Hatred dinner ♥

My Life..

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikpF_V1ZsAI

 

Suzy sigh as she find out the real reason she was there at that night. Mrs Kim actually invites them for a dinner as it’s been a long time since their last family meeting. Suzy could only pout, looking at Myungsoo who couldn’t turn his gaze toward her. As the food eventually ready for them, Suzy quickly grab her plates that earn a slight punch on her arm by Miss Bae. She fully understands her mistake when she saw Myungsoo was shaking his head in disappointment. ‘Warning, Bae Suzy. Don’t keep showing your true self in front of others. Behave yourself,’ she reminded herself.

“So, Suzy.. How was our Myungsoo in school?”

Mr Kim suddenly asked Suzy. She smirk as she heard Myungsoo was choking with the food.

“You’re ok, son?” Mrs Kim ask with a worried face.

“N-nae? Nae, omma..”

“Fuhh.. Great then.. Munch your food slowly, ok?”

“Sure..”

Myungsoo could only smile frantically as he saw Suzy was smirking at him from the start.

“Myungsoo was gooddd.. He’s one of the best student in our school. Definitelyy...”

Myungsoo sigh as he heard Suzy intentionally emphasize on the word good and definitely.

“I’m sure it will be a school lost if Myungsoo wasn’t there.”

“You sure?”

“Absolutely, Mr Kim. Absolutely.”

Suzy laugh quietly as she saw Myungsoo was rolling his eye toward her. ‘Now, you know who is Bae Suzy, huh? This night going to be the worst night you ever had, Myungsoo!’

***

“Hello?”

“Nae, Hongki. What is it?”

“Jiyeon. I have something to say. Can we meet up?”

“Sure. I’ll wait for you at our usual place.”

***

 

After they all finished their dinner, Mrs Kim invites all of them to the living room for some talk. From what Myungsoo could see, Suzy was totally enjoying this simple dinner meeting.

“Yah, is it that fun?” He whisper as Mrs Kim told him to sit beside Suzy.

“Manage to make you nervous? Oh yeah.. I love it!”

“Suzy.. Stop fooling around.”

“I’ll do more if you’re not going to stop calling me werewolf again.”

“Oho.. In your dream!”

“You sure finding a cause of your death, Myungsoo.. I’m going to reveal everything if you’re not going to stop that behaviour.”

“Try me.”

“Oh, is this some kind of dare? Because I think I start to like it.”

As they keep the whisper’s quarell, they did not realise Mrs Kim was watching from the start.

“Kids.. Is there something you want to tell us? Don't just keep it as secret~~”

“N-nae?”

Myungsoo quickly turn toward her mom who obviously mocking him with a smile.

“Aniya, omma. There’s nothing..”

“Ok.. Keep giving denials..”

“Omma! There is seriously nothing!”

Mr and Mrs Kim were laughing with Myungsoo’s reply.

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPnu98DZ1uY&feature=related

Jiyeon was approaching Hongki slowly as she realised Hongki for sure going to furious about her being late.

“Annyong.”

“Oh.. Sit.”

“Nae?”

“Go on. Sit.”

“You’re not going to mad?”

“For what?”

“I’m late for half an hour. You should be screaming at me right now.”

“Naw.. I already know your behaviour, right?

Jiyeon was froze at a moment. 'So, he still remember how I used to be, huh?’

“So, what is it?” Jiyeon said, try avoiding Hongki’s gaze on her.

“You don’t want to have anything first?”

“What do you mean?”

“You had your dinner already?”

“Not yet.”

“What would you like then? I don’t want those fan boy start blaming me for not feeding you on.”

“Mworagu??”

“Hey, I’m kidding.”

Jiyeon sigh as she heard that.

“But, I was serious about having a proper meeting with you. It’s been long since we actually had a real dinner, right?”

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXtDJMEp8SM

“How was it, Suzy?”

“Nae?”

“I was asking about your life without both of your parents in here.”

Myungsoo keep staring at Suzy, waiting for her expression.

“It’s fine.”

“Really? You were so excited when you had to move to Australia with them at that time, right?”

“Yeah.. But, Seoul was also good. I’m fine being here.”

“You didn’t sound like that when we ask you for-”

“Omma!”

All of them were suprised by Myungsoo who cut in all of sudden.

“I think I would like some dessert. Do you want some?”

“Sure. Ahjumma, bring the dessert.”

