Past pain

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

You all had your dinner, since you felt tired after the days fun you went up to rest. Sleep doesn't come easily for you usually so you were just staring at the ceiling. Chansung came in and found you awake

"Hey, not asleep yet?"

"hmm I usually have trouble sleeping" You replied

Silence...the only sound was him dragging his mattress out from the cupboard. You both were lying on your beds you bed-bed him floor-bed, and it was silent again then he finally broke the silence.

"How did you learn to ride bike like that? You were very good today"

"My brothers taught me and I started racing in street after I met my boyfriend"

"Oh" he just nodded but he felt disappointed that you had a boyfriend *he is so lucky to have such an amazing girl* 

"So you have fear for bikes?" you asked him,

"uhmmm, actually thanks to you that was my first time riding a bike after getting my license" he told you matter of fact-ly

"What? You got license for two-wheeler and you never rode one?" you asked surprised

"Money can get you anything" he simply stated.

"yeah you are right money can get us almost anything" you agreed "But you were cute today trying to be a man while you were so afraid of the bike itself" you continued teasing him, he flushed red

"Tease me all you want, when you go back, ride behind your boyfriend at top speed and enjoy" he flatly said.

You became silent and turned to the other side of the bed as tears filled your eyes, *i wish i could do that* you thought as tears began to fall as you remembered your beloved boyfriend Kris, who in order to safe you when a gangster was chasing you with his friends because you defeated him in a death race which made a him laughing stock, sacrificed his life by crashing his vehicle into the gangster's car since you were trapped in the hill near a cliff and the gangster’s car was coming fast towards you. You flinched when you remembered the scene since it was full speed crash both did not survive and died on the spot.

Chansung noticed you becoming quite and you were sniffling and he realized you were crying so he came to the bed, and turned you around. You were shocked at his sudden action and you stared at him, he looked at you with guilty eyes.

"Sorry did I ask a wrong question or said anything wrong?"

"No it’s not your fault i just remembered something I thought i got over with" you tried to smile.

Chansung could see the pain in your eyes "You can tell me anything you know" he patted your back you felt comforted and you began telling him all about your relationship, he listened every word, you felt relief since you never told or shared this with anyone since your parents didn't accept your street racing lifestyle and friends thought it was too dangerous for you to hang out with Kris. You cried with relief and the pain was slowly going away as you cried on his shoulder and you fell asleep.

Chansung covered you with blanket and stared at your now peaceful face. You looked beautiful to him you were no stunning beauty but you were beautiful in your own way and your personality adds up with who you are and you being this vulnerable in front of him a minute ago made you very attractive to him.

"So the bubbly, fearless Sarah too has weakness and pain hidden inside" he whispered.

You moved a little twisted your lips a bit and frowned, Chansung stared at you swallowing his saliva *God she's so cute right now* he thought swallowing his saliva nervously, then he remembered what you were telling him some minutes ago.

"But you are not ready for another relationship yet...are you?" he bent down closer to you, his heart beating fast, he kissed your forehead and laid down on his mattress *she was the comforter in my dream and a calm sweet girl, here in reality I am the comforter now and she is a complete bad girl but why am I so attracted to her and why do I feel like she has more hidden pain inside and I need to protect her* Chansung wondered as he too drifted off to sleep.