Do it have to turn this way? Does it have to be that way?

My Life..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaMV2mIFwYc

“You. DON’T YOU EVER, EVER AND EVER BRING PROBLEM TO ME, ARA?”

“Well-”

“I said, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, CHOI SIWON???!”

“Like I DO care?”

“Omo. YOU. How dare you talk in that TONE with me?”

“I decided not to give any respect to a person who disregards me first.”

“Mwo?! What did I DO??”

"Yah, you two! Kumanhe!(stop it)"

Hongki finally intervie in as he saw the uncomfortable atmospehere going to turn worse. He keeps sighing for a few moments as the two guys keep their hatred gaze toward each other.

"I don't invite you to this room to hear the stupid argue with Myungsoo, Siwon."

"Wait. Lee Hongki. So, you’re the one who called him?”

“Well…”

“Oh my GOD!!!! Since when that you become so stupid then, Hongki?? Why do you even bother ask him to come here?!!!"

Myungsoo terrifying tone make Siwon shuddered all of a sudden.

“Err… Hongki?”

“What?”

“We’ll talk later. This is not the right time. YET.”

“S-sure. Just spare me some time so that I could clarified things to you. I mean… We suppose to talk, don’t we?”

 “Yeah. See you later.”

Siwon went out after excusing himself. Myungsoo let out a deep heavy sigh while glaring at Hongki.

“Talk? Do you HAVE to talk with that scumbag?”

“I thought everything almost settled between you two…”

“Settled? What do you take that guy for? Innocent, angel-like guy? Trust me. He’s more than that.”

“I see that you know more about him than anybody else, huh?”

“I wish… You know what? From the first time I saw him; I just know there’s something wrong with those deep, black eyes.”

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCon6M5EPCA

“So guys… since tomorrow is going to be our last day on this rest house, I think all of us would agreed with me that we should make today as the most enjoyable day since we’re here. So, after having a little talk with haramunim, we all come with this idea…”

“Miss Park, does 'THIS' involving things that I hate?”

Myungsoo who cut in almost caught everybody’s attention who were gathering in front of the rest house’s yard.

“Yes, it does Myungsoo. It possessed everything that you hate. Actually, you should change the sentence. ‘I hate this.’ Instead of ‘does this involve things that I hate?’ Because obviously, you hate everything.”

Myungsoo look at his side when he heard the mocking.

“Yah, Bae Suzy… I thought that I’ve used the politest way. AM I??”

“Oh… Of course you are. Incase if you think that REJECTING people’s idea is polite, then you are ABSOLUTELY right, Kim Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo glance away as he saw Suzy’s smirk toward him. ‘Ergh. I hate when she did that.’  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzIi1ZqHQ1w

 “Ah!!”

Jiyeon’s scream turned eveybody’s attention from Myungsoo and Suzy. They immediately went to the kitchen where the scream come from.

Jiyoung who was also suprised, almost slip off another plate.

“Yah, Kang Jiyoung! Can’t you see it properly?! You almost break everything in here!”

“Nae? Ah.. Miyan.. I-”

“Miyan?! Aish, this girl seriously! Will sorry correct everything?”

“What’s wrong?” Myungsoo was approaching the girls as he heard the scream.

“Look at this? You see? How we’re going to eat with these broken plates??”

"This is only the first day and you guys already being like this? I should've know that switching chores with you guys is a bad idea. Me and Suzy would handle the dish better."

"Yah, it's not my fault! This stupid act is not because of me. It's because of this stupid girl!"

Jiyoung could only look down as Jiyeon keep whining about all her mistake.

“She couldn’t even do things correctly. What the purpose of keeping a person like this? Look at this attitude.. Aigoo.. She can’t even complete the simplest task!”

Jiyeon try to continue her babbling but Siwon come and pull Jiyoung away.

“Stop it, Jiyeon. If there somebody that should be blame, it should be you. You’re not even one of the class member, yet what are you doing here? We’re the one who should mad at you for increasing the class budget. Don’t you think?”

“Mwo? Yah! Choi Siwon. I come here due to teachers permission, ok? I will not come if the teachers didn’t tell me to.”

“Whatever it is, it was our class budget that you’re talking about now. Do you ever pay for anything? She’s breaking the plates that we buy with OUR class money. So, if there’s anybody going to mad at her, it should be me. Or, the other classs member. Certainly not you, Park Jiyeon.”

“Mwo-mworagu? Aish.. Seriously?! Ah.. Molla-molla.”

Jiyeon then walk away with rage filling her. Everybody then move away from the places, living only two of them. Siwon was sighing as he saw peoples glared toward him. He then look down toward  Jiyoung who obviously love the look of the ground than him.

“I should go too. You don’t have to worry about this, I’ll clean it up later, ok?”

“Komawo, Siwon.”

“Gwenchana. Khaja(Come).”

“It’s ok.. I’m just going to put these plates on the table.”

