Man's theory

My Life..

Suzy keep staring at the sky at her balcony.'No stars today..'She sigh alone while thinking that.While keep looking at the sky,she kind of heard someone saying something so loud.Eventhough she couldn't hear it properly,she try to find for the source of the voice.And,then,she did hear the word.WEREWOLF..

After hearing that,she finally could find the source of the voice.The voice sound's familiar as that person is familiar to her too.

"Do you just have some complex brain disease,coming to my house like this at midnight,Myungsoo?"shouted Suzy to Myungsoo who keep smiling at her in front of her house.

"I just thought that it would be a splendid idea coming to see you transform tonight,WEREWOLF.."
 

When she hear Myungsoo calling her like that,she quickly get Myungsoo that standing outside the house.From all the way to Myungsoo,she could hear clearly Hongki was laughing so hard at her.

"If you just looking about to have some stupid fight with me,you better just stay at home like some nerdy boy.Idiot!"

"I don't know that you have a new nickname,Myungsoo.Idiot?"Hongki said that while laughing at Suzy's furiosity.

"Shut your mouth up,Hongki!You've been laughing since earlier,your mouth should be cramp now!"

"Yeah..You should stop,Hongki..Poor our little werewolf."

"You seriously should watch your mouth,Myungsoo.You sure don't want to imagine what could I do with it.At that time,you have nothing to offer anymore,boy.."

Hongki start laughing more when he hear the sinister.Myungsoo seem to be a little bit shocked when Suzy start to quip him like that.He know for sure,Suzy was talking about the whole 'His Killer Smile' thing.

"You should watch yours too then,Suzy.Still wtih the whole smile thing,huh?I have a lot more to offer than you notice,Miss Bae Suzy."

"Oh yeah?Im sorry I didn't,then...Well,If you do notice..I don't even care about it!"

Suddenly,Hongki look Myungsoo with a confuse look.

"But,I think she's right,Myungsoo.I do heard a lot about that.I even heard girls at our school keep talking to each other about your charm.But,the whole conversation just about those smile.."

Now its Suzy turn to laugh at Myungsoo.She pat Hongki at the shoulder while showing 'very good' sign.Myungsoo still smiling as he see the girl keep laughing at him.'Well,keep laughing,young girl..You don't want to know how much I could turn you on.'

"Now you have your evidence,huh?"

"I don't have enough time to spend it carelessly like this.Especially to a werewolf like you.I mean you could devour me anytime,right?"

"One same excuse.That means you already lost,huh?That's good then,coz I like victory.Just one thing,stop smiling..It iritate me."

"You're the one who keep mentioning about the famous smile.I just do a favour.Helping you seeing more me.Wae?Already addicted to this?"Myungsoo saying that while keep showing his smile to Suzy.

Once again,Suzy's boiling.But,when she started to say something to win over Myungsoo,Hongki stop her.He grab the phone that was in Suzy's grip.Suzy just let him be while keep her gaze to Myungsoo.

"You shouldn't make your phone as accessories only.Or,you better just throw it away."

"What now,Hongki?!"

"I was talking about you not picking up my call.I want Jiyoung's lab report.She told that me that it was with you."

"That's the reason you're coming here in the midnight like this?Well,even if you do have some reason to come over,you should remind yourself not to take that evil jerk to my house..He is totally unacceptable in here,you know?!"

"Ok..ok..Oh,Please..Don't start it over Suzy..Im the one who'll be iritate by the whole situation now."Hongki stated.

Suzy pout to both of them and went to her room to get the report.Hongki and Myungsoo just keep looking at her speed.That was surely because she don't want the boys to keep having some stupid behaviour around her house.While,waiting for Suzy,there's something that interest Hongki more than that.It is about how Myungsoo was focusing on Suzy all along earlier.

"Man,I seriously think that your eyes should be sticking out now."

"Why with your mood swing,Hongki?Everything that I do was wrong with you,huh?"

"We've been friend like forever,Myungsoo.And,I can see that girl have grown up pretty well.From a total neighbourhood girl to beautiful woman,now.But,that doesn't mean you could do the same things that you done on others to Suzy.She's way better that that."

"Oh my god.Hongki,I wouldn't do that even if I lost my memory and I couldn't recognize her as my childhood friend.I wouldn't do that!Im not that desperate you know.Here my promise,Im,Kim Myungsoo,would not do something as foolish as falling to someone who I've been know since in kindergarten.You can keep that one.."

"Yaa..I think I could believe you this time.."

"Its useless to believe with a person like that,Hongki!"

The voice shocked both of them.Suzy was standing behind them with the lab report on her hand.

"S-Suzy??You were here since..?"Hongki said it while trembling

"I don't know..You were talking about the believe thing.."

"And..?"

"That's all..I wasn't here earlier."

Hongki breath in relieved.He don't want to think things that could have happen if Suzy was there earlier.He take the report and grab Myungsoo with him.But,before he could move,Suzy stop him.

"You might want to change the asymptode.I think Jiyoung's one has a little bit mistake."

"What asymptode?"

"I was talking about the report,Hongki.You want to copy down all Jiyoung's hardwork,right?But,you should make your own graph though.It's a Physics's graph so you might want to consider having a better asymptode."

"What the hell were you talking about?!"

"I don't think you will understand even if I spend my night explaining to you.Just ask the genius guy beside you.He'll know what Im talking about."

"Ok,mam!Come,Hongki.We should done this within tomorrow.And,I also think that our Miss Suzy here is probably tired seeeing our face now."

"You sure get the point,Myungsoo.What take you so long,then?Get out of my property,now!"

"Relax,girl..I just want to give you a chance to see more me.Recognize this well,ok?"Myungsoo said it while his hand pointing to his face. 

"I surely don't need that.Just go!And,bye Hongki." 

"Where's my goodbye?"

"Told your fan girls to say one."

Myungsoo widen his eye hearing that.He pouts and grab Hongki hand to his motorbike.Suzy smirk and when inside her house.There,her aunty Bae Yoenjue was waiting for her.

"Wae?He want you to be his yuh-chin??Or he even confess?Wow!This is so great!"Bae Yoenjue start talking in excitement.

"No aunty.He wouldn't do that.Stop dreaming."

"Suzy,I told you about the whole man's theory that I learnt,right?If a guy start to show that part of him that he wouldn't show to anybody else,that's mean he have something for you!"

Her aunty saying that while whiffing at Suzy's annoyed look.

"Oh,yeah?Well,Myungsoo never would do or follow those weird rules,'Man from Mars' and others that you know,aunty.For a guy like him,if you like,then you tell.That's Myungsoo."

"I don't know about that but you seem to be so sure,honey.Don't regret it later."

"I won't.Night,aunt."

Miss Bae look at Suzy while smiling.'She suddenly behave like a grown up like that.I guees kid do have their mature part too,huh,'Bae Yoenjue thinking to herself.Suzy was leisuring at her bed after that.She sigh when she remember what her aunt said about the man's theories.'Im sure won't regret that,aunt.Man's theories..That wouldn't suit that jerk at all.I mean,NOT EVEN A BIT.'