“Nae..”

Suzy can’t take her eyes away from Myungsoo as she realise there’s something wrong with his behaviour all of sudden. ‘What was that? What actually Mrs Kim going to ask me..’

***

Hongki kept his food untouch. It looks like Jiyeon interest him more than his favourite dish. He keep staring at Jiyeon who was enjoying her meal. A sudden sigh from him finally gain attention from Jiyeon. Jiyeon immediately put her fork and knife down, look up toward Hongki who seem to be in despair.

“So, you’re not going to just let me wondering the reason you take me here, right?”

“It was your favourite place, right?”

“Used to be. I dump everything that I had with you when I dump you as well.”

“So, you do realise you’re the one who dump me, huh?”

“Yeah.. And, that probably the best achievement I’ve ever had.”

“I’m proud of you, Jiyeon.. I sincerely mean it.”

“Where all of this going to take us?”

“I’m.. I need to say something.”

“Go on.”

“It just.."

Hongki take a long breath before he continued. Jiyeon start to sense that something terrible going to happen next.

"I can’t do that. I can’t leave her. She’s not even mine, how could I leave her? I never give us any chance.. And, when I start to think of finally having a better future with her, you want me to do this? I’m so sorry, Jiyeon.. I can’t..”

“What?!”

“I know you’ve been hurt. I realise that. But-”

“I can’t believe this. So, this is actually a bribed? You want to keep me shut with this cheap food? No thanks! Oh.. I shouldn’t have believed you, Lee Hongki!”

“Jiyeon-ah!”

“Listen up, Hongki. I don’t care how much important this girl to you but I’m not going to gave in until you actually leave her and come to me. And, I promise.. I’m going to do anything for that. Just wait!”

Hongki sigh as he saw Jiyeon was running away from him with a rage fill in her. ‘Oh god.. What should I do now?’

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e924jZ9jTkw&playnext=1&list=PL3ED70783BFDB95F9&feature=results_video

"You don't want to go home?"

Suzy was a little bit suprised as she saw Myungsoo was bending on his side, just a few inches from her. She sigh in relieved when she saw the elders was still focusing on their talks, couldn't see properly Myungsoo's act.

"I told you I was forced, right? Why don't you take the complaint to my genius aunt then?"

"You could have said no, right?"

"You're serious? Is this even the same Bae Yoenjue we're talking about?"

"Yah! I told you, right?! Stop fooling around, Suzy!"

"Whatever.."

"Are you mocking me now?"

"Can't you see? So, I have to explain everything even though with your great, genius brain? I guess those so-called gift wasn't a benefit after all.."

"Yah.. Kumanhe. I'm starting to get sick with your not-so-funny-joke."

"Oh.. I will. If you just move a little bit. Don't you see you actually pressing me with that skinny, none-sixpack body?"

"What? Do you even see them? Don't you dare to talk about anything if you don't have any view on them."

"Like yeah.. I could just see it all through one simple glared. Obviously, Siwon was in a better shaped than you."

"Si-Siwon?! So, you're going to brag about that trickster? Omo.. I seriously couldn't hold up this patient anymore."

"Why not? It was obvious, right? That's why you even lost your popularity these days, right?"

"I didn't lose any! I'm still in a good fit and I'll prove to you how I was better than him!"

"Whatever.."

"Yah! You Bae Suzy, listen here! I'm serious about this, ok??"

"I told you, right? WHATEVER.."

Myungsoo shocked in disbelief as he saw Suzy's careless expression. 'Siwon?? If you're thinking of annoy me, you definitely success this time, Suzy. I'll show you why is Kim Myungsoo was more remarkable than that swindler Choi Siwon. I'll show you why I'm the one who deserves those entire girls’s attention. Oh, now I felt like I could even kill that Siwon with my own hand!! But, wait. Why am I so blow up just because Suzy said that Siwon was better than me? Why does this felt weird.. When do I ever care for somebody's words this much??'

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT3SayOkfnI

"Hello. Choi Siwon speaking here."

"Yes, sir. I completely understand that." 

"Kang Jiyoung?"

"Sure, sir. Roger it."

Siwon put his hand phone on the table while sighing. 'More job for me, huh? This time, the task sure a bit harder than others.. I wonder how I'm going to solve this one now..'

 

 

Now, what was that?!! What is Siwon talking about??? And, who was on the line with him?? Hehehe.. Excitement~~~ ^^