Who is Jessica?

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

“Sarah is your designs finished?” your assistant asked you

“Almost I have to get the patterns right and then we are ready to go” you smiled at him.

You were in a happy mood, why wouldn’t you be when you spent the night with your dear  ones around you.

Mr Daniel/Chansung Hwang on the other hand was sulking in his office *why did she go home so early yesterday, she didn’t even inform me. * He watched you busy yourself with work and not bothered about the situation around you.

 

A smile formed on his lips after watching you for a while, when he watch you work for a good 5 minute he always ended up smiling like a fool. You would concentrate in your sketches and your big glasses would drop to the tip of your nose and you would realize it only after it almost fall off. Then you would pout and huff and push it back continuing your work without realizing your action. Your boss found it amusing  *cute*

“Good morning Sarah” you looked up from your sketches surprised and your glasses almost dropped

“Sir! “ you took your glass off and flushed with embarrassment  “uh oh Good morning” you smiled awkwardly at him.

“It’s Daniel to you” he smiled, you continued smiling  *Chansung*you though

“So Sarah why did you go off early yesterday without informing me?” he asked, you were caught off guard because you never expected him to even know you weren’t there.

“ummm…well…I had to pick my daughter up and there was some urgent fam-ily mat-ter” that was the best  excuse you could come up with, lying wasn’t your plus points.

He looked at you for a while “Inform me if you are going off early again”

“okay”

 

The whole morning you and your boss were sitting side by side and doing your work, work was  almost done by lunch, you finished your designs and showed it to Daniel/Chansung for his review.

“So how is it?” you asked, rumor was that the new boss is very picky and biggest critics you could ever find, so you wanted to know if he liked your designs.  He didn’t answer you immediately and that made you a leeeeettle nervous.

“How did you do it?” he finally spoke, you gave him a questioning look that you were not following him.

“How do you make designs that I myself like at the first check?” he smiled at you teasingly

“you are too kind, but thanks anyways” you smiled back at him while feelling really relief inside *phew  he likes them*

 

You gathered your  sketches to do the final touch up before summiting them and turned to leave, unfortunately or should I say FORTUNATELY, you tripped and papers were flying in every direction.

“sorry” you apologize and bent down to pick up the papers, your boss came over and helped you pick up the papers. Finally only one was left , you both  reached for it at the same time and  grazed each other’s hands. You felt electric shock run through your boby, (I mean not literally but guess you understand) and he too felt the same, and you both stared at each other for a while.

“Chansung Im sorry and thanks“  you said not realizing you just called him his real name, he looked at you confused, “what? Sorry to whom?” you suddenly realized the mistake you’ve made and you eyes went wide for a fraction of seconds *pabo, don’t make the same mistake again, no matter * you scolded yourself.

“I said im sorry Daniel and thanks for your help” you smiled like you haven’t made any mistake. He looked at you for a while *pleeeeasee God don’t let him ask* you prayed silently

“that’s not a problem I didn’t mind” he finally said, you sighed in relief and he smiled. He knew you have just  called him some Chansung just a minute ago and he was curious, but seeing you all tensed up he just let it slide for now *Chansung? Who is he? And why did she call me that?*

“Im goin for lunch you coming?” you asked as you headed for the door

“yeah I’ll be there in a few minutes”

 

After you left he sat there pondering over what happened, “there’s something I don’t know” he said to himself and sat silently for a minute “wait Sarah starts with S so it could be…” he smiled like a fool  *I hope you are the girl in the picture*

“What’s with the happy mood, good news  at work?” a female voice asked him, he looked up to see the owner of the voice

“Jessica” he smiled but at the moment he wasn’t that happy to see her.

“Busy? Wanna have lunch together?”

 

He hesitated, lunch was the only time he had chance to interact with you without using work as an excuse. He wanted to ask you so many things. He looked at the girl before him. This girl in front of him was the only girl who made him feel real to some extent, she never cared about what the world thinks of her and was independent and her own person. Her free spirited mind attracted her to him.

 

Though he did not feel his heart beat faster when she was near him nor did he always think of her when she wasn’t around,  he liked her and was thankful for her, she kept the darkness he felt at bay when she was near him, she was the closest thing he felt close to reality during his whole stay in the US.

“Hello?” Jessica rolled her eyes “coming or not?”

He thought of you *why do I feel guilty to go with my on and off girlfriend when I don’t have any relationship with Sarah, she has a child and who knows a husband too maybe Jessica is just the distraction I need right now* but he couldn’t help think of how your mere presence brought him peace and how he always felt aware and alive in your presence, it was like his seventh sense was activated.

“Fine let’s go” he lead her out ignoring the uneasy feeling in his gut.

 

You were going towards the cafeteria, looking forward to having your shared time with Chansung/Daniel Hwang. You enjoyed spending time with him during lunch or at work. Though he doesn’t recognize you, you could feel that he doesn’t dislike you and he wasn’t flirting with you like how he would to the other girls, which probably means he either doesn’t see you as a girl at all or he respected you enough to think you were not just a random girl *I like the second option* you thought solemly.

“Hey Sarah ” Mr Hwang called you from behind, you turned smiling which was rare for you, but the scene before you made the side of your lips automatically go down .

“Im going out for lunch today” he told you in a not so happy face, he felt guilty when your smile immediately vanished, he too wanted to spend time with you atleast for half an hour . The girl from yesterday was clinging to his arms as if her man was going to fly away somewhere.

“oh okay no problem, Nana said she got her break now and was planning to join us for lunch anyway” you tried to smile carefree, and hoped your lie wasn’t obvious *who is this damn girl?*

“okay then good” he smiled relieved that you wouldn’t be alone  “oh and this is Jessica, you haven’t met, she came from the States yesterday, she’s uh….she’s um-“  “Im Jessica his on and off girlfriend” the beautiful lady finished for him showing her hand.

You shook her hand “Nice to meet you”

“We fight break up, get back, separate,get back that’s our usual routine, Daniel always comes back to me” the girl laughed and explained.

“oh I see” you nodded not sure how to answer or comment to that. Chansung/Daniel just stood there looking at you. He was trying to read your face *what are you thinking right now*. You looked up at him for a second as you felt a pang in your heart. Then you looked back at the girl who was looking at how you both were looking at each other.

“ummm…have a nice lunch I gotta go my friend is waiting for” you lied, and left them.

 

Chansung/Daniel’s eyes followed your retreating figure *what was that expression on her face* he thought though secretly he wished that you felt something for him.

 

Jessica too stared at your retreating figure with a smirk on her face. * Sarah you’ve changed a lot, maybe motherhood did you good, but  FYI are never  taking Chansung away from me* 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi dear readers! ^^

Comment and let me know what you feel about this story I would really appreciate it,

<3<3<3