Jealousy overload

My Life..

 

Suzy ignore Siwon's question with a beep from her handphone.She smiled as it was a text from Jiyoung saying that there is a teacher's meeting held just now.That's mean she have more time to finish the assignment.But,when she realised that she have to spend more time with the guy in front of her,she could just sigh.She then look at his face while try remember back,the things that they discussed.

 

"Just because.."

"Pardon?"

"You want the reason,right?I don't think I could give you one."

"You sure?"

"Well..Maybe because I did experience it before.The feeling of hoping somebody could save you and know that you their help."

"You've been chase before?"

"Like thousand of times."

"Guys?"

"Omo..Look at those imagination.Yup!Some of them were guys,there were also a lot of woman though."

"That's sure one fascinating fact."

"I mean the teachers,Siwon.Don't take it too far."

 

There's a chuckled when Suzy realise how confuse Siwon look right now.She then continued her assignment.

 

"I'm in trouble,right?"

 

That was actually thought by Siwon but unconciously it slipped out.And,once again,Suzy try to hold her laugh due to some guys who keep giving her death stare.

 

"Don't worry.There's a school meeting now.So,apparently we'll be fine.."

"You always do this?I mean..play truant?"

"Sometimes..But,I've repent now."

"Any special reason?"

"Nope.Just because."

"You know what?That was so good!At least,I don't have to worry thinking I'll be a friend to a thug."

"Since when we are that close?"

"You sure weird in specific way."

"Good then.I didn't expect you to be that understanding of my behaviours.Now,quiet.I seriously want to finish this."

 

Siwon pout a little while looking at the book in front of him.'How I'm supposed to read this thing for another hour?This girl quite special though..How could she could be so enthusiastic over some history book.Uhh..This is so boring,I should get out.But,what if those girl still chasing after me?I mean,I'm lucky enough she want to help me..'Suzy then realised Siwon keep looking at her,so she reach out another big,thicked book on the shelf near her.

 

"Read this,then.Just bear for a few minutes.I'll be done soon."

"No,thanks..Its great enough you help me until now.I think I should go now."

 

But,before Siwon could move,Suzy grab his hand and then cover his face with the books.

 

"What?"Siwon said while whispering

"Shh!!There're coming!"

 

Siwon sit again while lowering his head.He glance a bit and he see dozens of girls was running and searching for something.Then,they leave the place after they sure he wasn't there.

 

"Fuhh..That was close!"Siwon said in relieved.

"That's not good.That's mean,they were obsessed with you now.I guess,you're good than Myungsoo."

"How long I have to keep hiding like this?And,who is Myungsoo?"

"The gay?Remember?"

"Oh..Him..What I should I do now?Now,I have to think of facing this every single day."

"I don't know.Just move out I guess.."

"Pfhh..Suzy,that sure the most ridicilous idea I've ever heard."

"There's another solution though.But,it'll be a little bit harder than you think."

"What?"

"Follow his style.How he handle the girls.Yeah,just like that."

"Are you talking about the Myungsoo guy?"

"Yup!Nahh..Forget it."

"Why?"

"It was once again my ridiculous idea,ok??It will be useless for a dorky like you."

"You think I couldn't do that?"

"No."

"That was very outspoken.I didn't expect that but I think I should be better than that in your mind."

"Yeah..Fine!.I told but you refuse to listen.If you think that you were so good with those charm,go on then.Visit your fan club's mansion and see it for yourself.You are not that strong to handle them,though."

 

Siwon just smirk and Suzy leave him alone as her assignment was done.When he realise Suzy wasn't there anymore,he leave the library too and run to Suzy.While they were walking,suddenly there were girls from nowhere fill the place.They were all standing in front of Siwon like some crazy fan girls.Siwon was startled at first,but he then remember his conversation with Suzy before.So,he decided that he should practice the Myungsoo's style that Suzy keep talking about.

 

"Can I say something?"

 

And,due to the simple sentence,there were screaming from everywhere once again.Siwon widen his eyes and shocked.He try to look at Suzy but Suzy just smile slyly to him while whispering 'go on..'

 

"You look like korean pop star!Ah..Sssso hot!!!"

 

That word from one of the girls cause a louder scream from all of them.They just keep screaming until Siwon say 'shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!'There were silent for a moment and Siwon grab the chance by smiling.

 

"I would like to know that too.Maybe next time ,we'll talk about it.But,I do have class now and I'm sure you guys have too,right?So,lets study."

