The Mischievous One

My Life..

Suzy accelerate her steps.Miss Park's devilish face reflected in her mind.She regret that she reject Jiyoung's offer to go with her to school.This is all due to her aunty and her addiction to Korean dramas cause Suzy to not realising the clock this morning.While she keep fasten her speed,suddenly her eyes catch a beautiful,nice woman just come out from her car.She surely know who is that person.Her beloved teacher..

"Quite 'early' today,huh Suzy?"

 Miss Park really good at sarcatism.Suzy's steps stop suddenly.She turned to Miss Park and gave a smiled.

"Same reason for today too?"

Suzy just nodded and went to Miss Park

"I help you with the things,ok?"

"No need.It's not like I couldn't lift all of this.So,you don't want to tell me your reason this time?"

"You do know it Miss Park...."

"Your aunty again?Yoenju should realise that she not some kids to be addictive to those Korean dramas..I mean only teenager watch that kind of stuff."

"Yeah,I know..She keep telling me to spend the night in her room and watch the dramas with her.Trouble,right?!"

Miss Park smiling at Suzy's seriousness when she started talking about her aunty.Miss Park actually know Suzy's aunty personally.She and Bae Yoenjue (Suzy's aunt) spend a whole time at college together.The book which was held close goes to Suzy.They both rushed to the class.

 

***

"Annyohaseyo,Miss Park."

The atmosphere that actually like a thunder striking the earth turn to silence when they both enter the class.Suzy just stand behind Miss Park and grining seeing how impressed Jiyoung with her when she did that.

"Go to your seat."

"Nae."

Suzy stil smiling towards her bestfriend.She take a sit nicely and turn toward Jiyoung.

"Wassup!"

"What happen?How come suddenly that witch could be that nice to you?"

"Long story.."

"I think I saw you running to the school with my dad at 7.20 and now is 7.45.So,I don't think that the talk will extend till night,right?"

Suzy pouts when Jiyoung start to like that.

"Ok,Here it goes..So,as I enter this prestigious school,I saw her holding her book.I try to run but I was caught.I started to make some excuses about how my aunty and her addiction to Korean dramas and I got up late today due to that ....That's all."

"That is sure a long story that you have."

Hongki their classmate suddenly appeard at Jiyoung's back and pat Suzy's shoulder.

"So,is it because of sick?"

Suzy hold her forehead.She then told Jiyoung to the same to her.

"I don't think its hot,my face look pale?"

Hongki whiffed while shaking his head.

"You're so innocent Bae Suzy!I was talking about the dragon."

"Dragon?What dragon?"

"Oh..He tittle that witch as dragon."Jiyoung start explaining to Suzy when she saw that Suzy start freaking out

"Oh.......We called her witch by the way."

"Oh....Wait!I don't care about that.Why she keep smiling and being all nice like that today?!"

"It's good if she is like that,Lee Hongki.At least she wouldn't harm me.Do you want to take responsible if she started to being herself?"

"It's not like I didn't like it.It Just weird.."

"She started to have those blind date,maybe?"

Miss Park who accidentally heard that suddenly turn her gaze to those two.Jiyoung ang Suzy start laughing when they saw Hongki do some funny actions,try to hold Miss Park anger while keep grining.Miss Park immediately put two read cards on their table.

"Hongki,Suzy,take one each.You had detention class today!"

"Err..for what?"

"Because you were late AGAIN today,Suzy.And,you Hongki,it was not proper to have a chat while I'm standing here.You guys do know the rules,right?"

"Yes.Miss.."both of them take the card soundless.Kira just sighing.She could really feel the tense from Hongki.Well,it's not like she the only one who have to take the blame.At least,she also feel burden seeing the red cards given to her  that have been known as the dtetention cards of their school.But,well,it's not like she did not ready for the cards.Every single day,the only thing that Bae Suzy's necessity in school is visiting the detention room.And,it is not such a great things to brag about it.Hongki keep looking at Kira with full of dissapoinment.

"Don't look at me like that!"

And,when he hear Suzy start to rage,Hongki keep sighing the whole time in their class....

 

 

Suzy was packing her bag and ready to face the most ultimate principle in the world,Mrs Kang.She keep mumbled to herself about her fate and everything.Jiyoung who also ready to go home just smiling hearing her bestfriend mumbling alone like that.
 
"You should keep doing this,Suzy."
 
"What?"
 
"Coming up late to school.You just make my day by mumbling alone like that.I think people around us start to think there's a ghost or what besides you now."
 
"Haha..Funny..It's not totally my fault,ok?I mean,my aunty.."
 
"Stop it,Suzy!Lets go!"Hongki who suddenly appear grab Suzy's hand
 
"You should stop doing that."
 
"What?"
 
"Suddenly appear like some kind of magic show.By the way,it is not necessarily for you to hold me like this.Its embarassing."
 
