Moving on

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

~~~4 years later~~~

"Congratulations" people were shaking your hands as you stood there still in the wedding gown.

*God this is so tiring where is everyone* you looked around for your friends.

"Phew! for the first time I’m so glad to see your ugly face" you told Nichkhun as he came by your side

"Me? ugly?" he pretended to be hurt and you laughed. 

"So where is your groom.....?" he asked "speaking of the devil here he comes" he added as Myungsoo made his way towards you guys.

"L!" you beamed as Myungsoo leaned forward and gave you a kiss on your forehead.

"Congratz! and you look stunning in that gown" he smiled down at you.

"Thanks and you look amazing yourself" you replied.

"I’m always amazing" he said which made you and Nichkhun roll your eyes and laugh.

"Do you have to say everything your girlfriend Ye-rim tells you to us...to her you may always be amazing but to us you definitely aren’t" you .

"Yah!"

"He totally lost it when he started dating Ye-rim...I don't know how she manages him" Nichkhun added. 

"You both are just jealous" Myungsoo defended "Ye-rim is so kind, cute, caring, beautiful and best kisser" he added dreamily.

"ewww!!!" you both turned away from him.

You saw Taecyeon and Wooyoung standing boredly.

"Hey what's wrong with you guys?"

"Alex is not here, it's so boring" they complained.

You looked at your watch it was 3:30pm... you had completely forgotten about your 4yrs old baby girl Alex.

"oh ! I’m late... I have to get Alex from her kindergarten by 4o'clock" you ran to the dressing room changed in 2 minutes and got in your car and drove off *Alot has been going on and I almost forgot you baby...Sorry*

"I’m a good mother, right Chansung?"you said out loud as you always do, talk to Chansung when you were worried or stressed out.

"How am I doing so far? Am I doing good?" you whispered missing him terrible.

This was your first fashion show. After losing Chansung you were a complete mess, you lost your smile and your cheerful chirpy self was gone instead silent girl remained.The 2PM boys were the ones who helped you back on your feet along with Myungsoo who stayed back with you instead of going back to US.

Alex was born the next year, she became your life, joy and energy source. She was such a darling, cute, adorable baby and her uncles just could not have enough of her. She had her  father's eyes and hair and looked like mini Chansung to you. On the other hand L and the others thinks that she looked more like you but they all agreed she had Chansung's eyes.

After looking after Alex for two years, with the persuasion from Nichkhun and L you did a course in fashion designing for two years and by seeing your talent Korea's most famous clothing brand "Angel" (made up) signed a contract with you giving you chance to design your own clothing line. You named your clothing line after your daughter as "Alexis." You finished designing the first collection which was launched that afternoon. Myungsoo and his bandmates Infinite offered to walk the ramp for you for the male clothes. L begged you to model for the wedding dress which was the last piece and the best in all your designs in the collection so you finally agreed which was how you ended up in the wedding dress and coupled with Myungsoo.

Oh by the way you were citizen of Korea now. Not long after Chansung's death your biological grandmother who was still alive at that time found you and took you in, she was from Busan who settled in Seoul. You found out that your biological family went for vacation to India when you were just 1yr old. All your family died in an accident there, that's how you ended up in India since no one came to claim you. Your grandmother collapsed from shock and recovered only 15yrs later. She had been searching for you ever since.

Now your grandma too passed away and you lived sometimes with 2PM and sometimes at your own house. You visited your adopted family from time to time, your adopted family were very proud of you now.

*So much happened since I last saw you* you told Chansung and you wiped a tear as you thought about him. As soon as you reached you ran to the classroom. 

Alex was seriously drawing something unlike herself. She was usually naughty curious and always cheerful but today she looked sad.

"Hello baby" you kissed her, she looked up and kissed you back.

"Hi mom, see I drew our family" she showed you her drawing.

"Our teacher told us to draw family, everyone drew mom, dad, sister, brother, grandparents since only we both are there I added uncles in it" she explained *so this is the reason why you are sad* you thought a little bit sad yourself.

But you could not help smiling when you saw the drawing, you could not make out half of the drawing but you could see that she drew totally seven stick men and wrote six uncle for each stick man meaning Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junsu & Junho, Nichkhun and L. In the middle there was a stick man with long hair and a small stick man with flower written near it was "mom and me". In the far left corner there was a stickman with something like wings bellow it read "Dad".

You smiled again at the messy cute drawing of your daughter who was just 4yrs old. She inherited Chansung's drawing skills for sure.

"Do you want to put it in frame?' you asked

"Can I" Alex asked excitedly

"Yes of course it’s our family picture"

She smiled happily and danced around as you picked her things "mommy I want to eat cheese" 

"Again? I told you only one a day" you told her, she became silent for some time,

"mommm" she started again "No" you strictly replied. 

Alex loved cheese. That was from both you and Chansung. You carried her to the car as she was sulking. 

"Your uncle Wooyoung and Taecyeon misses you a lot" you told her "If you are a good girl we will stay at their house tonight" you added to cheer her up.

"Really!" her mood suddenly did a 180 degree turn, she loved staying over at her uncles' house since she can play with them and they give her whatever she asks for spoiling her that’s why you had to be the strict mom, which you didn’t like at all.

You both started towards 2PM house.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's a bit boring today...will update interesting one next time

<3