Saengil Chukae~ ^^

My Life..

Suzy’s POV

I keep looking at my aunt expression as she was watching her favorite drama. It is as if she was living with all the characters there! I keep staring at her until I decided to grab the remote and switch the tv off.

“YAH!!”

“WHAT?!! Aishh… I told you not to scream at my ears, right? They’re very sensitive, you see?”

“Yah, Bae Suzy! What are you doing?”

“Talking. And sparing my time too.”

“Well get out of here then. Don’t you have anything better to do than being freakishly annoying as this??”

“You’re the one who look creepy as ever. I was just trying to get you back to the real life. Geez…”

“Just give me the remote, ok? I’ll just pretend that this never happen then.”

“NOPE. I’m not going to do such a foolish act like that. Looking at your face whenever that silly show was on, boiled me inside. So, I’m not going to give you this thing until we have some kind of agreement stated that you’re going to watch whatever I insisted to. Araso?”

“Listen. Is this because of things that happen earlier? If it so, forget it. I’m not going to cancel it. Never ever ever.”

“Mwo? You’re serious, huh? FINE THEN! Just DO whatever that you want aunty. Because, starting from tonight, you should bid a proper goodbye to THIS.”

Suzy said it while holding out the remote on Bae Yeonjue’s face that causes her to shriek like a cute puppy.

“Auw~ Suzy-ah~ Puing-puing~”

“Stop the aegyo! I wouldn’t be fooled twice!”

I sigh as my aunt smiled sheepishly, asking for the remote control again. I can’t believe she did this to me. Why did I even listen to her at first? Erghhh… It is frustrating enough that I have to do that nonsense thing, I have to do it with that guy?? What in the earth is happening to me now?

Flashback

Suzy was leisurely reading an article from a magazine that she bought on her way home this evening when she heard her aunt was repeatedly calling her from downstairs.

“Suzy-ah!! Yah, Bae Suzy! Don’t you ever pretend like you didn’t hear me!”

“Erghh… What?”

Suzy reluctantly shove her head through the door. She already knows the reason her aunt keep calling her like that.

“I’m not telling you to do any chores. Just come down here, ok?”

As she watches intently the phone on her aunt’s hand, she let out a sigh again.

“I told you I don’t want to answer that.” She said in a whisper.

“JUST. COME.” Miss Bae mouthed it out with a threatening stare.

Suzy walks slowly toward her and grab the phone with an disgust look.

“Yobuseyo?”

“Oh, Suzy-ah… Are you there?”

The person on the line then replies to her with an amused voice. It seems to be something that sooo important since the person has waited for her for about 1 hour. ‘I wonder how much her bills would be’

“So… What’s up, Mrs Kim?”

And that earned her slight punch on the arm by her aunt.

“Yah!” She whispered, widening her eyes toward her aunt.

“I told you to talk nicely, right?” Her aunt whispered back, staring at the widen-eyes-Suzy.               

“Auch! That’s hurt! I’m sensitive, you know?? Who are you going to blame when this creates marks later?”

“Oh, it won’t. Believe me, darling.” Her aunt smiles sweetly, caressing the spot. 

She makes unbelievable looks at her until she tries to focus at the person on the line again.

“I’m sorry, Mrs Kim. I can’t hear you well. Can you please repeat what you’re saying earlier?”

“Oh. I was actually inviting you over for my son upcoming birthday. So, would you like to come?”

“Ah… Well, could you give me some time to-”

“Oh, of course she will!”

That’s when Suzy realized that the phone wasn’t on her hand anymore. She keeps changing looks from her hand and her aunt.

“Yes, she would be happy to celebrate it together. So, it wouldn’t be party, huh? Just a simple dinner, you said? Ok, roger! I’ll tell her and I’m pretty sure she would jump out of joy knowing that you personally invite her to the event! Yes, Mrs Kim. See ya!”

“YAH! WHAT DID YOU JUST DONE??”

“Something that would make you to thanks me later.”

“What?? Yah! JUMPING OUT OF JOY?? I don’t even get to say what I felt and YOU JUST RUIN EVERYTHING. Great. Just great…”

 “Suzy-ah~ I know that you feel like not coming… But, I’m pretty sure Mrs Kim would be SOOOOO disappointed, right?”