“I’ll be going then. Bye.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWliM-hlfgc

As Jiyoung finally put the plates, she was shocked with somebody who popped out of nowhere. Hongki was there from the start when he actually saw the whole incident.

“You know... I should have mad at you even though it was not your fault, right?” Hongki said while sighing.

“But... No, Hongki... This is my fault. Not hers. It’s ok. I do understand.”

Silent...

“You... Why did you have to do this?”

“D-do what?”

“Keep being pitiful like this. You know what? That’s why people step on you. You keep ignoring your feeling. Show your trueself could you??”

“But, this is me. How I’m going to show more?”

Hongki sigh once again as he heard Jiyoung’s serious tone.

“Forget it. Just go.”

“But, I have to clean this up.”

“I’ll do it later.”

“But-”

“Just go, ok?! Don’t make things hard for me..”

Jiyoung was on her way out of the place until she heard a slow voice.

“Miyane...”

Jiyoung stop her step and turn toward Hongki. She then look down as she saw Hongki was sincere with his apology. Hongki try peeking at the girl’s expression but to his suprise, the girl was smiling brightfully. Like usual Jiyoung would be.

“Gwenchana. It’s not your fault.”

Hongki tun his head away from the stare while nodding slowly. Jiyoung try to hold back her throbbing heart with a smile before leaving Hongki on the kitchen.

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNa1gsSnUgo

“Ok. Since everything is settled and all of you are here, I guess we shouldn’t delay today tentative no more. As for today, we’re going to have some briefing about our activity from the expert here. Uri HARAMUNIM!”

“Mwo? She’s an expert?”

“Cut it off, Myungsoo. Please DO pay attention.”

“Whatever Bae Suzy. Whatever.”

“Sshhhh!”

The warned from haramunim finally stop their quarrelling. After giving some guidance to all of them regarding their walks to the nearest beach which is situated almost 2 km from the house...

“Like I said before, this is going to become an exhausted and dangerous trip but I could say, if you enjoy it well, it could be a lively and adventurous. Anyway, it’s a PICNIC, right?”

They all clap as haramunim end her speech. With haramunim and and Miss Park as the lead, they all walking down the hill with an anticipation. This is actually the first time all of them ever had this kind of expedition. And, all of them was chatting and taking a picture on their way to the beach. Well, except for one of course…

Suzy steals a peek toward a guy who was beside her. The mumble goes on… Even she doesn’t know how to stop them now.

“Muttering to yourself… Is it fun?”

“M-mwo?”

“You seriously fit haramunim well… Like I said before, ‘grumpy old grandpa’, you should stay here, you know? Accompany her. You guys make a perfect fit.”

“Yah! Stop it.”

“You should stop it then…”

“What now, Bae Suzy?”

“You know… You shouldn’t be such an ignorant. The air, the feels… It is not easy to find this environment in Seoul, you see? Sound of Mother Nature… Chirping of birds and music of the crickets… Don’t you just love it?”

“I forget you’re the otaku of this kind of stuff.”

“Otaku? Wow. I know that word should irritate me but somehow I’m flattered by it.”

“I… I totally hate it. It reminds me of something bad. I just… hate it.”

“I wonder what makes you hate this so much. It’s heartwarming, you see?”

“So... That’s why you want to come here so bad?”

“What? You seriously don’t think I come here because of Siwon, right?”

“I wasn’t saying so but…”

“Tch. Tch. Tch. Childish.”

“W-what??”

“You are.”

“Yah!”

“You’re afraid that I grow some fondness toward him, don’t you? That I’m starting to pick more fight, and he could annoy me more than you do. Don’t you? And, the fact that he have the same interest as I am, it just irritate you. Right?”

“You…”

“AHA! I WAS RIGHT! You… I was wrong when I thought that you are just Myung-jerk. You are low-life scumbag with a mind that is not understandable Kim Myungsoo. Yeah, that’s what you are.”

“Yah, Bae Suzy… How dare you…”

“What it is then? You’re telling me that you are actually jealous of Siwon and me?”

"W-WHAT??"

"Seriously? You do?"

“HAHAHA… OF COURSE, I’M NOT. I WAS JUST… OUH! LOOK AT THAT! WOW, BEAUTIFUULLL…”

Myungsoo quickly walk forward with his big laugh and loud, annoying voice. ‘Wow that was close. She almost discovers everything. I’m SERIOUSLY done.’

After a while, the hectic walks eventually pay off when one of the students shouts “OCEAN!” and others were screaming as well. Suzy who was on the last line, running to the front row, gave amusement toward two guys who keep stealing glance at her.

‘Keeps clapping like that… She seriously looks like seal now. Does that expression is really needed? Tch…’

‘That person… Whatever she does, does it have to steal my attention? This is tiring…’

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhpPtpfu0a4

Suzy smiled cheerfully while walking toward the kitchen. That evening trip was sure is fun. She just can’t imagine how the class was thanking her for being the person who come with the idea. While smiling to herself, she heard a bump sound. She almost slip the glass on her hand as she saw the figure on her back.

