Who are you?

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

First of all sorry for not updating regularly, Im very busy with my work and studies that's why.

Thanx for reading this strory <3<3<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You decided to forget your awkward meeting with Daniel Hwang. The next day you left your baby girl at the kindergarten and went to work.

"Changsung it’s been 4 years, give me strength once again for this day arrasso?" you whispered to yourself as you went to your office not aware of the pair of eyes watching your every moves.

Daniel Hwang was looking down at you from his office, the glass walls were tinted from inside so you never noticed him,

"She looks so familiar but it’s my first time here so how would I know her" he told himself.

 

"Sarah come on puhleeeeezzzzzz" Mrs Kim was asking you.

"Nana it's saturday I have to take Alex to amusement park" you told her.

"I’m so much older than you but still you are calling me Nana" she pretended to be offended, she saw your guilty look and took advantage of the guilt trip.

"What if I tell my son to babysit her and you make up for calling me by first name by coming to this party lots of young gentlemen will be there" she winked.

"you won't leave me alone, won't you?" you asked her half smiling at your friend, she was 28yrs old single mom, not very old actually but she liked to be called Mrs Kim so that her dead husband would always be remembered.

She shook her head “we will be stuck like glue.”

"Fine, you are calling me because you need a ride, aren't you" you .

"yeah partly" she confessed.

"Nana!"

The whole day you were busy with work and haven't really given much thought to your surrounding so you didn't notice the attention your new boss was giving you. Well not direct attention though.

When Daniel went home, he didn't talk much, when his friends came over to take him to party as usual he declined.

His mom noticed everything *my son is finally getting it together, soon you will be back to normal* she thought

That night he went off to sleep thinking about you.

Daniel went up on the terrace, and he found a girl lying on the bench there, he walked slowly towards the girl, she suddenly turned towards him but not fully, she had a long hair and looked really beautiful, she then turned fully and smiled at him

He looked shocked "Sarah?"

Daniel got up from his sleep with shock. He went to his parents’ bedroom.

"Mom!" he banged the door.

"It's your son go and take care" Mr Jang mumbled sleepily.

"He is your son too, maybe he wants man to man talk" Mrs Jang replied.

"But at night he's your son and I think he's calling you"

"hmmm...okay fine..............COMING SON JUST A MINUTE!"

As soon as his mom was out he pulled her to the sofa, "Mom I saw a girl in my dream and she looked exactly like Sarah"

"Sara? who?"

"Sara the new designer in our company?"

"Oh yeah...okay you saw her so what?"

"No no no not her, a girl looking exactly like her, she had long hair red and black hair" Daniel said very disturbed.

Mrs Jang could see her son was having hard time.

"Mom that girl Sarah keeps coming in my mind, like I've known her before, it's so frustrating because I can't remember a thing"

"Daniel come here" she hugged her son "Actually we didn't let you the full details how we got you as our son”

"What?" he asked confused

"See son you were in a terrible accident almost drowned, but God decided to keep you alive I guess and brought you to us as we were vacationing and on picnic near a river bank we really wanted a son, you were unconscious for about 3 weeks. And when you gained conscious you were shouting, crying and having nightmares in your sleep and when you were awake you didn't recall a thing except that your sister's name was Hwang Jieun. So we knew your family name was Hwang and I could not see you suffering each time so as the doctor suggested that if we move you to a new environment you would recover more quickly,we took you to US and you know the rest" Mrs Jang said looking at her son.

"Sorry for not telling you the truth" she added.

"No Mom it's not your fault, you just didn't want me to suffer so you had to do that" Daniel smiled and kissed his mom on her cheeks.

*if only you would throw your playboy ways and be this kind, caring, understanding you are right now" Mrs Jang thought

As Daniel was about to go "Son wait I have something for you"

Mrs Jang went and came back with a photo and a chain, "This photo was with you when we found you along with this chain, and we too don't know what it means"

"This girl is the one I saw in my dream" Daniel said shocked when he saw the picture.

"Maybe it will help you out, Goodnight son"

Daniel was staring at the photo for a longtime. The girl looked beautiful with her long hair and thought her shirt was too big for her it looked just good on her.

"Who is she?" He kept asking himself. Then when he turned the photo he found writing at the back "My love S and Alex"

"Love S??? who is Alex????" he became even more confused. He looked at the chain there was a ring hanging on it he looked closely and found inscription which read "Purity."

Mr Hwang was awake almost the whole night as he tried to get some clues but he failed real bad as no memory came to him.