Comfort

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

The sun was streaming down on your face, you felt so warm and safe right now *this dream is good* you thought as you felt the strong arms around your waist.

*I don't want to wake up I don't want this to end* you mentally sighed. Chansung who was still in deep sleep pulled you closer which jerked you awake. It’s too real I’m able to feel him too close, you opened your eyes to find Chansung's handsome face peaceful in deep sleep.

You smiled, and looked at him for a few seconds. Your mind suddenly flicked.

*NO NO NO* your mind was in panic mode now *I’m dreaming* You felt his arms again then you realized you were *pleasseee Lord*

You realized he too was that's it.

"AAAAAAAHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" you screamed. Chansung immediately got up cause of your scream and realized the situation you both were in,but he too was confused as well as you. He saw you and screamed as well. Both of you jumped down to the side of the bed covering yourself. (you can imagine like they do in movies awkward moment when you find yourself in bed with a guy in the morning without you knowing what happened the night before =D)

"You! what did you do???" you shouted at him glaring at him from across the bed.

"I....I....hey I’m also as inno-cent... as you...we were both drunk?" he replied stammering and unsure

He seemed to know better than you, so you continued, "So you took advantage? You should have been the sensible one"

"I was trying to but you made it hard..." he sheepishly admitted.

"What!!! What's that suppose to mean?"

"You...uhmmm...were enjoying and was kind of begging me" he finished not looking at you.

*Oh God I did that?* you thought blushing and not sure whether to get angry or not. You know you could not blame him fully as you were responsible as well but you felt really disappointed at yourself for sleeping with a guy you've just met a week ago. No matter whatever feelings you had for him this was extreme and you don't even know how he felt about you.

Suddenly you felt something on your finger and looked down to find the silver ring you wore at your index finger and felt a stab in your heart. You were very silent Chansung began to worry, though he might regret hurting you but he never regreted it was you he made love to and even though you didn't know much he knew every bit of it and felt his feelings for you stronger.

"Are you alright..?"

No answer

"Sara I’m really sorry I should have controlled myself " he said with very sad tone. You looked at him and smiled "It's ok It’s not your fault entirely...I’m just a bit disappointed at myself" you said as you played with the ring. Chansung wore his jeans and came next to you.

"Don't be it wasn't your fault and you shouldn't say that" he said

You just looked at him then you told him about your ring. It was a ring your got at your fifteen b'day at a youth conference you attended. They gave it to youths who made a vow that they would not have before marriage, kind of like a reminder to them of their vow and it was cool too. You too value this kind of tradition a lot and strongly believe in no- before marriage so you made the vow and well you kept the vow really well even when you were with Kris, but now it was not useful anymore you broke your promise.

He listened intensely to your story and was thinking *that why you were still a last night?*

He thought that with you being a free-spirited person, unpredictable and edgy you wouldn't bother traditional values. But he was surprised again by you and well guess what, he loved you even more for that. You were removing the ring slowly then you got up and told him you were going for shower. As you walked near the table you threw the ring into the paper bin and went to the bathroom.

Chansung walked near the bin took the ring and saw it clearly, inside there was an inscription that read "Purity". He kept it in his pocket and went down.

"Man come on tell me what happened?" Taecyeon was poking Chansung and asking him to explain.

"What?...noth-ing ha-ppe-ned "chansung replied not sure what to say

"What was the scream this morning?" Junsu joined

"We heard sounds last night too" Wooyoung added smiling mischievously.

Chansung turned red (he looked adorable I guess) and he started stammering "umm (cough)...that...that...we...(cough)..."

"I knew it you would end up getting inside her pants after all the drama you put up last night" Nichkhun said

"You better not hurt her lil' bro or your hyung will kill you myself" he added though he was smiling he meant the words cause he really cared for you but was happy you both were getting somewhere.

"Really!!! you slept with her?" Junho asked

"OMG!!! our baby boy is getting ahead of us all" they started teasing him.

"Give me $50 now" Wooyoung asked Taecyeon

"Aisssshhh!" glaring at Chansung Taecyeon handed him $50. 

"What's that for?" the others asked them.

"I said they will end up sleeping together but he didn't agree and we made bet" Wooyoung explained. 

"Hyung!" Chansung got embarrass and irritated at his irritating yet loveable hyungs.

The day went by quickly and every one seemed to forget the incident or atleast they pretended. Nichkhun asked you if you were ok and told you to tell him if Chansung hurts you in anyway. They really cared for you and you felt better by evening. You loved Chansung very much now so if you lost your ity to him it was better than losing it to someone else.

The week past quickly you guys were busy, L visited you from time to time and you told him all that happened, he was glad you were ok though he blamed himself for being partly at fault for leaving you that night. You told him about your love for Chansung and he could clearly see it in your eyes but he also knew you would not tell Chansung how you feel at any cost since you were afraid of losing him like your last relationship and was feeling helpless that he could not help you.

He was always there for you though and by now Chansung realized your relation with him so the green monster didn't appear again.

On sat night you guys were invited to Chansung's parents party where his dad's company was launching a new product.

You all went since you wanted to go. Chansung was standing by a table when a little boy walked up to him and pushed him

"Ahjusshi move I have to go there"

Chansung looked down at him, the kid told him to move again this time motioning with his head.

Chansung laugh *this little kid as if there isn't any space for your tiny little body* he thought. The kid pouted and waited head held  high and arrogant

"kid there is a whole lot of space go through it" he told the kid, but the kid won't and started shouting "I want to go through here only" embarrassing him

Chansung as stubborn as he was and would not move . The kid kicked his leg and shouted "Ahjusshi I am only 5 yr old can't you treat me better!" and went. Chansung stood there speechless and you went near him "Got your worthy opponent?" you

"He was the one who started...I hate kids...all they do is make fuss and embarrass people"

"What about babies then, they don't harm anyone?" you asked

"worst they cry as well,...cry, poop...cry they grow a little then they start irritating" he said.

"You are like one of the kid...you know" you told him as matter of factly "But you are the cutest stubborn kid, are you really 21 yr old I can't believe you are 3 yrs older than me" you added and walked off.

This brought smile on his face *you always do that, right words to say and I’m feeling good already*  

You thought it was going great but regretted going to the party later when you found out Chansung's parents blamed him for his sister's death and were still bitter with him. Chansung loved his sister dearly and without anyone blaming him he blamed himself enough already but his parent's attitude must be heart breaking for him. You found him sitting outside alone looking up into the sky. 

"Hey, what are you doing here everyone's looking for you". He turned to look at you with tears in his eyes but didn't say anything

"I miss her so much" he finally said "is she happy up there?" tears rolled down, your heart broke for him

"shhhhhh don't....you know your sister loves you a lot I can tell" you patted his arm "She wouln't want you to be sad for her she is happy up there and she would want you too to be happy" you comforted him as his head fell on your shoulder.

You patted his head and silently let him cry. You didn't say a word cause you knew silence was what he needed. After some time he felt better and looked up at you. You smiled at him

"Now your sister might thank me later" you joked. Chansung smiled at you and looked at the sky, he felt happy at the same time it reminded him of his dreams where you silently comfort him exactly like today. 

"Today I see you exactly like in my dream not a word just comforting me... you must be an angel my sister sent me" he said.

Then he pulled out a ring from his pocket, you looked at him with questioning eyes as he took your hand and slipped it in your index finger.