Evening with Jessica

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

That evening the work was pilling up and you and your boss could not seem to finish your work even if you were doing a lot of work. It was 5 past 9 when Daniel/Chansung's phone rang.

"Hello"

"Baby are you almost here?" Jessica asked. He had completely forgotten the plans he had with her. "ummm baby I...ummm...is it really important?can we meet tomorrow?"

"Daniel you always do that, you got no time for me anymore" she started acussing, "when did we fall apart? Am I not good enough for you?" she tried to sound really sad, guess what it worked anyway.

Daniel felt guitly since he too did not know when he stopped caring for Jessica, he looked at you. You looked through you sketches seriously and pushed your almost falling glasses, he smiled at your cuteness.

"Daniel!"

"oh sorry babe, okay I'll be there in an hour"

 

You heard half of their conversation but didn't get most of it, you looked up to find your boss looking down at you smiling.

"What?" you asked feeling very feeling very conscious and awkward.

“You look so cute when you are so engrossed in your work” he blankly told you which made you blush.

“Sarah I have an appointment so I gotta go, will you be fine if I leave you alone here?”, he asked.

“Well the work is almost over so I’ll be fine”

 

He looked at you for a long time, he did not want to leave, he felt peaceful and alive near you and going away from you means nightmares for him. You looked up again to find him staring blankly at you.

“You know someone told me once that staring isn’t a very good thing, it’s rude”

He realised what he was doing and laughed “So you do remember, huh?” “If I am not mistaken you really thought me to be very handsome when you first met me” he teased.

“Whatever, just go your appointment will be waiting” you laughed.

“Okay,bye”

 

You watched him till the door was closed, then you sighed,” What am I seriously doing? even if he doesn’t know me how can I send Chansung to another female, I must have really changed” Then you looked at the door again “I really miss you Chansung babe, when will you come back to me”

He stood at the door for a long time, giving one more glance at the office he walked away.

“I wish it was you I’m spending the evening with” he whispered.

 

 

Ding Dong

Jessica heard the doorbell and got up immediately. She messed her hair up, pull her y night gown off her shoulder a little so that just enough would be shown. She then made her face in a sleepy expression as if she just got out of bed and came to the door.

“Hello baby, you finally came” she said acting sleepy but happy. Chansung on the other hand was surprised. He did not expect her to see her like this *it was dinner right?*

Jessica saw his surprised face and smirked *you are mine*

“I thought it was dinner time”

“Honey I was tired of waiting and thought you would not come so I got ready for bed and was just about to sleep when the doorbell rang” she said convincingly, which of course Chansung/Daniel bought it again.

“oh~ sorry I am late”

*you are so easy* Jessica smirked again.

 

 

She pulled him in. Jessica pretended to be very sleepy and so he heated the food. She was lying on the couch as y as she can get. Daniel came to wake her.

“Come on Jess the food is ready let’s eat” he shook her. Jessica moaned. Daniel blinked, then Jessica pulled him down “I want you”

“Jess what are you doing?” Daniel asked bewildered.

Jessica opened her eyes and seductively looked at him, “Baby I just had a dream about you and you were doing lot of pleasurable things for me” she her lip. Daniel swallowed his saliva, well he was a man after all and a y lady was seducing him and it was hard not to notice and for your information it was his somewhat maybe girlfriend.

 

 

Jessica’s mind was full on now, she gets when her guys get confused or are not sure whether they want it or not, in the past Chansung always hesitates since he wasn’t sure if he wanted it and she loved that ‘cause it was like a challenge to her and she would always manage to win him.

*you will be mine as always* she started to trace her hand on his thigh and the started him. Changsung knew he did not want this right right now.

“Jess stop it” he managed it was hard for him to concentrate with her turning him on physically

“Why baby you like it don’t you, just relax?”she smiled at him and continued to skilfully work through his body. Chansung suddenly thought of you, your smile appeared in front of him He went still and then relaxed. Jessica thought her plans might finally work. Chansung dreamily smiled

“See I knew you would like it”

“Sarah you give me so much peace” Chansung muttered.

“What!?”

&Never should have let you go, never found myself at home. Ever since that day you walked right out that door…& 

Taeyan-Wedding dress song began to ring in Chansung phone. He came back to his sense and took the phone.

 

“Hello”

“Mr Hwang, I mean Daniel I’m locked in the office”

“Sarah…what! you are locked in?” “Wait I’m coming”

He hurriedly got up, he completely forgot Jessica., who just stared at him angrily.

 

“What’s wrong, you are leaving?” *Damn that *she thought at the same time.

“Sarah is locked in the office I gotta go” he took his car keys and got up to go, Jessica pulled him back “Do you have to go? The security can help her”

“No she doesn’t know them or their no, we will have dinner another time” he kissed her forehead and went.

 

Jessica sat on the couch in rage, “Sarah…..SARAH!”she shouted .

“I’m gonna make you suffer” she gritted her teeth and dialled a number.

“Hello” the other line answered.

“Oppa can you help me, Changsung isn’t mine any more, the same is pulling him away.again”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

2pm_taecmabias my first subscriber Love you! <3