 

Siwon said it with a terrifying smile.Then,just like being enchanted,somehow the girls follow the word and dissapeared from him.Siwon sigh in relieved.Conversely,Suzy was a little bit shocked.That was the first time she saw the girls was so obedient toward one simple guy.She follow Siwon who was walking in front of her to the class.When they were just a few inches from the class,Siwon suddenly stop.Siwon block the door with his hand and smile to Suzy.

 

"So,now you probably thinking that this dorky also has this side of him,huh?"

Siwon said that as sly as he could.Suzy didn't say anything and try to avoid Siwon while pouting.

"Yeah..Now I start to think that this dorky sometimes could be annoying."

 

Suzy said it and push Siwon away.Siwon smirk once again and keep staring at Suzy.But,Siwon wasn't the only one who keep staring on Suzy.There's another one.And,that person start approaching her when Suzy was at her sit.

 

"When did you learn all those?Talking to a guy that close.You guys seriously look like you're going to hug or something."

"What if I am?What if I'm going to hug him?That wouldn't trouble you,right?"

 

Suzy was looking straight to the guy in front of her.The one who will always make her days miserable,the one who never tired of teasing her all day.Yes,he is Myungsoo.Their eyes mets each other for a few moments and finally Myungsoo give in.He pout and then knock her head with his fist.

"Yahh!!Appujana!That's hurt!"

"Kuresso?"

"Myungsoo..you shouldn't do that to a little girl like her."

"She'll be fine.Don't worry to much,Hongki.."

"Oho..Myungsoo!Hongki's right.What if Suzy have some injuries due to that?"

"Jiyoung-ah.Don't worry to much.She's much stronger than you think.Don't you remeber her origin??Werewolf,right?"

The class start laughing when Myungsoo say that.Since before,that nickname seems to be the jokes at the class.Suzy could only hide her face from the students.

"Baby!"

The students who keep laughing suddenly turn to the voice.In front of their class door,there standing beautiful,cute girl waving to Myungsoo.Myungsoo only smirk to the girl.

"Baby?You should call me appa instead."

"Yahh..It is wrong for a little joke?Who knows if those crazy fan girls hear this,then I could gain some popularity."

"Park Jiyeon!How many times I have to remind you of their unstable characters?They could even destroy this y face in a second."

Myungsoo said it while poked Jiyeon's face that earned him a light punch on the arm.While they keep doing their sweet act,Suzy was looking at both of them at the back.'Huh..Those two..Don't they realised there are person here?Go find yourself a hotel instead!'

"Omo!That seriously look like a .I guess you succeed this time,Jiyeon.Congratulations!"

Suzy turn her head to the voice only to see a guy croosing his arm and try approaching Myungsoo and Jiyeon who busy with their lovey-dovey act.

"Annyonghaseyo Lee Hongki-shi.Urimaniaeyo."

"It is.But,I don't think I actually miss those moments."

Jiyeon's sweet smile dissapeared when Hongki stare at her with the gaze that even she couldn't predict.

"I think its better we talk about this later,Jiyeon-ah.Come,Hongki."

Myungsoo pull Hongki away from the class but they were stop with Suzy sudden reaction.

"Where do you think you going,Myungsoo?"

"Home.Or shopping complex maybe better.I don't know.Why?If that hug didn't trouble me,then why are you troubling yourself asking where I'm going like this?"

"If you want to go,then go.But,don't ever think to bring him with you."

"What's the matter with you?!He's my firend!I could do whatever I want with him."

"No,you're not.If you want to ruin your life,go ahead.But not Hongki.Leave him alone."

"Are you being a nanny now?Yah..Lee Hongki!I don't know you brought babysitter to school with you."

"Mworagu?Yahh..Kim Myungsoo!You better go back to your class now if you don't want anything bad happen!"

"Don't you realise that,Suzy..That's why I have to go.."

Myungsoo say it with a slow,nice voice that suprised Suzy a bit.Hongki then grab Suzy hand that blocking them.He give Suzy a comforting smile.

"Nomu kopchong hajima,Suzy.Don't worry too much.I just..I feel dizzy I guess..Myungsoo just want to help me.Tell Jiyoung to take care herself.I'll see you both tomorrow."

Suzy was froze at that moment.She couldn't say anything nor stop them anymore.She was so startled and her body felt so weak at that time.

"What's actually just happen?"Suzy mumbling to herself......