Rockstars

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

The week went quickly with you guys busy with the coffee shop. You became very close with the guys and your attraction towards Chansung was getting out of hand.

You never wanted to admit it your brain being the sensible one tells you to be more realistic falling in love with a guy you just met five days ago...no no no... but your heart tells you otherwise you've got to move on from past relationship and follow what you feel anything is possible.

It was Saturday, you begged Nichkhun to take you out since it was boring 

"Please Nick let's go out...what you don't care about me or what?" you pouted, you do all kind of expression around him anger, happy, cute, serious etc. you were so comfortable around him and he would too go along with you as if he were your real elder brother and you were his lil’ sister, but this time he was not buying it he wanted to go on a date with Yoona, she was some singer/actor as you've heard from him and was really pretty.

"I have a better option for ya" he smiled at you and pinched your cheeks...

"Don't do that you make me look like a baby" you pouted, faking irritation.

He suddenly called Chansung and told him to take you out for some fun, he winked at you and went to get ready. Nichkhun knew that you liked Chansung even though you never admitted and he knew Chansung cared for you a lot and actually was in love with you though of course Chansung too still didn't realize it. You didn't know what you will do with Chansung around since it became very awkward for you to be around him, anyway you got no choice...do you?

So there you were roaming around the city with Chansung,"won't people recognize you?" you asked

"Do I look like someone people will easily come and talk to?" he asked back arrogantly, well he was right he doesn't look that friendly and if you don't know him you would not want to be the person to start a conversation with him, you laughed.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"You were laughing at me, so you got my point, huh..I’m not usually friendly type even during our idol days so people know to keep distance from me" he told you

You moved few feet away from him and he gave you a questioning look, "I’m keeping my distance incase I’m the victim of your unfriendliness" you stuck out your tongue at him.

He stood for a while then laughed. He liked your personalities very much in which humor was one of them and you both continued your tour. By evening you both were resting on a bench and when you noticed a band playing on the street, it was like a one-day rock band competition just for fun and many people were gathering around the small stage. You pulled chansung

"Come on it will be fun" he didn't want to but you managed to pull him.

You entered your name to his surprise and told him he was suppose to participate with you and you turned your attention to the other bands performing, *there is no stopping her* Chansung thought shaking his head and smiling despite himself..

"Our next contestants are Sarah and....Chansung?" the announcer blinked

"Yep it’s Chansung from 2PM" you told him.

You called the drummer and lead guitarist from the before band that was playing and asked them to help you guys. You told Chansung to play the bass while you played rhythm. You told them you were going to sing the song "Mess of me" by Switchfoot and told the lead guitarist to sing the 2nd stanza.

You started the song with the electric guitar and sang like how you always do. Chansung was amazed and your skill was real good and you sang the song like a real rock artist banging your head and singing. Chorus got over and the lead guitarist was suppose to sing but he became too nervous at how good you were since you were doing like a pro rock singer. He didn't take in the first take, you signaled him again but he didn't and he was scared to even meet your eyes now, luckily for you Chansung too knew the song and came to the mike and started to sing. You were surprised *wow he is good really good* you thought.

Rapping was okay since rapping you just need to catch the beat but you didn't think he could sing as well and that too real good. You were really surprised but you got the show still going on, so you continued with the song and finished it real good. Everyone cheered and then you both came off stage.

"Wow you were really good I didn't know you could sing as well beside rapping" you gushed.

"You too did good, not your first time I guess since you were comfortable on stage and you really looked like a rockstar there" he smiled at you.

He really admired you while you were performing with passion, *so another new side is Rock babe* he was thought You told him how you and group of friends used to perform in some rock shows since you love rock music and love singing them. 

You both went home and went to bed early since it was a tiring day.

The next day Taecyeon was banging on your door loudly which woke you up first and you sleepily got up and walked towards the door but stumbled on Chansung who was sleeping down, he got up as you stood up and turned towards the door. Chansung opened his eyes and saw you with a huge shirt and just underneath which was almost covered but little visible, he thought he was dreaming but the loud banging on the door brought him to his senses his eyes widened...it was not dream! and you were reaching for the door lock. He jumped up and stopped you just before you opened it, You looked up at him half asleep, he realized you were not aware of you surrounding and shook you. You asked him what was he doing. He just stared at you awkwardly then you suddenly became awake and looked down

"ooops" you said softly and pulled the shirt down till it fully covered your thigh. You were damn embarrass to even look at him,

"uhum... you were going to open the door wearing that that’s why i stopped you" he said awkwardly.

"uh...um...uh...o-k-a-y...uhm thanks" you replied stammering., he didn't say anything and was waiting for you to explain your current dress code

"I hate wearing anything when I’m sleeping I like to be free that’s why I wear just the shirt" you explained feeling really lame.

"oh okay" he said not knowing what to do or say

"You get the door I'll wear my shorts" you told him.

After you wore your shorts Chansung opened the door. Taecyeon looked annoyed "what took you guys so long...anyway that’s not why I came here" his face became excited

"Did you guys use the internet?"

"No...?"

"Do you know what the no.1 search video now?"

"No...? come on what do you wanna say?" Chansung became irritated

"Rockstars rulling the Streets!" he exclaimed

Okay you too were officially confused and irritated now.

"Come on you two sang in a street competition yesterday didn't you?" he asked you both, now the whole 2PM were at the door

"The mysterious rock singer named Sarah is now the most popular topic in the net" Junho excitedly added.

"So..? what does that have to do with you guys waking us up this early?" you yawned. They looked at you in disbelieve even Chansung.

"What?" you asked feeling the sudden radar on you.

"You didn't realize the Sarah they are talking about is you, Idiot" Chansung told you.

"Don't call me idiot!....wait...wait...wait...WHAT!?" you shouted.

"The Sarah you are talking about is me!!!??? IM ON THE NET???” you shouted more “ no no no that’s bad, I’m suppose to be the quite tourist visiting korea and enjoying the place peacefully" you said frustrated. 

"Why you are famous now, that's a good thing right? Wooyoung said not so unsure after seeing your reaction.

"It’s not that bad people love you it will be fine" Nichkhun said

If your family came to know of this your tourist life will be cut short and you will have to take the first flight home by order from your dad

"You don't understand if my family sees it- " you didn't complete cause your phone rang you saw the caller ID

"OH NO!!! Damn!"

"Who is it???"

"My worst nightmare right now" you stated

" Hi DAD" you answered the call trying to sound surprised.