Rival?

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

"Hi Nick I found out something" you said excitedly over the phone.

"Really! I too got good news for ya big girl" Nichkhun replied.

"Daniel Hwang  is Chansung!" you both said together.

"what?" you both repeated together again

"You knew already?" same time again. After a long silence you both burst out laughing.

"Okay we will dicuss this at home I gotta go" you finally said after the laughter.

"okay see ya soon

 

You walked out of the cafeteria and saw your boss walking towards his office. You smiled *whether you know me or not you came back*. You wanted to ask him somemore details about how he survived, smiling you walked faster to catch up with him. You had the brightest smile on you face.

 

Just then a y,tall blonde haired lady came towards Mr Hwang. She had a seductive satisfied smile on her face "Hi Daniel darling, miss me?" she hugged Mr Hwang and kissed him. You stopped on your track. Mr Hwang/Chansung seemed to be taken by surprise but after seeing her face he seemed to know her and hugged her back. Still in embrace in each others arms the girl pouted and asked "no kisses for me?"

"I didn't know you would come here, what made you change your mind?" he sounded happy, you've never seem him smile like that before,( that is the new Chansung). You felt not so happy, *who is this girl that is making him smile like that*

"I missed you, that's why" she replied not sounding as convincing as she might have wanted to sound.

"miss me? is that a joke?" Mr Hwang playfully asked the girl, which made your heart feel the sting of different kinda pain *Sara get hold of yourself what's wrong with you, I've never felt like this before* you didn't understand that it was jealousy and sadness mix that you felt.

"you didn't miss me? " she huffed "I'm goin back" and walked towards the door

"pabo" Mr Hwang smiled then went after her "JESSICA WAIT"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readers!

sorry could not update a full chapter I was and am still damn busy with my work,but the live telecast is getting over tonight so I will be able to update more often from tommorow.

Love you guys for supporting me <3<3<3