Party incident

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

Saturday came and you picked Nana and left you daughter with her 10yr old son.

"If you need any help just call me" you told the boy.

Nana wanted you to take time-out for yourself and relax so she invited you to go with her friends, she begged you and finally here you are.

As you entered the club, many eyes were on you, “See people can identify a beauty when they see one" Nana whispered to you.

"Shut up" you laughed.

"Let just relax, forget about work and enjoy okay?"

"Kay!"

You haven't gone to a club since Chansung's dead, you were nervous but after a while the old Sarah spirit was back. You danced with few of Nana's guy friends and then went to get some drinks in the bar

"You have such a killer look, why hide it for so long" a voice told you.

"L!" you turned and smiled

"Am I that predictable" he said with a smirk.

"Pabo I’m your best buddy I will know you even if you were talking to me from another planet"

"Same here" he smiled.

"oh Ye-Rim! you came too" you hugged her too.

"Myungsoo wanted to dance and get drunk with me atleast once, so here we are" she told you.

"How's lover boy treating you?"

"He's opposite of his cold, distant appearance, he's too sweet" she said shyly.

"Yah you could praise directly" L pouted.

"Aigoo you kid, too much of your sweetness and Ye-Rim will vomit" you teased.You all laughed.

"I'll get some drinks you guys catch up" with that Ye-Rim left.

As you were exchanging news you suddenly saw a familiar face, it made you remember Chansung's jealousy when he saw you and L catching up four years ago. You smiled at the memory not realizing you were smiling at the man.

"So what do you think?"

"Sara!"

"uh...yess...what did you say?" you asked realizing L was talking to you.

"You were smiling like a fool, what happened?"

"Oh nothing just remembered a joke" you said as you looked at the man again *Mr Hwang!?* he was looking at you with expression you couldn't read.

"Sarah is something wrong?" L said turning towards where you were looking.

"IIIIIIII ammmmmm fineeee!” you turned his face towards you, “let's go get drinks your girlfriend will be waiting"  you dragged him before he saw who you were looking, he looked at you confused but at the mention of Ye-Rim he immediately agreed.

Daniel Hwang was sitting at the other end of the room

"Did she just smile at me?" he asked himself *she was definitely Sarah but Sarah doesn't just smile at me*

When you smiled, Mrs Hwang saw a flashback of the girl with long hair who looked just like you with the same guy you were with just now. Must be some memory from the past he decided, *but is Sarah the same girl?* he thought getting excited.

“But why am I excited now?" he asked himself out loud making the model next to him look at him weirdly.

"Because you are with me" the model whispered seductively.

Daniel smirked *yeah that’s me I get any hot girl I want*

But as he saw you pulling Myungsoo out he felt a tug in his heart.

You decided to forget your boss was at the same club and had fun. Myungsoo was glad you were finally giving yourself a break. Around 10 o'clock you got a call.

"Hello"

"Hi Aunt Sarah this is Taemin, Alex wanted to come to where you are and rebelled, she would not sleep, so I had to finally bring her there"

"you are HERE!"

"No outside, I've called mom already she is with us, can you come and get her?"

"Okay wait for 5 minutes"

You stood up to go but you were a bit tipsy, bit drunk and a little crazy right now. Myungsoo caught you, "Yah where are you going?"

"Alex is outside I have to take her home"

"ALEX! here?....wait I'll help you"

He decided to drive you guys home since you were in no shape to drive. He told Ye-Rim the situation and told her to wait. You had your arms around L neck as you went out. Daniel Hwang saw you and got curious why you were leaving with a man and followed close behind.

"Mom! I miss you" you daughter ran to you and hugged you.

"Missed you too" you smiled.

"hey baby girl" Myungsoo ruffled Alex’s hair.

"L you are coming home too?" Alex asked.

"No your mom isn't quite normal so I’m taking you guys to sleep over at 2PM place"

"Really ye!" Alex beamed happily. You looked at your daughter for a long time, she looked at you with her huge eyes and Chansung's face appeared in front of you for a second.

"Why do you have to look exactly like you father...huh?" you pinched her cheeks and smiled at her with tears.

"You make me miss him each day but I’m glad you are here with me, you are the only reminder I have" you continued and kissed her.

Then you thought Alex was Chansung as his face kept coming, "Don't ever leave me again arraso" you said.

Alex looked up at her uncle Myungsoo confused, "Uncle L is mom okay?"

"Don't worry Alex she's just tired, she will be fine tomorrow", he said taking you to the car.

"tsk L I’m not a kid anymore, mom is drunk that's why she is like that isn't she" Alex continued to ask.

Myungsoo was dumb folded, how can a 4yr old kid....

"How did you know?"

"I am a genius remember? and in the dramas when they drink a particular water they get drunk and do things like mom does" Alex smiled happily.

As they got ready to move "L mom looks like a movie star, she's so beautiful tonight, can't she dress up nicely like tonight everyday" Alex said wishfully.

Myungsoo looked at you with a sad smile *maybe she will soon*

Daniel stood outside the club totally trying to comprehend what he's just learnt.

*Mom???? She is a mother?? But based on her resume she's just 22yrs old and the girl looked around 4 or 5*

He was not able to understand any of it. Though since the little girl called the man with her "uncle" he was relieved. Is she married? who's her husband? kept pooping in his mind.

*Dang! why am I like this over a girl I don't even know, so not like me*

"She has a child, she must be married so I better forget her" he said aloud. Though in his heart he didn't want none of it to be true somehow.