Unexpected Tragic turn of event

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

You did not see Chansung the whole day and felt really sad, seeing his face at least was a comfort you got in the elevator and just before it closed a hand blocked it. You looked up to find Chansung staring at you in an expression you could not understand, but you knew it wasn’t hate anymore anyway you turned away.

“Sarah” he called your name like he always used to 4 yrs ago, and you looked up surprised. He got in without taking his eyes off you.

“Sarah” he called you again this time he came closer towards you as the door closed. He looked really guilty now and he took you face in his palm and looked you in the eye with pain and regret, “I am sorry baby for not remembering you”

You stood frozen, then it finally registered in your brain, “Chansung” you said choking tears threatening to fall.

“I am sorry for not remembering you, I am sorry for behaving like a fool, I am sorry for hurting you and for breaking my promise” he said in tears as well.

You could not explain what you felt right now, it was over whelming. Having your Chansung remember you was just too good, you did not care anymore about things you just smiled at him as tears rolled down. He saw your smiled and hugged you immediately.

“I love you so much” he told you. You hugged him back feeling the warmth of his embrace.

 

You both sat in the park where you taught Nichkhun how to ride his bike. You walked around holding hands and just enjoyed the moment. Finally you sat down on a bench.

“How did you remember?”

“Nichkhun helped me he gave me lots of clues but I was clueless then he took me by the river and there as I was sitting alone I heard a conversation which made me think and all the memory just flooded in”.

You smiled thankful to your oppa, he always helped out.

“TOP is threatening you right? Don’t worry I will take care of it now” he told you hugging you close. You nodded it felt good to feel protected.

“Alex is staying with L I have to pick her wanna come?” you asked.

He smiled sheepishly, “Now that I have meet my daughter I am scared”

“She likes you, so it will be fine”

“I feel stupid that I even quarreled with her before, she is so much like you” he laughed. You smiled and kissed him on his cheeks, “Thank you for staying alive and coming back to me.” He smiled and pulled you closer to him.

 

Alex was very excited in the way back, “Mommy L said that Infinite is gonna sing for me on my birthday” she sang happily.

Chansung mouthed to you “birthday?when?” 

“On the fashion show day” you mouthed back.

“Uncle Daniel! You too came” Alex beamed, “coming for my birthday party?”

“If your mom allows me I will come”

“Mom can he come please ?”

You laughed, “okay he can, Alex asked Uncle Daniel to get you whatever you want, he is very rich” you winked at Alex and stuck out your tongue at Chansung.

“Really can I Chansung?”

Chansung looked at Alex then at you, “Chansung?” you just shrugged off and he laughed.

“Yeah anything you want”

“I want PUPPY!” she said excitedly.

 

 

When you reached home you invited Chansung in. When he came in the guys were not sure how to address him. Chansung saw his hyungs and got emotional

“Hyung” he started firs almost choking, which surprised everyone, they all turned towards you

“What’s wrong with him” they asked you.

“He is Chansung again he remembers everything now”

They were like “Really!” and all came forward to hug him. It was family reunion. Alex came to Chansung, “Uncle you got back you memory? I use to pray for you every night, since my mom use to worry a lot about you” she looked at him with big eyes. Chansung was so touched he took her in his arms tears forming in his eyes, “yes I got it back, thank you Alex”

 

As you he was going to leave you went out to bid him bye. He put his arms around your waist and smiled at you, “You are so beautiful, thank you for staying strong, thank you for Alex she is a wonderful kid.”

“Thanks” you smiled.

“She calls people by names just like you, she is mini you” he teased

“She has your eyes” you looked into his eyes.

He leaned in and kissed you, “you better go in they might wonder what’s taking so long”

You laughed. As he got in the car he rolled down the window and asked you, “Alex knows me but doesn’t know I am her dad, right?”

“yeah, we tell her lots of stories about you, but she doesn’t differentiate the person in the story and you, right now she thinks you are our friend she is still too small to understand, I will tell her slowly”

“Okay, you did a wonderful job in raising her” he smiled at you.

You smiled, “Bye”

“Bye.”

 

The next day Jessica came meet Chansung ,“Daniel darling do you wanna go for movies?”

“No Jess I am busy”

“Please we haven’t gone for a normal date yet” she pleaded.

“Jess let’s stop alright, I’m breaking up with you”

“What!?” she asked almost shouting. Many head turned in the office, Chansung pulled her out and took her outside the office in a small park nearby.

“I remember everything now Jessica, I’m with Sarah I have my own family now” he told her. Jessica looked clearly shocked. She thought if he did not get back his memory she might have a chance.

“But Baby I love you”

“Jess I know you’ve always helped me when I had my  Amnesia, I liked you a lot I still do but I don’t love you”

“I loved you even before that, we are destined to be together, it is fate that we met after your accident” she pleaded.

“No Jess it wasn’t fate, it was your brother TOP, he tried to kill me and Sarah too was almost killed, but somehow I did not drown”

“What!?  I don’t believe you“ she said shocked and surprised

“yeah it’s true, you ask the other Big Bag guys or even your brother”

Jessica was too shocked *how could my brother do that, he knew I love Chansung yet he tried to kill him, I thought they only frightened Sarah and Chansung had accident on his own* she stood silently.

“You see this is why we can’t be together”

“But I really love you more than anything, I did not know my brother did those things”.

“I know, you will meet a good man Jess it’s just not me, Goodbye” with that Chansung kissed her forehead and walked away.

TOP sat in his car waiting for Chansung to appear, he saw him and immediately started his car and ran full speed towards Chansung who was crossing the road. Jessica noticed her brother’s car and saw Chansung I the middle of the road not aware since it was green for people to walk. Jessica ran as fast as she could, “CHANSUNG MOVE!” she push him and the car crashed on her body, while Chansung fell on the sidewalk as he saw Jessica’s body in the air.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated 4 Chapters together, :) hope you liked it. I didn't want to end it abruptly so I extended the story. LOL!

Did not want Jessica to be villian either so did some twist ^^