Car Ride - Part 2

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

 

Chansung stared at the little girl *what do I do? What do I do!?* his brain was screaming. Then he saw an ice-cream stand near by.

“Don’t cry I’ll get you ice-cream?” he tried to make her feel better “sorry I didn’t mean to shout, don’t cry okay?” he apologized.

 

 

Hearing ice-cream Alex became happy instantly, “really you are getting me ice-cream?” she asked excitedly.

 

Daniel/Chansung got out of his car get some ice-cream the traffic wasn’t moving anyway. As he was getting the ice-cream he heard someone calling him. “Uncle DANIEL!.” He turn to find Alex looking out throught the window.

“Uncle Daniel I like butterscotch flavorrrr!!!” Alex shouted at the top of her lungs.

 

He almost laughed at her cuteness “Arasso I’ll get butterscotch flavor” he smiled and shouted back.”Nice kid you got there, she really resembles you” the man making the ice-cream commented.

Daniel thought for a few seconds  *resembles me? Weird.* he laughed “thanks, she's an adorable kid.”

 

 

“Here’s your butterscotch” Daniel gave her the ice-cream. Alex happily took it and was enjoying it, while Daniel folded his arms on his chest and closed his eye. Alex suddenly noticed his hair which was spiked up in a different style she has never seen. She became very curious so she stood on the seat and looked closely.

Daniel/Chansung felt some eyes on him so he opened his eyes.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” he shouted scared at seeing a small face leaning close to his head suddenly. Alex on the other hand got so frightened by his sudden outburst that she dropped her ice-cream on his chest, giving flavor to his shirt.

 

Daniel did not realized this immediately, “what are you doing?”

“I was looking at your hair it looks so different so I wanted to touch it” Alex replied.

“You almost made my heart stop” with that he put his hand to his chest, “ahhhhhh” he again shouted at the cold liquid touch.

 

 

Alex looked away suddenly looking very busy. Daniel looked at her but she wouldn’t look at him, “Won’t I get any sorry atleast?”

“Uncle sorryyyy I didn’t do it on purpose” Alex finally looked at him feeling really sorry. Daniel smiled, “It’s not a problem, don’t be scared”

 

 

He removed his shirt, good thing he was wearing a banyan under his shirt. Alex looked at him closely. As he now was wearing only his inner shirt, his abs were clearly visible through the thin clothes especially the muscles in his chest. Daniel felt her radar look again.

“Wh-a-t now?” he asked a bit uncomfortable himself.

“Uncle Daniel are those ?” Alex asked innocently pointing at his chest.

He blushed embarrassed at the question, “hey what are you ask- ask- ask-ing?”

“Do you have to wear bra as well? My mom says people wear bra so that it’s more comfortable” Alex continued making him turn red. *Aish this kid…and what is Sarah teaching her kid*

“This are not ”

“But they are it’s bulging out of your body”

“These are muscles and I don’t wear bra…don’t asked anymore question, okay?”

“Fine…I was just curious”

 

 

Alex silently as the traffic started clearing and they were finally moving. She kept glancing at Daniel, who in turn noticed it easily.

“okay ask what you want”

“Wow! uncle you are so cool, you can read minds” Alex beamed, “I wanted to ask, why you shouted, were you frightened?”

 

Daniel shifted his seat uncomfortably “Ahem!” he cleared his throat, “no I wasn’t I just screamed to relax” he lamely made excuse.

“Really!” Alex believed like a kid she was, “can I try it?”

Daniel looked at her with i-can’t-believe-this look “please” she asked.

“o-k-a-y I guess” he said unsure where it was leading.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Alex shouted at the top of her lungs. She laughed and tried again “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

“Uncle it really is fun, join me” she gleefully invited him.

“no I’m good you relax” Daniel declined *finally she got something to do she will stop asking me question, phew!*

He was was thankful too soon because as a kid that she was she got more and more excited when people turn when she shouts and since they can’t see her since the car glasses were tinted it was double fun for a kid especially the naughty ones. After 10 minutes Daniel/ Chansung just wanted to puke with overdose of Alex’s shouts.

 

 

 

After one hour they managed to reach with the help of GPRS.

"Thanks Daniel, you are a nice uncle" Alex said and got down. Chansung frozed *did she just call me Daniel? A 4yr old called me by my name?*

 

Alex could not reach the doorbell so she opened his door and pulled him out "Daniel can you press the door bell." he automatically pressed it without even realizing.

"Who is it?" the machine asked.

"Warior Princess and favourite fan Alex"

As soon as Alex said her line their was alot of commotion inside the house, finally Infinite appeared outside. "my darling baby" Hoya shouted.

"My princess is finally here" Woohyun took her in his arms and threw her up in the air while Alex giggled.

The seven boys were all fighting over to get chance to hug her, since it was long time since they saw their neice. Myungsoo turned to her chauffeur, who looked liked he was somewhere else. L stared at him for awhile, it was his first time seeing your boss or the new Chansung *still the same huh...well a bit defined, mature and bad boy look ....just the type Sara likes* he smirked.

"Thank you for bringing her safe"

"No problem"

 

As he drove back Chansung/Daniel wondered *why does Sarah have only guy friends, all the people close to her are males* he thought a little bit jealous *they all seem to care so much for her...what if some of them likes her? is one of the uncles Alex' father* he thought getting more jealous. Just then his phone rang.

"Hello"

"Baby miss you" Jessica was on the other end talking huskily.

"Hey Jess miss you too...what's the ocassion"

"You haven't called me whole day so I decided to call" she said sounding sad

"Sorry baby I was busy, i will take you somewhere good for dinner"

"Very tempting but i don't like outside food, what about you come over at my place I got a surprise for you"

"Okay I'll be there by 9."