Friction:Hurt,Hate,Pain and a friend by your side

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

Chansung now regularly visited Jessica. He would go to her house and have crazy with her. He wanted release his frustrations and thaws a good way and in the mean time it was like taking revenge on you for rejecting him and proving to you that he was a bad boy.

 

 At first Jessica did not mind since she thought he was finally going back to her, but later she found out the reason for his sudden return. She had gone to pick Chansung from the pub and as she neared his table she heard him talking to his friends, “I’m gonna prove her wrong that rejecting me was a mistake, I am not boring and I am a playboy, I am hard to get for the girls.”

 

Jessica silently left him in his apartment where he stays most of the time now away from his parents. She went to her oppa’s hide out. Her brother was not there but all the other guys were present. She took a beer and with a heavy sigh she sat near the table where Taeyan and Seungri were playing pool.

“Hey baby girl what’s wrong, did something upset you?” Taeyan asked.

“huh” she sighed again.

Seeing their little saeng in an upset mood they stopped their game and went to her.

“Jess something wrong?” Seugri asked.

“Nothing it’s just that I’ve realized that Chansung never really loved me at all, he must have liked me back in the States but when he came back to Korea and met that girl again even if he can’t remember they seem to have some connection, and he fell for her again without even remembering her”

“What he met that girl again? What was her name?”

“ Sarah, she is a designer for his company now” Jessica informed them.

“uh yeah Sarah” Seungri said remembering, “wait that night at the club you brought a girl name Sarah as well right? she was hot” Seungri added.

“Seungri Oppa!” Jessica pouted

“What just saying”

“That Sarah is the same Sarah”

“WHAT!”

“Yeah I know, I wanted to scare her a bit with you guys being a gang”

Both of them kept quiet for a moment, then suddenly a voice spoke behind them, “I thought she was familiar”

“Daesung Hyung/Oppa!” Jessica and Seungri said at the same time, “you scared me”

“I thought she was familiar, but she has changed so much, her hair, her style, she was more beautiful and mature too” Daesung smiled.

“Yeah now that I think about it yeah she looked frightened when she first saw us” Taeyang commented.

“Then my plan worked I guess and Oppa did a good job I guess since she rejected Chansung”

“Then why are you sad now?”

“I thought my love will be enough for both of us if he liked me it was enough I thought but now I realized his whole heart is with Sarah, he is using me as a revenge to her, usually I would not have bothered but I don’t feel victorious or happy at all”

They patted her back, “don’t worry saeng it will all work out.”

“I really tried to scare her, I even behaved cruelly to her daughter and made her cry, so that she would get angry at Chansung because of me… the little girl was so cute, I felt really bad but I wanted Chansung to be mine so bad.”

They all knew when Jessica wanted something she would become like a kid and behave like a spoilt child and most of the time she would regret or feel bad later for being cruel.

 

After Jessica left the three guys sat down to talk,

“What is TOP hyung planning to do again, it looks like hyung found out she was Sarah, I hope he doesn’t do something stupid and dangerous again, we almost killed a guy last time” Daesung said while the other two agreed.

 “Jessica doesn’t even know her brother almost killed the person she loves, we just told her that we got rid of Sarah for her that they weren’t together anymore and she could get Chansung who went to states after an accident”

“Thank God that couple saved him, I did not want any blood on my hands and lucky for us that his memory was lost”

“So after all this years and the story is repeating again but it involves a child too.” They all sat thinking about what might happen, they never liked it when their hyung tells them to do something like hurting the innocent.

 

You submitted your designs and the work began for the upcoming fashion show the following week. You saw Chansung coming in drunk sometimes and he and his dad quarreled almost every morning in the office.

He would bring in models at nights when you worked late and there would be lots of sounds coming from his office. Making it obvious what he was doing. When he saw you he would look at you with hate in his eyes, which broke your heart every time. Chansung hating you was really too much to take, and you hated how he wasted his life away with those models.

 

You become less cheerful pretty much like how you used to be when you lost Chansung years ago. Everyone in the house noticed and began to worry, “Sarah what’s wrong? Did something happen?”

