Here It Goes..

My Life..

 

"Is there something's wrong,Hongki?"Finally Jiyoung approach the quarelling couple.

 

And,both Hongki and Jiyeon could only stare to the innocent girl...

***

Jiyeon then smile and pat Hongki's shoulder.

"I'm the one who should say those..Don't you think?"Jiyeon said and walk off.

It was suppose to be a whisper,but Jiyoung could hear the verse perfectly.She even captured the tone that Jiyeon used.It pretty much sound like regretful.Jiyoung take a look at the guy who seem to be lost by the words.As Hongki saw that Jiyoung gaze turn to him,he try to give his sweetest smile ever.

"Miyan.."Hongki finally said toward Jiyoung who couldn't turn her stared.

"For what?You're ok?"

"Nae.."

"I'm a bit much relieved,then."

"Go on.."

"Erm?"

"You're smiling.That's the most important thing,now."

"Yeah,right."

"I'm serious.You just bright my day with that smile."

"So,if I smile,you're going to promise something?"

"What?"

"You're not going to keep pissing off at everything in front of you."

"Yes,sir!"

"Its miss.."

"Nae..Araso.Now,would our princess stop worrying and get back to her sit?"

Hongki said that with his cheeky smile.Jiyoung could feel that she's blushing as she heard the word princess.She then nod and smile toward Hongki.From afar,Jiyeon watching everything with a smirk.'I guess you still not aware of what Park Jiyeon could do,Lee Hongki..Just wait,then..'

***

Hongki's POV

The word keep lingering in mind,echoing and repeating..I'm start to lose my mind just now as she said that.What did I have to do to fix this?Even if I have to turn back time,I would.Just so nobody will hurt like this..NO MORE.

I could see Jiyoung was thinking of that.I try to told her everything that happen but I just...I don't know..I guess there's no word for my regret.But,if I'm not going to do anything,there'll be a lot more who will be hurt by it.Maybe even JIYOUNG.....

***

Myungsoo was jogging to the class with Suzy beside him,giving a death stare.He keep smiling seeing Suzy's annoyed look.As he walk to the class,Hongki approach him with a fiery eyes.

"Yah!!Michosso??!(Have you lost your mind?)Where are you?!"

"I'm here,man..Relax.."

"Am I supposed to relax if all students keep coming and asking crap to me?"

"I told you,you're going to be a public figure.Take that as my special gift."

"Myungsoo-ah.Is this have something to do with what happen this morning?"

"Aniya.I just want to cheer up our Miss Park a bit."

"You sure?Or..It's actually because of the PROMISE?"

Myungsoo froze at a moment as he heard that.He then just give a stiff smile and turn away.The scene start to repeat in his head.The scene where he used to be so closed with his family.So closed until nothing could ruin their happiness.And,it change at that day..The day where the promise was held.The promise between him and that girl.Somehow,he could still hear the word clearly.

"Its a promise.You should obey it.Nothing going to happen between both of us.Not even this stupid plan.You understand it completely,right?"

"I'll do it if that what you said.But,that's means no more interrupting my life."

"Deal."

And,starting from that day,his life was not same as before.Rebel has start to live in him.He couldn't do anything that supposed to be done.His family even lost all the trust.And now,he could just regret every single word that come from him.'If only..If only she wasn't the girl,than it'll be much easier for me..I guess I should come with something.First,I have to clear all the bad thoughts of mom toward me.And then,I'll try to solve that.'

Suzy was actually listening to the boys' conversation.But,as she saw Myungsoo reaction,she quickly turn away.

***

The school session for the day finally end.But,unlike others,Myungsoo didn't move even an inch from his seat.He told Hongki to go first as he had something to do.As he keep sighing alone suddenly he was shocked with a voice.

"What are you still doing in here?"

He turn to the voice and saw Siwon was crossing arm at the class door.

"That doesn't matter you,gay boy."

As he said that,Myungsoo try to walk off but he was stop by Siwon hands.Siwon block the door with his hand while smiling.

"I know this going to happen.Yah..I'm not interested in gay either,ok?"

"Good for you,then Myungsoo-shi."

"Myungsoo-shi?Oho.Please..Drop the formal and honorifics.That sound more gay on you."

"I don't know I'm going to say this,but you guys seriously suit each other perfectly."

"Who?"

"Suzy."

"That werewolf sure smart enough to know that it sound ackward.Don't you think so?"

"Fine,then.Can I asked you something,though?"

"Spill it."

"Its..Suzy."

"Huh?Where?"

"Not that she's here.That was my question.Its Suzy."

Myungsoo then try to walk off as he heard the name but Siwon still wouldn't move,blocking the door.

"Yah.Would you just move a bit.I don't have time to kill on someone like you."

"Won't you answer my question?"

"What I get from it?"

"Nae?"

"Nothing is free in this world,Choi Siwon."

"Ok.I'll do anything if you say yes to this.Tell me everything that you know about a girl named Bae Suzy.And,I'm sure there's a lot because I heard you guys know each other since kids.Am I right?"

"Maybe..What do you want to know about her?"

"Everything."

Myungsoo smirk at the reply.This is actually the first time he ever heard a guy asking about Suzy.Well,he admit that she's quite a catch,but nobody have some powerful courage to confront over her confident.And,now,the guy who have been rumours going to take over his place was asking about the one and only Bae Suzy.

"So,Siwon-ah.Do you just confess that you're actually attracted to my girl?"

"Your girl?But,I thought.."

Myungsoo stop him with a tch sound.

"You still young in this thing.Back off,ok?"

Siwon was startled for a bit until he heard Myungsoo is giggling at him.

"Yah!You actually believe that?Even if there's no other girls in this world,I wouldn't choose that werewolf.No worries,ok?Just go on with your heart.It going to benefit me too later if you start having a serious relationship.I'm going to be the only focus of attraction."

Siwon then smirk.He never thought that Myungsoo could be that good in acting.

"It just..Your expression didn't say so.Well,its not actually I'm attracted with her or what.I'm.."

"Bla..bla..bla..It's ok,Siwon.I know that only a weirdo will be with a weirdo.Anyway,I have my own condition too."

"What?"

"You'll know it."

Myungsoo smiled toward Siwon and keep thinking what he have to plan to assure things going to turn back to the way it supposed to be.'I'm going to do this even if I have to go through Federal's file and against FBI or CIA.I'm going to tell every secret that I know about Suzy.Because,I guess I actually right for the first time.Nothing going to happen between both of us.There's nothing in this world that going to make us succeed on that.'

 

Why does Myungsoo said that?Is there actually something happen between him and Suzy before??Hehe..And,what does Hongki mean by the problem caused by him?I also couldn't wait to hear Myungsoo's condition.And,Siwon.Don't you think that he's taking too serious on the promise that he made to Suzy??I guess it just because his dorky style.LOL.Anyway,you guys have to wait.And,thanks for waiting for this..I know I'm a bad author.Hehehe..I'll try my best so that you don't have to keep reminding me of updating.But,if you guys do it,it'll be my encouragement to update..Hehehe..I know..I'm weird,right??^o^

 

Ps:If you want to try guess these conflict first,you might be would like to try to watch the trailer.Yes!I done it!That might be good to lessen your curiosity.I put it on the foreword..ENJOY!!