“Huh. Who cares what she thinks about? DO YOU EVEN CARE TO ACTUALLY GET MY OPINION, FIRST?”

“Ok. Slow down, dear. Breath in, breath out… I’m sure that it would be a nice, simple dinner. A few wasted hours wouldn’t kill you, right princess?”

“Imo!”

Suzy was more to whining when she said the line. At least, that was the last strategy that she could think of by that time.

“Listen. It’s not like you guys never celebrate your birthday together, right?”

Suzy face palmed to the question. Yes. Unfortunately, that Kim Myungsoo shares a same birthday as her. Of all person in this world, she have to share the day that supposed to be ‘THE ONE AND ONLY FOR HER with the most hateful guy in her life.  And, to add to her misery, she now has to celebrate it together with that jerk after few years enjoying her special day alone.

“Please… Can’t you just please stop reminding me about that disastrous day? I was soooo happy in Australia as I didn’t have to share my OWN birthday cake with anyone else anymore. And now I have to do that all over again? NOPE. I AM SO NOT GOING TO DO THAT.  ”

“Suzy-ah… I’m setting my hopes for you now. Please? Pretty pretty please? I promised that I will take any blame if something happen. Ok?”

“I said it, right? No. It’s forever going to be no, no, no, no, no. AND… NO. Understand?”

Suzy was stomping on a way to her room when Miss Bae turn her around, facing her.

“Puing~ puing~”

“EH???”

Suzy was having this jaw-drop-moment for a few second before her unsteady mind processing things that just happen. She then looks at her thumb that was dip in the black ink and her aunt who was enjoying the show.

“See this? This agreement stated that if you’re not going or even trying not to go to the dinner then you would be charged- YAH! GIVE ME THAT BACK!!“

 “Erghh.. Since when did you prepare this thing?”

“I just prepare it earlier just in case you’re going to act this way.  I don’t care. You’re going to come with me no matter what. Ara?”

“Whatever.”

End of Flashback                                                      

I should’ve thought of that earlier. That Bae Yeonjue is for sure going to do anything just to get what she wants. I can’t believe that I was being fooled by that aegyo earlier. Erghhh… I could only hope that nothing bad is going to happen now. Well, that was the least that I could do. Hoping.

Kim’s Residence

“Oh my god!!! This is going to be so fun, right son?”

“Oh mom… I seriously don’t know why you keep acting like this every year.”

“IT IS BECAUSE LOVABLE DAY LIKE THIS ONLY COME ONCE A YEAR!”

“Oh mom….”

“Wait. Did I tell you yet the great news?”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve talk with Suzy and she agreed to join this dinner! This is great, right?!”

Mrs Kim swears she saw a smile on Myungsoo until he changes his expression as if he remembers something.

“OH NO, YOU DIDN’T MOM! WHY DID YOU INVITE HER?? AFTER THAT AWFUL NIGHT WITH THEM, NOW YOU’RE ASKING THEM TO COME HERE AGAIN??? OH NO, YOU’RE SO NOT GOING TO DO THAT!!”

“What? Awful? Aigoo. Myungsoo-ah… There’s nothing wrong happen that day. Besides, this actually remind me of those years when Suzy always celebrate her birthday together with you, remember? This is just a perfect thing to do. You know that you supposed to thank me instead, right?”

“Mom… That was a few years back! And, back on those days, everything wasn’t as complicated as this. Can’t you please just cancel it out? At an age like mine, don’t you think I should have my own birthday party with my friends? I mean not some kind of formal function like this…”

“Oh, Myungsoo… Do you actually hate the fact that you have to celebrate your special day with your parents? I can’t believe you’re saying this…”

“Mom… This is not about you guys. Oh! Everything would just be fine if you wouldn’t ask that girl to come eat with us. And, now I have to think all the possibilities that might happen!”

“Myungsoo-ah, seriously… What the worse could have happen?”

“Like seriously you don’t know?? Well, everything mom. I promise that EVERYTHING is going to be a disaster soon.”

“Kim Myungsoo. I don’t know what you’re talking about and I don’t EVEN want to know about it. The only thing that I want to know is they’re going to come here no matter what and YOU, KIM MYUNGSOO are going to stay here for the rest of that night. ARASO?”

