Werewolf

My Life..

 

"Prince Charming?!!"

A voice who come from nowhere suprises both of them.Myungsoo was searching for the voice until he recognized one figured that stand not too far from them..And then,he smiled.......

 

The smiling Myungsoo made Jiyoung turn to that person too.She started to feel relieved as she see that person is Suzy.That's mean no more long,hectic waiting for her.But,when she saw those fierced gaze toward Myungsoo,she started freaking out that they will be some seriously weird fighting that will happen.Then,Jiyoung start to think something to stop the fighting.

"Yahh..I was waiting for you from earlier!Palli!"

Unfortunately,Jiyoung's tactic was not good enough.Suzy still held her gaze toward Myungsoo..And,then Myungsoo replied those gaze by starting to show her some of his girl's approach.His ultimate weapon,'His Killer Smile'

"That smile seriously wouldn't affect me at all!"

The smile that could turn all woman into chocolates that placed under 40° C,switch into pout.He seriously feel like a dumb person when Suzy start doing that to her.He try to hide that he is shame by touching his hair,jaw and anything at his face to avoid Suzy's gaze but when he see Suzy start laughing over,he stop immediately.

"That was sure one of the nice view,Myungsoo!"

"I just smiling.Is anything wrong with it?"

"Yes.It is.Its weird.You don't have to reveal to me your famous secret weapon like that.I even know its name.'His Killer Smile,right?"

Suzy start laughing again and it really make Myungsoo mad this time.His face start to turning from red to some kind of yellow red.Like a turning of some ripe tomato to a bad one.'I seriously have to win over her or I will be looking like a dummy person here,'thought Myungsoo

"You seem mad.."

"Where the hell were you,Myungsoo?Why do you keep skipping any classes that you have?!"

"So what?One day I didn't appear,you already freaking out like this?No worried girl,I know your feeling.."

"WHAtever!You still not answering my question,Myungsoo!" 

"Yeah..What was it again?"

Suzy really felt annoyed at that time.'Myungsoo keep doing that look.Did he really think that all girl in this world actually like him??.Damn you.Myungsoo!'

"Because of you..Just because of you,Hongki and I have to do stupid,crazy unbelievable thing that you couldn't imagine.Mrs Kang was so furious and she let out all her anger to us.Just because she taught that Im actually some how your precious little friend!!

"Wae?You start being a cleaner again?It's actually good to have you in our school,you know?No need to throw some money to unproffesional ones.Here you are,Suzy..Even this world will be a better place.."

"Funny!Oh my goodness..I seriously hate you.."

"Yeah..I realise that..Whatever,Bae Suzy!"

"Suzy,stop it.Let's go."Jiyoung try to persuade Suzy to end the silly fight between those two.

"You're right.My body already feel all weary.Its feel like my hand is going to pull off."

"Yeah,Jiyoung.You should take her as fast as you could cause I scared this unknown species will eventually appeared at my balcony in no times..Cause you know what she is.."

"Don't you dare Myungsoo.."

"Werewolf!"

Suzy widen her eyes.'He said that again!Uuh!!I really hate him!!I mean if he want to equate me with some animals,I should be as cute as rabbit or dog.I love dog!This Myungsoo guy seriously don't know what awaits him.Im sure he regrets this some day..'

While Suzy keep the thought by herself,she suddenly realise that Myungsoo has gone with his bike.So,Suzy just hop in to Jiyoung's car and decide not to talk even a bit about what happen earlier.

***

Jiyoung keep looking at Suzy for the whole time.Suzy seem really pissed off with Myungsoo now.She could feel that if Suzy could actually become werewolf just like Myungsoo keep calling her then she will actually go and eat his liver out.Actually,Jiyoung also never know the reason for those werewolf nickname that Myungsoo give to Suzy.Myungsoo could be consider a really close friend to her than to Suzy but whenever she started asking about the nickname,the only thing that Myungsoo do is laughing over and over..Jiyoung sigh when she thinks about that..'Well,I guess,you should hate him for that Suzy..' 