“S-siwon-ah…”

“Oh… Suzy-ah…”

“What… Are you doing?”

“I was…”

It becomes an awkward atmosphere for a sudden. Both of them stand still on each other’s place without any sound or movement.

 “I…”

“Yes, Siwon?”

“…. Nothing.”

“Ok. Err… I think I should get going. I need to-”

“This… We shouldn’t do this. I just think that… We should solve this.”

“Well… The thing is…”

“The confession. Please forget it.”

Suzy felt like a sudden light was striking her heart. She blink repeatedly, internalizing the words carefully.

"I’m sorry… There's a time when I blurt out thing that I shouldn't suppose too. I'm sorry..."

Suzy widen eyes as she heard it. The verse never popped out through her mind at all. The thought of Siwon would blurt it in front of her like this, boldly. No. It doesn’t cross her mind at all.

“I mean… We still can be like we used to be, don’t we? Friends… You, do you still willing to be my friend?”

“I… I don’t know Siwon. Do you?”

Siwon was startled for a moment. Suzy was right. He was the one who was going to hurt the most after all. He was.

“I just hope that… You will be able to forget my shallow action that night. The confession…”

 

Silent.

 

“Just forget it”

Suzy try her best, forcing a smile when that was the last thing on her mind right now. Forget it. Suzy was actually surprise as the word smoothly went out from his mouth, showing how easy the word is for Siwon. She then excuses herself, living a full guilt on the guy; walk from him as she trying to leave that place, hoping that could ease her mind even for a bit.

As she wandering around with only the word in her mind, she suddenly feel like somebody is poking her head from the front. She felt a slight hurt as the hand now was knocking her forehead instead. She looks up, sighing in frustration as the familiar build was showing his serious expression to her. Something that she wishes she would escape from.

“Yah!”

She turns to her right as she heard the voice coming out from that person. After quick moments of avoiding the guy’s fierce gazed on her, Suzy finally gave in, looking at the guy’s eyes, gaining sympathy from him.

“I’m tired now. Could we delay those arguing thing that in your mind now for tomorrow?”

“What?”

“Myungsoo-ah... I’m pretty serious now, can you see? I’m having some troubles now. So, I seriously need your sympathy this time. Please, gave me a bit of it, ok?”

“I seriously couldn’t understand those crumble up mind that you possessed, Suzy.”

“Don’t then. I don’t ask you to understand me, right? Just give me space for my personal things, ok?”

The slow, soulless plead stop Myungsoo for holding her longer. He turns his head down, curving small smile before facing the person once again. He slowly moves his hand, trembling as he put it on Suzy’s head. In such a slow motion, he moves his hand, upward, downward, patting the girl’s head.

“Keep it strong.  Don’t ever turn away. You HAVE to be strong. Ara?”

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo. What are you doing?”

“Ani... Get a full rest, ok? Take care.”

Suzy watched as Myungsoo gradually went into the rest house with a gloomy back. ‘Wow. That. Is. Just. Weird.’

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rguDM-TX3aI

The next day, everything went smoothly as the scheduled. All of them were giving the last goodbye to the haramunim including Myungsoo. Suzy laugh kiddingly as she saw how awkward it turns out to be for both of haramunim and Myungsoo as they bow. She immediately comes closer to haramunim when Myungsoo finally finish his bowing. Unexpectedly, haramunim quickly throw a hug toward her that surprise everybody.

“Take care of yourself. That’s a need.”

“Nae? Ah… Arasoyo..”

“Do return if you have time. Algenni? (Understand?)”

“Nae…”

“Remember this one then…”

“What is it haramunim?”

“This is your destiny. You know that when it is fated for you, you just can’t avoid it anymore don’t you?”

“Nae? Ah… Nae. Arasoyo, haramunim.”

***

Half of the students already fall asleep as the bus was speeding to their house. Well, almost except a few students who still chatting and there even some who were listening to their own ipod. Myungsoo who was catching the scenery on the outside of the window was included. He keeps fondling his hand with his eyes on the road.

“Don’t then. I don’t ask you to understand me, right? Just give me space for my personal things, ok?”

The slow, soulless plead stop Myungsoo for holding her longer. He turns his head down, curving small smile before facing the person once again. He slowly moves his hand, trembling as he put it on Suzy’s head. In such a slow motion, he moves his hand, upward, downward, patting the girl’s head.

“Keep it strong.  Don’t ever turn. You HAVE to be strong. Ara?”

Myungsoo sigh as the flashback keep repeating in his head. The situation. The atmosphere. ‘And, for the first time, the hand WAS shaking. ‘Does it have to be this way? Haish...The trembling… It did not stop at the hand, I guess it arrive in here also.’ Gently, he put the hand on his chest, pressing it lightly. Dugeun, dugeun... It gradually increases by the thought of that person. That Bae Suzy.

 

I'm back? Kekeke.. Anyway, it's here... So, do subscribe and comment.. It's already 3 am now and I should went to my pillow. Chiaow~~ kekeke Love you :D