One by one

My Life..

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_50Njd1azc

“Oh!! I hate this!”

Suzy sigh as she saw Myungsoo keep babbling about the works given to him. She smiled jokingly when she saw he almost tripped over with the weight of the woods.

“Yah! Do it properly. You don’t want to cause any problems later, right?”

“Oh, don’t tell me you’ve concerned about me all of a sudden??”

“Pabo! It wasn’t you. I was worried for those woods.”

“Oh Suzy... Please...”

“What?”

“Well, you know that you should just admit it that you actually have been thinking about me, right? What if he gets hurt? What if something happen to him? RIGHT?? “

“Yeah, dream on young boy. And, you should went inside with Siwon instead, Suzy. It was inappropriate for you to be here now.”

“Nae, haramunim.”

Suzy walk off with Siwon waiting for her in front of the door. Myungsoo sigh as he saw how the haramunim purposely does that to him, make him felt a bit like a left out person. ‘I don’t like this kind of feeling... No. I hate it!’

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c_LC5SodQQ

“What’s wrong, Suzy?”

Siwon asked as he saw Suzy’s mind was flying off to somewhere far away from where they were now.

“Huh? What?”

“You refuse it when they suggest for the monopoly games. And, you even say no to your favourite watermelon punch. What’s up?”

“Wait. How do you know I love watermelon punch?”

“Relax... Jiyoung tell me.”

“Ah...”

“That does explain everything, huh?”

“Yeah... I was actually having this some ideas of you stalking my private life. Crazy, huh?”

“Sort of...”

“Yeah... I know. Crazy thinking Suzy.”

“Aniya. I didn’t mean it that way. This feels awkward though.”

“What?”

“Me being with you here... Forced by haramunim. I know this sounds silly, but I’m not the one that responsible for this.”

“Cool down, Siwon. I don’t blame you. Besides, I don’t mind being together with the most popular boy in school, right?”

“Correction. Myungsoo was the one that hold the title now.”

“I don’t know... I felt like it has change recently. People prefer you more. The calm and cool Siwonnie.”

“Yah! Don’t call me that way.”

“Kidding!”

Siwon smiled sweetly to her, enjoying her cute, childish side.

“Suzy-ah...”

“Erm?”

“Myungsoo.”

“What about him?”

“You seem worried about him just then. Don’t deny it. Because somehow I can see that.”

“Well... Maybe I was. A bit.”

“You do?”

“Yeah... Well, the thing is, Myungsoo wasn’t a normal boy that used to all of those chores. He was more to a spoiled, brat kid who just sit around and waits for his parents to do everything for him. He never has to think of anything. Worrying... He never does that.”

“Ah... Hey! You seem to know a lot about him, huh?”

“Childhood friend... Remember?”

“So, that was it? The relationship that you have with him.”

“Yup. Nothing special.”

Siwon nodded as he heard it. ‘Nothing special. Doesn’t seem so to me...’

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PN2OVwJrQM

“So, this is going to be the task for all of you. And, you’re going to do that with your partner as written in the paper.”

Miss Park said as she gave out the paper’s task for them at the rest house.

“Wait! Do I have to do this with this girl?? Oh no, Miss Park. Please reconsider this...”

“No changing will be done, Jiyeon. I’ve made my decision.”

Jiyeon look down as she heard it. She then turns to her side where Jiyoung was sitting nervously.

“Don’t you ever bring any problem to me, dummy!”

“Yah, Park Jiyeon! Mind your words.”

Hongki said as he can’t bare seeing Jiyoung like that. She looks like some kind of vulnerable, helpless little girl now.

“So, I have to pair up with Myung-jerk??”

“Well, since Myungsoo never been with us on our trips so I decided the best person to explain things that he might need to know is you, Suzy.”

“ME?”

“Yes, Suzy. And, don’t ever thinking of asking me whether I’m serious or not, BECAUSE I AM.”

“Nae, Miss Park. Arassoyo.”

