Minor incident

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

After finishing your food you suggested singing time. The karaoke was posh and just amazing, well they took you in the best so it had to be super good. You looked at Chansung "Hey you really can sing?" you asked, because you were not convinced that of all people Chansung could sing his voice was just not singing type.

"You will see in a few minute" he replied

They started their routine of songs, Taecyeon started and Wooyoung did some dance moves followed by the J & J boys, you wanted to see Chansung singing. The music beat started to increase and finally he stood up and started rapping. You just sat frozen on spot with open mouth, he was really really good, more like super good. You were more in rock music and this was the first time you enjoyed pop-hip hop mix. O-k-a-y it was not only Chansung who was good all the guys were amazing, they danced hell good too.

After they finish the song they all waited nervously for your comment, they were more nervous than when they auditioned, they too didn't know why they were so nervous. You finally got up and smiled at them.

"So...?" Junsu who usually doesn't speak much asked you.

"Good" you replied, they stared at you for a long time

"ok I will be honest, you guys were amazing but I’m more into rock music so can't rate you full"  you said  "but you guys are the only boy band I know if that helps, and first time i really enjoyed pop related music"

They finally relaxed "the last two sentence really graded us good enough I guess" Woohyung pouted,  he was just too cute

"Are you guys really 3 years older than me, I feel like I’m your elder sister now" you laughed, they all started laughing as well.

Then you all had drinks and started relaxing, you got bored so you went out, the building had a terrace so you went up on the roof. You looked at the city bright and beautiful and then you stared at the sky as you felt strange feeling of relief come over you. Chansung came out as well and followed you he saw you sighing and staring at the sky lying on the bench there. 

"Why are you staring at the sky looking for shooting star?" he asked you, you were surprised but you didn't turn since your eyes were filled with tears.

"you know what is the advantage of staring at the sky?" you asked him softly without turning your head.

"no....?"

"Even if your tears threaten to fall you look up to the sky and they don't fall and no one will realize you are crying"

Chansung looked at you and realized you had tears in your eyes and yet you were smiling, "Sarah what's wrong? Is there anything you wanna share?" he asked you fully concerned.

" No nothing is wrong don't worry"

He was not convinced he turned your head with his palm on both your cheeks and the tears rolled down "You are not very good at lying you know" he said.

You smiled at him "I’m really okay I was remembering some memories and tears just filled my eyes but I don't actually feel pain anymore, it’s more like a happy memory now" you continued smiling.

Chansung had serious face and looked intently into your eyes. He really thought your past made you sad again and he didn't want you to suffer, his heart aches when your face becomes gloomy, even in the morning when you spaced out as you thought of your family your sad, pained expression made his heart ache. He looked at you now his eyes filled with care and worry, you touched his face

"You know Chansung you still have a lot to learn about me, I wasn't lying when I said I’m okay, I will tell you if I’m really not okay so don't worry" you told him.

He finally softened and released his hands *I’m glad you are strong and straight forward* he thought to himself.

You both sat in silence for a long time then finally you suggested that it’s time to go home. The other guys too were getting ready to leave Junho and Wooyoung were completely drunk.

Junho was non-stop talkin while Woohyung was crying like a kid. You watched them amused. Nichkhun explained to you that when they were drunk that’s what they become talkative and cry-baby. When you reached home everyone dispersed to their room Chansung disappeared somewhere so you just went to your room and then went to take shower.

After the shower you searched for your shirt but it wasn’t there, you panicked then you peeped through the door, Chansung was not there so you walked fast to your bed where your shirt was hanging at the edge of the bed...

phew! you breath and was going to wear the shirt...

CLICK! ....the door opened

uh oh not a good time...Your arms were up as you were about to put the shirt on, you never wear your bra at night since you can't sleep with them on, so even now you weren't wearing it. Chansung at the door was stunned at the sight but lucky for you your back was facing him.

"aaaaahhhhh!" you shouted, quickly pulling the shirt down and crumbled down while covering your legs with the bed sheet, you were wearing only your , he just stood there frozen.

"Dammit Chansung get out don't stand there like a fool" you shouted at him. He finally came back to reality and closed the door immediately. You wore the shirt properly and slipped under the covers to sleep

*that was so embarrassing!*

People seeing you in your bra was fine because you wear that kind of clothing at beach, well bikinis you know. However tonight was different without bra and in your was too embarrassing, you never wore bikini alone even on beach you always pair it with short jeans. *O God please make me invisible already* you prayed. 

Chansung came back after two hours when he was sure you were asleep. He could still remember the scene before him clearly and to be honest he really liked what he saw. He found your body amazing and beautiful, he sat outside on the steps and counted the stars so that he could forget the scene finally his racing heart stopped and he calmed himself. He knew you would be embarrassed so he did not go come in till he was sure you fell asleep.

He came to your bed saw you sound asleep, he stared at you for long time. He was always curious about the girl in his dreams but she never spoke there and he always thought what it would be like if he met her. Then you appeared out of nowhere and turned his life upside down. You were completely opposite of what he expected if he ever saw the girl in his dreams. But you somehow found a way into his cold heart, he was never the friendly type and he never really interacted with people unless he wanted to. Without doing much and just being yourself you managed to catch his attention since you were not the normal type of girl he usually know. His version of girl is now a "?" mark for him now. Maybe the sweet girl too is in there somewhere within her he thought.

He slowly pushed the staid of hair covering your face behind your ear.

"It’s only three days since I've met you for the first time but I feel like I've known you my whole life and this feeling I have for you I don't know what it is, it’s so foreign to me" he softly whispered as he didn't want to wake you.

"Good night Sarah, I guess tomorrow will be another adventure" he smiled and kissed your forehead and got down to his mattress to sleep.