First day at work

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

The next day after the breakfast 2PM were getting ready to go to work happily. Only Chansung who hated going to the coffee shop since lots of people would be there was sulking.

That morning your uncle called you to inform you that colleges were starting late due to changes in the educational boards and admissions were postponed a month later, so he told you to stay for two months in Korea and enjoy yourself. You were thinking what you would do as you were running sort on money since your purse was stolen. As you watched them getting ready you had a terrific idea ;).

"Nick can I work at your shop ? You know I have nothing to do and I've got a whole month to stay here in korea and I don't feel nice staying here for free I could help you guys as my accommodation fee" you asked Nichkhun.

Junho who was standing nearby heard you "really!? You want to help us?" he loudly said smiling at you widely, the others heard him and asked what's going on.

"Sarah wants to help us at our coffee shop, since she wanted to be useful as she is staying in our house" Junho told them.

"Really? Yes!!!" Taecyeon pumps his fist in the air

"good good good its going to be fun! I should go and change my shirt" Wooyoung said

"Yah! hyung why do you wanna change your shirt" Chansung stopped him before he could go to his room

"Sarah is coming to work as well so I have to look good even at my work place" he answered and pushed him aside to change his shirt.

"So I guess I am in then" you stated as if that was a fact,

Nichkhun smiled while Taecyeon nodded at you smiling cutely and Junsu just looked in amusement as always. Chansung was feeling a little jealous that his hyungs were giving too much attention to you especially Wooyoung as of now.

You all went to the shop. It was better than any Coffee Day shop you have seen. The interior was just amazing and you loved the whole setting. People started pouring in and you became busy with work. After sometime the busy hour was over since it was lunch time and customers became few, there was a mother who wanted to go to the restroom but her baby was crying non-stop and she could not leave the baby alone. You saw her desperate face and decided to help her, you told Junsu you were gonna take a break then you went over to the mother and offered to watch the baby for her. She thanked you gratefully and handed you the baby.  

You carried the baby and began to sway her a little and sang to her. Chansung saw what you did the whole time and was watching you closely *she is so good and gentle with babies, and why is her face lit up as if she is having the most wonderful time of her life* he thought, your happy smiling face as you looked at the baby and sang to her brought a smile on his face. Your voice too was captivating him.

"Hey chansung what are doing smiling like a fool" Wooyoung asked him. He sshhhed him and continued staring at you.

"Our little baby boy is in love" Taecyeon sang around him

Chansung suddenly realized what he was doin and flushed red. You looked up and met him in the eyes. He turned immediately and went back in. The baby slept within 3 minutes and you gently patted her back while waiting for her mother, when she came back she was surprised to see you've put the baby to sleep, she thanked you and went  on her way.

Evening came and it was bustling with customers again. One girl customer who was an obvious fan of 2PM came in with a man who must be her boyfriend, she beamed happily when she saw the guys and was giggling whenever one of the guy crossed her table. her boyfriend got annoyed, and he told her to stop doing that, she became silent and sat quietly but when the 2PM guys were nearby she could not help looking up at them.

"Yah! I told you to stop looking at those guys!" the boyfriend shouted.

"Oppa you know I’m their huge fan so I can't help it, it’s not like I’m in love with them, I just want to get an autograph if I can" she said quietly looking down. The boyfriend continued to shout at her and she kept silent. You asked Nichkhun what was going on and he explained to you.

"What does he think he is...Her King or what...acting all superior and shouting at her" you fumed.

Junsu felt pity for the girl so he wrote his autograph and gave to her as they were getting up to go. Her face lit up and she smiled broadly and thanked him. Her boyfriend got angry yanked the paper and tore it,

"Oppa why do you have to do that, it’s just an autograph!, I’m not going out with you anymore " she shouted.

"This girl!...do you think you can dump me, you don't do that I do the dumping" he shouted at her.

She got really scared but quietly said "I just did, you are too violent and possessive I’m tired of it".

He got real mad and hit her hard on the face and she fell down.