***

Suzy sigh as she saw Myungsoo keep slamming the broom that they should use to clean the cowshed. She gritted her teeth and glowered at him. She was trying to scream her lung out, scolded the guy the way that he should get before she remember if there’s any person who should guide him well, it would be her. Miss Park has given the responsibility which she agreed to it. There’s no turning back this time.

“I thought you should use that to clean this place instead.”

“Who care what you think, werewolf.”

“I’m trying to say in a proper manner now, you see? Please...”

“Whatever.”

Suzy almost snapped when she heard it. She then takes the broom, glared at Myungsoo before take a deep breath, cooling her temper down. Inhale, exhale... And, the atmosphere around become stiff with it.

“Hey, Myungsoo?” She said after relaxing herself.

“What?”

“Why do you even decide to come here for the first place?”

“You challenged me, right?”

“So, that was it? Don’t you realise how you’re going to cause so much trouble to us here?”

“What??”

“I mean it. It was a question and I was hoping for a better answer. Not just a quick one where you make it all up.”

Myungsoo went speechless as he realise how Suzy sound like she was so sick with him now. He was trying to create something (even when he had been warned before) before somebody come, pat his shoulder from the back.

“Myungsoo-ah. I have a favour to ask.”

“What is it, Miss Park?”

He asked frantically when he saw Miss Park panic’s expression.

“I need somebody to accompany me to the town. Can you be the one? Please..."

"Town?? Why so sudden Miss Park? Is there anything's wrong?"

"Huh? Oh. Aniya... I forgot to bring my laptop's charger with me. So, I thought I could buy a new one at the town shop. The only problem that I had now is to find somebody that willing to go with me to the town. Please Myungsoo... Pretty-pretty please......."

The another please that Miss Park ask now was going to crush her ego. Myungsoo startled as he saw Miss Park was willing to do those pleading gesture to the one that she hate so much. Of course, laptop was the most important thing for Miss Park. And now, it looks like it was actually the one that represents her whole life. He smiled nicely, trying to reject it since he don't have any intention of doing anything else than just sit at the rest house before he saw the haramunim was making her way toward Suzy.

"That's good then. You should come with me inside, Suzy. We can have some talk with Siwon. How's that?"

"Well..."

But, before Suzy could answer it, Myungsoo cut in. He blocked haramunim's way when he saw the old woman was going to bring Suzy to her favourite Siwon.

"I'm going, Miss Park. And, I'll bring Suzy with us. You don't have any problem with that. right?"

"Nae? Absolutely. The more the merrier. Come!"

Myungsoo smirk as Miss Park clutch her hand to Suzy and pull her toward the waiting taxi. He follow them while keep his smirk toward the haramunim. 'Aha! I win this time, huh? Nice one, Myungsooo!'

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZeQjnHyB_A&feature=related

Miss Park sigh as she peeks on the back seat, the atmosphere that she was hoping for wasn't the one that she had now. Everybody keep folding their arm, rolling their eyes toward each other and keep glaring evilly.

"Aish... I thought that this going to be a fun trip instead.. Oh my luck...."

Myungsoo pout as he heard Miss Park's murmur. He then turns to his side where Suzy was doing the same. Pouting.

"Yah, Bae Suzy. Don't frown."

He then pulls up Suzy's mouth, curving her fake smile as he said that.

"Get off from me, idiot! Who give you the right to touch me, huh?"

"Aigoo... It's not as if you're doing such a huge favour, right?"

"Yah! It's not like you're a woman. You're a big man, you should just come alone with Miss Park, right?? Why do you have to drag me along??"

"Then, if I leave you there, who knows when that 'remarkable' haramunim going to get you together with Siwon? That way, you’ll be sticking next to that scam for the whole time, you see?? Ah, forget it! I doubt you'll ever understand these problems that I'm having now."

Suzy frowned as she heard it, She then blurt out a loud laugh that surprised both Miss Park and the driver.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo!! What's now?? Don't tell me that you're acting jealous now??"