Suzy suddenly realise Jiyoung didn't talk to her about anything.Its not like she really want to talk about something,about what happen between her and that jerk for example,but that didn't mean that she has to experience akward situation like this..

"You wanna talk about something?"Suzy try to grab Jiyoung's attention

"Mwo?"

"You seem so quiet today.."

"I was thinking about something."

"About what?"

"Forget about it..You wanna go for some drinks?"

"That would be a great idea."

Jiyoung told her driver to stop by at a coffee shop nearby.

 

***

They both arrived at one simple coffee shop.Its decoration is good,it kept the simplicity and it make it better looking.Suzy felt comfortable with its surrounding and she didn't actually felt that a lot..

"This place is good.You come often here?"

"Its new for me too,Suzy..But,I admit it is.."

They pick a table near a window and have some chat.They laugh a lot and everything else.Just a normal things that girls will do.But,without they actually realise there is somebody that keep looking at them all along....

 

 ***

Myungsoo could not stop looking at his phone's screen.Yoonah's name keep appearing at the screen.He keep pushing the red button and ignore the whole atmosphere at the busy club.Hongki who was busy dancing with the song approach Myungsoo with a big smile from him.

"Myungsoo..aah..You should come dance with me.."He beg like a little girl

"Stop doing something like that!I hate it when you do aegyo like that.."

"Omo!Do I care?"

"You should!"

"Araso!Arata!"

"Stop it.."

"Aigoo..Is it about those girls again?"

"You know me better,Hongki.."

"I told you to stop seeing some like that!You ended up by hating them or even worse,sick of them!"

"Yeah..yeah..All those bragging..I hate it when you start doing that.."

"You just keep going to hate everybody,Myungsoo and one day you'll end up as total forever!"

Myungsoo laugh when Hongki start talking like someone grandmother.He keep laughing until his eyes met such a y figure not so far from him.He then smiled to Hongki and pointed the girl.

"Wae?You're doing that again??"

"I told you,you know me better,Hongki."

"She's a noona!!"

"Well,she would actually fall for me even if I didn't approach her now..I mean,she'll end up being some scary fangirls soon.."

"And,you should avoid it??"

"I don't think so.."

"New victim..Again.."

"Don't be so harsh on me.."

Hongki could only watch Myungsoo approach that noona with his famous smile.He started with an offer to buy some drinks for her.Hongki who look from distance,shook his head while smiling.'That's how one Myungsoo could turn an elegance woman into his hand within a minute..Proud of you,my friend!Really do..'

 

***

Suzy keep staring at the sky at her balcony.'No stars today..'She sigh alone while thinking that.While keep looking at the sky,she kind of heard someone saying something so loud.Eventhough she couldn't hear it properly,she try to find for the source of the voice.And,then,she did hear it the word properly.WEREWOLF...

 

 

 

FIRST,I REALLY WANT TO APOLOGISE IF I DO SOME MISTAKE IN THIS STORY,WELL THINGS DIDN'T COME OUT SO WELL..I WROTE TWO STORY NOW AND I KEEP MESSED WITH THE MAIN CHARACTERS (BETWEEN KIRA>>SOOYOUNG SNSD AND ALSO SUZY IN THIS FANFIC) iM SO SORRY..IF YOU START READING IT WHEN IM ACTUALLY STILL FIXING MY MISTAKE..SORRY..^0^ BY THE WAY,ENJOY IT!!!

WELL,FOR THOSE WHO EAGER TO KNOW WHO IS KIRA,HERE MY FIRST FANFIC..ITS ABOUT CHOI SOOYOUNG AND PARK KI WOONG (AN ACTOR FROM MY TUTOR FRIEND 2 AND THE NEW KBS DRAMA,BRIDAL MASK)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/227853/the-coincidental-you-choisooyoung-songjoongki-namgyuri-minhyorin-kiwoong-parkkiwoong-leehyunjin