“Oh… Mom…”

“Stop the whine, little boy. Now go before I’m starting to lose my patience.”

***

“Which one did you think better?”

“…..And, what do you want me to answer this time?”

Jiyeon let out a sigh looking at the unconcerned Hongki. She keep staring at the guy in front of her while shaking in disbelieve.

“Can you please just cut the sighs out?”

“And, now I’m not allowed to do anything? Ah. Can I at least breathe then?”

“Yah, Lee Hongki! Do you realize that we’re on a date now??”

Silent.

“What?? Cat got your tongue now?”

“…..Fine... I’m sorry. So, where were we again? Ah… You want me to choose between these two? Well, you always love turquoise, right? I think this one would suit you more.”

“Forget it. I’m not a little girl who would buy for that.”

“Jiyeon-ah…

“I said, FORGET IT, right? Do not make me repeat the same thing twice, ok? Anyway, you might want to check your phone too.”

“What? Wait. My phone?”

“A beep comes from that. Who knows that MIGHT be important, right?”

“Please stop it Jiyeon… I even spare my time for you today, right?”

“After I frantically drag you here?? Oh, that’s so sweet of you, Lee Hongki.”

“Jiyeon-ah, please don’t suddenly snap at me like this… There are people here. And, please lower your voice down. Everyone in the mall can hear you perfectly, you see?”

“Whatever. JUST CHECK YOUR PHONE FIRST, OK??”

“Araso, araso… I’ll do it if it’s going to calm you.”

Hongki quickly grab the phone in his pocket. He doesn’t want the rest of the people on the mall to look at them like they were some kind of freak show.

“Hey yo buddy. I heard that you’re on a date, huh? Make me a favor then. I want you to get something for me. Think you can help me?”

“Who is it?”

“Myungsoo. He wants me to buy something for him. Done?”

“Mwo?? He knows that he could do that by himself, right? Why bother to ask for others?”

“I think he‘s kind of busy now. Don’t you remember? This upcoming Sunday is his birthday.”

“Ops. I think I forgot about that.”

“Since you said that you refuse to choose between these two anymore, can I go now? I want to search this thing for him.”

“Sure. I’ll go with you.”

“It’s ok, Jiyeon. I can go by myself. I’m not a little kid who lost his direction easily.”

“Oh no, you’re so not going anywhere without me. I told you before, right?”

“Park Jiyeon. Since when did you become this clingy?”

“Since you decided there is another girl that was better than me.”

“Jiyeon-ah…”

“Stop it. We don’t want to be late, remember? Now come.”

***

“Don’t leave like this, don’t show me your turned back for the last time

I won’t ever leave your side again

You can hate me, who had left you once
I’ll try to endure it, I’ll be in pain, everything for you, oh you”

“Dude. This is so not you. What’s up with the lyrics-translation-reciting?”

“Oh! You’re back! Got what I asked for?”

“Sure I did. Do you know how much I have to suffer just to get you this? Believe me. You wouldn’t even remember learning the word sacrificing if you’re in my place. ”

“Owh~ Hongki-ah~ Stop being such a spoiled brat~ how much is it?”

“I’ll tell you later. I misplaced the receipt sadly. I don’t know why but I kept forgetting things lately.”

“Wow. Since when did you become like this? First symptoms of Alzheimer perhaps?”

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo. This is not the time for you to joke around, you see? Stop that laugh. I wonder where did all of your serious expression that you portray just then gone.

“Gone by the wind~ Kekeke. Anyway, thanks yo! I couldn’t have got this without you!”

“Put that aside for a while. I kind of want to know the lyrics-translation-reciting. What’s the deal?”

“Nothing. I was just playing by myself. Nothing’s special. Besides, I was just thinking that the song was pretty cool. So, I decided to search for the meaning. You know I’ve always been like that, right?”

“Yeah... Sure.”

“Yup. I’m 101% sure. However, I think you might want to consider something.”

“What?”

“Seeing you’re being pulled around without your consent like this actually makes me feel bad. It’s tiring, right? Then, you might wanna try this simple method. What should be done should be done. Our job is to assure it was done. Know what I’m saying?”