She laugh again while wiping tears that start to form on her eye. Myungsoo pout while looking to another way, annoyed by the laugh. He was going to deny it but he keeps being disturbed by Suzy's hysterical laugh. He then showed as she-has-lost-her mind toward Miss Park as he realise she was staring at them. 'Jealous?? Well..... Maybe? Ah! Scram this weird feeling!'

Suzy keep laughing for the next 5 minute before they heard a loud sound of 'BUMP' from the car. The driver quickly pulls the car over, worried something wrong going to happen. Lucky for them, the car was not in a high speed. Or else, they would end up in nearby hospital by now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXtDJMEp8SM

"Woah! What's that?!"

Miss Park asks while caressing her chest. She almost faint in shocked when she heard the sound. The driver immediately went out followed by Myungsoo. Suzy take Miss Park's hand slowly as she knows her teacher was still in shocked for what happen.

"Oh my god! Why this does has to happen to me?? At a lonely road like this... I know I shouldn't have accept those offer before!! Dumb me!! This is what I get for focusing on those money too much."

The driver keeps complaining while holding both of his knees, hugging himself, sit beside the car. Myungsoo sigh and shrugged as Suzy mouthed why to him. He then comes closer to the driver, trying to calm him.

"Ahjussi.. I'm sure we'll receive help later. Don't worry."

"What are you talking about now, boy?! There's no hope left for us if we're stuck at a place like this. Aigoo... What I'm going to do now..."

"Ahjussi.. I'm sure everything going's to be fine."

"No, it is not, boy. I told you so."

"But-"

"Stop it! I don't want to hear anything from you anymore. It was my mistake that I come to that forbidden hill!"

The driver tries to push Myungsoo away as he saw he was approaching him. It was fortunate for him as Myungsoo use his judo skill to stable himself for tripping over. Suzy who saw it, flare up and suddenly confront the ahjussi.

"Yah ahjussi! You should'nt do that to him! He was just trying to make evrything better, you see?!!" She hissed.

Myungsoo shocked as he saw Suzy was determined to stand up for him. He looked away, hiding his now redden cheek. 'I don't know how I felt touched all of a sudden... She.. She was defending me. Suzy was defending me! I felt like my heart was going to swell with happiness now.'

Suzy was rolling her sleeve as if she was in some fighting arena when a car stops in front of the taxi that turned their focus. A woman who looks like from her late 40s, comes out from the car, looking at them with a full interest. Her appearance convinces people that she come from some over wealthy family.

"Everything's fine?"

The driver immediately rushes toward the woman, with his thankful expression. He was begging the woman to help him get out from the place, saving him as if something really really bad was happenning. The woman though, keeps her gaze on one person. Myungsoo.

"Is that really you, Myungsoo?? It's you, right?"

Myungsoo blinked couples of time, frowning to the woman. As he keeps trying to recognized the person, the woman pull a hug to him that cause Suzy to choked out. She looks at them curiously. She was in puzzled accurately.

"Head maid Han?" He said after he take a better look on the woman.

"Yes! You remember me?? Thank god, Myungsoo! It's been like forever since I met you."

Myungsoo nodded while grinning to the woman who was now turn her gaze toward the girl on his side. Suddenly, Myungsoo change his standing place, like he was hiding Suzy from the woman.

"What's the matter with you now, Myungsoo?!" She said as she push him away.

Myungsoo smiled sheepishly toward the woman before he once again did the same thing. A bit like he was protecting the girl from some danger.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo! Stop it!"

This time, she push Myungsoo too hard that he fall to the ground, don't have a chance to hide her anymore. The woman come closer to her, earning a weird expression from everybody as the woman seems to had too much interest at her.

"You're Suzy, right? That Bae Suzy?"

And, with that, she could hear a loud sigh from Myungsoo.

 

This going to be the start of Suzy's secret. It was about Suzy's life before she went to Australia and it does involve Myungsoo. A LOT. So, please be patient a bit, ok?? See ya! And, comment bright my mood more so I hope you're going to give those comment and suggestion that I need. Love ya~~~