Okay that's it you cannot just stand and watched. You came in front of the man "Enough of your action she dumped you, accept the fact and leave" you told him.

"What are you now? Getting in between our conversation and don't show off with english" he growled.

"Bro you are worst than a ! and YOU GOT  DUMPED BIG TIME in front of everyone and you are acting all great...huh?...just shut up and leave" you shouted back.

He got really pissed now but so were you, he took the wrong choice in deciding to make you more angry by teasing you,

"Fine don't want to speak in korean then english it is,...MISS .. .or is it because you have nothing else to do and you wanna talk to me so you decided to interfere here" he seductively smiled.

"what!? ..what did you say?" you  asked in disbelieve.

"I like feisty girls but your timing was wrong S-L-U-T" he came near you.

Okay that’s it you are beyond mad, you raised your arm to punch him but you just punched the air. *wait i never miss a punch* you thought, a kick will do and you raised your leg to kick but you did not touch your target, you didn't move forward at all something was holding you back.

Chansung saw you in heated argument with the man and he knew you enough to know what your next move would be when the guy insulted you, so just as you were about to throw the punch he held you back and had his arms around your waist as you were going to kick he lifted you up so you just kicked the air.

You realized what he was doing and shouted at him to let you go while you were still reaching out with your legs and arms to hit the guy atleast once. Finally you gave up Chansung's hold was too strong. As he put you down you glared at the man

"You are lucky this tall guy stopped me or else you should have been dead" you said with deadly stare in the eyes

The man got scared and saying something in Korean to the girl he left.

The girl came forward hugged you "Unnie you were so awesome, thank you so much" she said and waved you bye and left.

You went to the counter all the 2PM boys excluding Chansung were staring at you with their jaws almost falling. 

"Hey" you said and waved your hands in front of them, they didn't blink *what's wrong with this guys* you thought then went to deliver coffee.

Nichkhun first recovered "come on guys we have to get back to work" he shook the others, they slowly came back to their senses

"Did you see that?"  Wooyoung was rumbling "did you see that? " 

“Did you see that?"

"Yeah yeah yeah we all saw enough of the line" Junsu smacked his head

"Whoa! that was something"

"She was so cool!" they were going on and on.

"why did you stop her it could have been more interesting" Junho jokingly told Chansung 

Chansung was worried you might get beaten up , "She was no match for the guy you saw how tall and huge he was she's only some 5.2' or 5.3' she could get hurt" he stated.

They all nodded, but Taecyeon was curious "how did you stop her right before she hit the guy, it was like you knew what her reactions were gonna be and when it was gonna be" he said with a frown.

Chansung became uncomfortable "well...umm...lets just say I experienced her temper and know her better" scratching his neck .They were smiling at him now

"Chansung baby knows a girl better than us, should we celebrate" Wooyoung .

"Love is in the air" Junho dramatically said and  joined  the teasing. You came back to them and found them laughing and picking on Chansung. They told you, you were so cool when you shouted at the guy.

*What's wrong with this guys finding these things cool they need doses of my few girlfriends and they will stop saying cool for this things* you shook your head as you thought. After work you all went home straight, since you were all tired.

When you got ready to sleep Chansung came out of the bathroom he had his pyjamas on, his hair was wet and tousled in all direction, he was damn hot, you blushed when he found you staring at him and you turned away. He got under his covers quietly. 

"Sarah don't ever get into a fight with a guy when I’m not around ok?" he finally spoke

"mmm?" 

"You might get beaten and get hurt, you may know how to fight but some men are stronger and good at fighting as well so you might get hurt, so don't get too pumped up when you see boys behaving wrongly and don't ever try to fight a guy when I’m not around"

You learnt how to defend yourself from your boyfriend, he taught you judo since street racing wasn't very safe. But Chansung was right you can't defeat all men and you could get into serious . You felt the seriousness in Chansugs's voice and you knew he was worried

"okay I won't" you promised.

He smiled "good night" 

You both drifted off to dreamland.