“Nope. 202% nope.”

“Erghh.. Well, what I want to say was Jiyeon should know what she NEEDS to know. And by saying that, I was actually talking about how you actually want to run away from every single thing that she wanted you too but you are not allowed to do anything. So, you’re mourning, thinking about your own pathetic little life by doing the simplest yet most complicated thing in the world. Sighing.”

“That.... Was actually the most-super-effective way to describe my feeling. Oh. You are the only one who understand me~”

Myungsoo quickly defends himself when he saw Hongki was coming to hug him.

“Yah! Get away from me you filthy animal!!”

“Animal? Wooo... What am i? Giraffe? Cat? Penguin? Owh! I want to be a panda!!”

“There you again. And, I thought you’re going to be a grown up just for once”

“Aigooo... Too much work and no play makes jack a dull boy, remember? I don’t want to be a dull Myungsoo.”

“Whatever. You win.”

“Of course I do. I always do!”

***

“I told you to wear the dress, right?”

“If you’re insisting to go there, then can I just please be myself? This is ridiculous. Who would something girlish like this?”

“Well, back then in my pitiful days, girl are still wearing those kind of dresses. And, I’m the one who set the rules remember? The agreement was clearly mine. So, you better get dress up before I set another nonsencial rule. Ara?”

“Ergh. It’s good enough that I’m willing to go. Do you know how much I have to endure the senseless Myungsoo’s stare today at school? It is as if he was some hungry siberian tiger that is waiting to catch his prey.”

“Enough with those extravagances metaphors. I promise there will be a reward for you if you wear the dress and act politely in front of the Kims. You can ask for anything that you want and I’ll grant it for you.”

“A reward? I guess a no would be a foolish option. Well, sure... I’ll wear it.”

“You will?? Oh, I know you would not resist over a reward! So, did you buy the present?”

“Yeah. I’ve did everything that you want, Imo. Be sure to prepare the reward. I’m not going to give you any mercy in asking things that I want.”

“Ergh... Araso....”

***

“Oh! I have a feeling that this would be great!”

“I have a feeling. Wohooo~ That tonight gonna be a good night. That tonight gonna be—AUCH! ”

“Now that’s what you get for mocking your mom.”

“Ergh. Not funny, appa. Not funny.”

“Oh, Myungsoo-ah. Have you prepared what I told you?”

“Which one?”

“Aigoo... Did you buy the present or not?”

“Ah, of course I would remember that. I would be silly if I didn’t.”

Mrs Kim starts to feel unsecure for a bit as she saw Myungsoo’s intimidating grin. ‘Oh well... I hope nothing’s go wrong tonight. I’ve prepared a lot for this precious day.’

“Oh there they are!”

They quickly run to the front door as Mr Kim saw Miss Bae’s car enter the yard. Mrs Kim was the first to rush excitedly followed by Mr Kim and Myungsoo who keep shuffling his hair.

“Yeonjue-ah. I thought you’re not coming!”

“Oh, why shouldn’t we?? I’m sorry for being late. You have to blame Suzy for this. It’s all her fault.”

“It’s ok. At least, she’s coming! Right, Myungsoo?”

“Huh? Err... Yeahh...”

“Such an enthusiasm i see there Myung-jerk.”

“Suzy-ah! I told you not to talk like that, right?”

Suzy rolled her eyes as keep whispering and signalling to her to act well in front of the Kims. She knows well that she has to do those thing if she wants the reward. Nevertheless, she immediately feels like throwing up as soon as she looks at Myungsoo and his REMARKABLE fake smile.

“Happy birthday, werewolf”

“Yeah. You too, moron.”

And, that was the start of their tremendous night. Tonight is definitely gonna be a good night.

 

OH MY GODD!! I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS GUY!! HAHAHAHAA

*Sorry for the gifssss XD I just can't stop posting it since it describe the story so much!!

So, have you guys check out Myungsoo's new drama yet? He stars as young So Ji Sub in Master's Sun and he's sooooo gooooood!!!! ^^

And, if you notice it, you'll know that the lyrics come from Infinite's new hits, DESTINY! ^^ I just love the song kekekeke

Anyway, enjoy the updates and chiaoww~~ :3