“No I’m fine just stress” you would give excuse.

 

TOP called you to the pub frequently and Chansung would always be there as well. He would stare at you while TOP kissed you and then kiss the model next to him like showing you he didn’t mind. Chansung went to the restroom as he came out you blocked him.

“Daniel what’s wrong with you? Is it fun fooling around with any girl you get?”

He was stunned you asked him that but quickly recovered, “I will do anything I want and yes it is so much fun” he told you.

“You atleast be careful and use protections, it’s dangerous”

He was surprised that you sounded worried for him, but he shook off  *she is just playing with me*

“what? Regretting that you rejected me? I am fine I will do whatever I want, those girls are atleast not fickle as you, they don’t act one way and then change the next day like you” he growled and left you while your tears rolled down your cheeks. You were worried that he would harm himself or later regret his actions now.

“You won’t get him back, he hates you a lot and is banging my sister every night now, better give in to me” TOP came behind you.

“Get away” you pulled away from him.

“uh huh, you contacted him first this time that means I can do something to Alex better be careful” he warned you. You glared at him angrily and reluctantly followed him to his table.

 

 

The boys were worried at your new behavior and you going to party every night got them anxious. Nichkhun could not sit back any longer and decided to ask Chansung.

“Mr Hwang can I asked you something?” he said as he was shown in to his office.

“Yes?”

“I am Nichkhun, we’ve met before I am Sarah’s friend”

“Ah yes I remember, what can I do for you?”

“I wanted to know if there is anything wrong at work or is there any problem between you both?”

Chansung walked towards the window and then turned to him again, “why would you ask that?”

“She is behaving strangely, she is not herself anymore and she hardly smiles anymore I just thought you would know since you both seems close” Nichkhun explained. Chansung face softened for a moment at the mentioned of you struggling, but he hardened himself again, “How would I know, ask her boyfriend or should I say husband since he’s the father of her child”

“WHAT!?” Nichkhun got shock  which in turn surprised Chansung but he collected himself and asked again, “her boyfriend?”

“yeah her boy friend Choi Seung Hyun akka TOP”

“What! TOP is back?” Nichkhun asked suddenly sounding worried.

“yeah I thought you all knew” Chansung said confused at what was going on.

“I gotta go thanks” with that Nichkhun ran out of the building and drove as fast as he could towards Alex’s school since you would be there that time.

 

You were watching Alex play in the park as sat on one of the benches. She was collecting flowers and arranging them. You smiled seeing her so peaceful it gave you peace.

“Finally smiling huh” Nichkhun spoke from behind.

“Oppa what are you doing here?”

He smiled at you since you called him oppa again, “I will have to get use to that” he pinched you cheeks.

“It nice calling you that I feel safer and closer to you” you admitted as you continued to watch Alex. Nichkhun looked at you for a while.

“Sarah why didn’t  you tell me about TOP?” he finally asked, which immediately made your head turn.

“How did yo-?”

“I have my way” he told you, “why didn’t you tell me?”

“I did not want to put anyone of you in danger, I won’t be able to forgive myself if anything happened again to Chansung and now even Alex is there” you said with tears.

He pulled you closer and hugged you, “don’t worry nothing is going to happen.”

 

You told all the things that happened by the end of it Nichkhun was fuming with anger, “How dare that son of a ”

“Oppa don’t do anything I made a deal with him so he won’t hurt Alex nor Chansung, if I break my word he might lot more things than last time, I can’t let anything happen to Alex, he will soon realize that I would never fall for him and he might leave me alone.”

“But- ”

“Oppa please just for a while if it get too much I will tell you, I can handle for now ”

Nichkhun did not like the idea at all but since you were pleading he agreed finally, “okay, but what the hell is wrong with Chansung? Even if he is my dongsaeng this is too much”

“Oppa Chansung doesn’t know anything so he must be really hurt as well” you said as tears fell, Nichkhun knew your heart was broken, seeing the person you love with random girls, all one-night stand was painful.

“Let go home and rest” he suggested and you nodded, “Alex come one Mama is feeling well let’s take her home.”