Do I know you!?

My BadGirl (Dream Like Reality)

The stranger walked up to the counter lady and asked "Could you give me that girl's name?".

She looked at him and said "who are you? I can't just give customers' details like that" 

The guy then removed the cap that he was wearing and smiled his million dollar smile at the lady, she literally gasped and whispered "Chansung!"

He smiled  "Yeah...ok now can you give me her name?"

Chansung was in great mood when he walked out of the shop "Aish! do I always have to do that in order to get what I want" he murmured to himself "anyway it works just fine for me so might as well do it".

He looked around for a while hoping to see you again but you were already out of sight. He hesitated for a moment then started searching for you.

In the mean time you were at a stall eating some of the korean food which the guidebook says were good. You had your heart content but something was missing...Soju!...yeah in some of the k-drama you've watched they always drink that while eating so you thought you should try it.

"Ajhumma can I have Soju!"

Yeah thats how they order so you did the same. After eating and drinking you were feeling a bit light-headed, you paid your bill and walked out. You were drunk and you were hardly able to stand properly but you continued walking anyway.

Suddenly you saw a ring on the ground and you bent to pick it, "Ya I got my first souvenir from korea!"

When you stood up you hit yourself on something big, rubbing your head you complained "Why is the world moving in circle, today is such a good day I don't want the world to end!" (drama queen when drunk)

Chansung stood there stunned, "What! is it her again?" "Im not dreaming right?"

He slapped himself and pinched his arms..."Ouch!" ok he's sure that he was not dreamin. He walked slowly towards you and oh you should know by now that you were talking to the ring you picked up "are you a badluck or goodluck charm?" you looled at the ring like all your "huh? Dreams were lost “answer me you ring!"

Very sane sight...LOL

Chansung looked at at you and was like "no no no she can't be the same girl"

You looked up "What now? Are you going to help me or not, Im tired of picking myself up everytime someone bumps on me".

He pulled you up and since he wanted to confirm something he took you to a nearby park so that you can freshen your mind a little and rest for awhile. As you were sitting in the park he kept looking at you and you became a little uncomfortable but you didn't know how to say so you joked like you always do when you are in awkward situation

"What?...do you find me so attractive or you have staring syndrome?".

He looked at you for a few seconds and then laughed, you laughed as well *ah thank god finally the silence is broken*.

Chansung looked at you for a long time

"Your name is Sarah, right?"

Long silence

"are you ok?" he asked you again

You were so shocked when he asked if your name was Sarah, you were looking at him without blinking you eyes...

"uhhm yeah uh yes Im fine" you managed 

"How did you know my name?

He simply smiled "So your name is Sarah…I've known you for a very long time"

"eh?"

He just kept smiling at you since he knew you were the right person after all. On the other hand you were totally confused *what is he doin, how did he know my name? Is he a stalker?*

You looked at him but he did not look like he would harm you, *ah maybe facebook friend* you patted yourself for bien so brilliant.

"So you are one of my friends in facebook?"

He looks at you like that was the most stupid question "No, and why do you speak in english do I have to speak in english as well I don't really prefer english"

"Then should we speak in french" you laughed, but he didn't laugh and you realized he was serious

"Well I don't speak korean and if you are not my friend in facebook  then how did you know me?" you continued

"You are not korean?"he asked surprised  "you really don't know me?".

You looked at him for a long time because he was starting to scared you a bit, then as you looked at him closer he looked familiar, so you made him stand up and measured his height. Chansung was blinking and was amused at what you were doing.

"Ah I remember"

He looked at you excitedly and asked "really?"

"mmm” you pursed your lips “Im positive you were the guy who bumped into me today at the coffee shop, right?"

He face palmed himself mentally *she doesn't know me, Great! now I must have looked like a fool...maybe I should  just leave like nothing happened*

"or can I?"