"Hey,I just want to remind you of our date today."
 
"If I have to face this kind of date with you at that room,I probably kill myself first with some sleeping pills."
 
Jiyoung laugh when Suzy keep being sarcastic like that toward Hongki.Suzy then leaves first seeing Hongki tried to find a way to fight her back.Hongki then follow her steps while pouting after saying goodbye to Jiyoung.
 
 
 
Suzy's POV
 
I hope that Hongki is fine with my word.Well,its alright.He probably know me too well to been hurt for something like that.Anyway,I don't know why my heart suddenly feel too heavy at this time.It is not like I didn't know Mrs Kang or her seriously evil plan.I've been through various of Mrs Kang's punishment.I've even done washing the boys's toilet and singing the nation song's in front of school yard at exactly 12 pm.Yup!Such a not nice memory of mine...
 
   
 
***
 
 
 
They both finally arrived at the ultimate detention room.Suzy pick the back seat and Hongki sit beside her.Mrs Kang not arrived yet,so the room really is just full of mischievous kid fooling around.Suzy keep sighing when she saw not so nice view.She turn to her side to check on Hongki.When she saw Hongki keep looking to the outside without talking to her,she know that Hongki was really hurt with her words earlier.
 
"Hey..What are you looking at?"Suzy tried to have some conversation
 
"Im waiting for somebody."
 
"Who?Haramunim?"
 
"Mwo?Haramunim?Who is haramunim?"
 
"Mrs Kang.."
 
"You do call people based on what you liked,huh?First witch and then haramunim?They are your teacher.Remember?"
 
"At least I didn't called them dragon.."
 
"I have my own  reason.."
 
"Ok..So you're waiting for her?"
 
"I should?I wouldn't do that even if I should.I was waiting for him.I hear that he also received this red cards because he skip History class."
 
"Who?"
 
"The most genius person in our school or even this country.My bestfriend."
 
"Don't tell me...."
 
"Yes,Suzy.Its Myungsoo."
 
Sigh.The only thing Suzy could do now.Of course she know that Myungsoo guy.The most problematic,handsome,cool-guy like,problematic students.Yeah,she just think problematic twice.That is because how much Bae Suzy hate Kim Myungsoo.She really hate that guy.She didn't know why but she just keep hating him each time their eyes met.If it wasn't for his genius brain and athletic skill,Myungsoo will be gone a long time ago from her view.That is because their school only keep the one who really have some miraculous talent to be in their school.Sigh..She shouldn't register in this school at first.
 
"That jerk again..That's explain why I'm being so not in mood today.."Suzy's start to mumble again
 
"What?"Hongki who realised Suzy was speaking turned to Suzy.
 
"Nothing.."
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
Jiyoung wait patiently in the car.She told her driver to pick her up and wait until Suzy is done with the detention things.Jiyoung have been a really nice friend to Suzy all this time.She keep waiting while listening to her ipod when her car's window suddenly being knocked by somebody.Jiyoung blinked a few times and when she actually comeback to real world,she lower the window.
 
"Myungsoo!"
 
"You shouldn't cry out like that.If my fan girls hear you,they will be freaking out."
 
"Yeah,right.Then you shouldn't suprises me like that.I would die if I have some heart disease."
 
"I wouldn't do that if you actually have one.What are you doing here by the way?"
 
"I was waiting for Suzy.She still didn't come out.Do you see her?"
 
"Ani.She got those detention again?"
 
"Yeah..Wait..I thought that Hongki did tell me you also get the red cards because you skip History class,right?"
 
"So what?"
 
"I didn't expected for this.You could even skip the detention class.That was unbelievably cool.."
 
"Thats my second name Jiyoung.You should remember that.By the way,you would done the same if you be me.What a species in this world will attend that stupid ceremony every single day without getting tired by it."
 
"Suzy will."
 
"That's because her DNA couldn't been equated with any species that we learn in Biology class..You should aware of that.I don't even know from what planet she is.."
 
Jiyoung just smiled to the joked.'If Suzy know this,you are the one who will be unknown species,Myungsoo',taught her
 
"Oh,seriously I wouldn't attend to any weddings that gave out red cards as their theme."
 
"You should thought of how stupid the class is before skipping classes like that.Just because of your 200% IQ,that doesn't mean you should do that kind of things."
 
"Well,another reason is,you know how I was tittled as the Prince Charming,right?If I do attend the detention,I wouldn't know how many times Mrs Kang would be screaming like crazily to gather attention because for sure all gaze will be towards me."
 
"Prince Charming?!!"
 
A voice who come from nowhere suprises both of them.Myungsoo was searching for the voice until he recognized one figured that stand not too far from them..And then,he smiled.......
 

 

 

HEY,FOR THOSE WHO READ MY STORY,TQ SO MUCH..AND FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIPE,I LOVE YOU!!!I WILL KEEP UPDATING...DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT,K???^_^