commands. All of a sudden Jessica beamed and walked away. She came back with a guy in her arms. You looked up to find Chansung standing near the table. He looked at you surprised and shocked. Jessica saw the eye contact you both had so she immediately pulled him away to the further seat .

“Guys my boyfriend came as  well” Jessica told the boys.

They all greeted Chansung like they all very friendly, which surprised you even more.

“Hey man whatz up”

“Daniel, my man what are you up to”

You saw them interact like old friends and got confused even more. *How did they all know Chansung? Do they know he’s the same Chansung they tried to kill? What’s HAPPENING!* your head got wobbly and felt like something was piercing through your skull. You got up shakily. Everyone turned towards you with questioning eyes while Chansung alone had a concerned look. You felt happy by the thought of him being worried for you.

“I’m going to dance” you blurted out.

“Dance?”

“You can?”

“strange”

They all looked at you again, you smiled at them *idiots do I look like I can dance? I don’t wanna sit with you morons who ruined my life completely so I’m getting away* you shouted in your head.

“Yeah what’s the use if you don’t dance when you are in a pub”, you walked towards the dance floor staggering a bit.

 

Chansung stared at your figure as you went. He had been thinking a lot about what you said to him, what happened all through the month he stayed in here in Korea. He knew you called him Chansung several times and he found out that was one of the 2PM member name who died in an accident. He kept thinking and tried connecting the dots but without his memory it was useless. Jessica called him an hour ago and pleaded with him to go to the pub. And when he came he was so shocked to see you half drunk among Jessica’s brothers and friends. He thought you hated Jessica but was now confused. And when you got up he got worried immediately  *what is she doing, she will hurt herself if she goes around like that*

 

Chansung kept looking your way keeping an eye on you while you danced. A guy came behind you and started rubbing himself on you. You glared at him and moved away from him but he kept coming towards you.

“Get away from me” you told him sternly trying to sound firm but since you were drunk it was hard to get normal words out of your mouth.

“You are so hot, let me take you somewhere” he came closer, you moved backwards a little frightened since you were not in state to defend yourself.

As you moved you tripped on a person’s leg, as you fell which felt like a slow motion you closed your eyes, next second you were in a slanting position but you seemed to stop mid way and didn’t reach the floor. You opened your eyes and saw a pair of worried eyes looking into your eyes, the eyes you loved to see, the eyes that gave you reassurance and hope in the past. Chansung caught you just before you fell. You both stood like that for a while, it felt like heaven. Daniel/Chansung stared at you with expression you could not read. His heart was pounding so loud you could almost hear it *no matter what your past is, even if you love another guy I just want you* he thought.

Jessica fumed and signaled her oppa, while Chansung  realized what he just thought and pulled you up. TOP came forward and stretched out his hands to you.

“May I have the dance, it’s couple dance”

You  at Chansung, he was blank, “Daniel can I borrow her for a dance?” TOP asked him. “Sure”

*I love Sarah, I love her? I never loved anyone before, I never settled for a girl…but I love her… Yeah I love Sarah* Chansung was thinking in dazed at his new revelation while Jessica pulled him to the dance floor.

 

People watching you guys would have thought you were lovers. You with TOP and him with Jessica.

 

You continued to keep eye contact with him.

“You are Sarah right? You sound so familiar” TOP said. You looked up at him then immediately turned away again, “No we’ve never met”

“Really? I’m sure you have never forgotten me”

You froze, and felt chill run down your spine

“Sarah…Sarah” he smiled wickedly, “your expression is too obvious, still not a good actor huh?” “How’s life? How little Alex?”

You looked at him again when he mentioned you daughter, “Don’t you dare do anything to her”

“You are not in position to threaten me, and careful with your expression people might recognize you” he whispered in your ears. You hated him with all you heart, he took Chansung away from you years ago and now he is threatening you.

“You’ve already done enough just leave us alone” you told him.

“In that case leave Chansung, you think I don’t know him? Good thing he doesn’t remember, we took everything from him and he provides us everything not knowing a thing, how ironical” he smirked.

You glared at him and he sarcastically shook his head ”Oh~ now now don’t give me that look" he leaned in closer, "let Chansung be with my sister and you can be with me”

You stared at him shocked, “WHAT?”

“Don’t you see you and I are destined, you are a tough girl and I liked you the moment you stood up against me at the restaurant, it was the first time I’ve seen a girl so bold worthy to be my girl, strong courageous girls attracts me, Chansung wasn’t worthy of you that’s why I even did the dead race so that I could take out Chansung from the scene”

You stopped dancing and stood frozen at what you’ve just heard, you looked at Chansung who looked at you with concern. He noticed how your reaction constantly changed between fear, worry and shock whenever his friend TOP said something to you. *what’s he saying? She doesn’t’ look too good*

 

As you saw Chansung you felt guilty, and sad that it was your fault that all this happened, you knew now even though he still haven’t got his memory back yet he seemed to like you, was that a good sign or a bad sign.

 You looked back at TOP, “you are sick, love doesn’t happen that way”

“I know that’s why I haven't showed up for such a long time since you would hate me too much,I gave you time" he paused for a while, "but you shouldn't piss me off” he warned. You felt fear creeping in, “What if I refuse you,I love Chansung and I still hate you as much as I did 4yrs ago”

“I know you love him, but you can’t refuse me, you remember what I did last time, don't you?”

“No you won’t do it again, he is a different person now and he's your friend too” you tried to reason.

“yeah I know but he is the same to you, and it’s clear that he is falling for you, which I’m not please at all, and my sister too is hurt”

“You are sick, what the hell is wrong with you” you gritted your teeth angrily.

“Be careful you’ve got Alex too now, she’s such a sweet kid to finish off”.

 

Your fear reached its limit when he mentioned Alex you could not put up a strong face anymore, “No don’t touch her, she is innocent and just a child” you almost pleaded.

TOP smirked seeing you become so vulnerable and weak at the mention of your daughter, “motherhood changed you a lot I see....You choose Alex or Chansung, I won’t harm Alex if you come to me but if you go to Chansung you know what I can do”

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really really really Sorry....Chwesonghamnida :(  -bowing 180 degree-

Was busy with projects and other stuffs. Will try to update tommorrow again. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long.