I wish I was him

My Life..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOB0LVqkpN8

Suzy frown when she realise how awkward Myungsoo’s reaction now. For the last 10 minutes they spend in the car, he keep scratching the back of his neck, ruffling out his hair and smiling sheepishly when he found that Suzy’s caught his weird action. Still, he would continue doing it as if he was facing some big and serious problem now. Suzy try to stop him for keep being that miserable as he would usually look like but he would care less. It seems like something so serious have took over his genius brain that make him clueless on things that people have on him now.

Miss Park was smiling all the way as she couldn’t thank more the woman that hug Myungsoo just now. If it wasn’t for the nice lady, they would be deserted there for a few more hours maybe. And, the best of all, she would even let them to go to her house for some tea, hoping to keep away the earlier accident from their mind completely.

"So, Suzy. How long have you moved back to Seoul?" The lady that was called as Head maid Han broke the silence.

"Last year. Imo decided that I should follow her back to Korea which I couldn't understand either the purpose of it."

Yes. She could hear Myungsoo's nervous breath which made her frown more.

"Ah, I see... They didn't inform us about this so that's why I don't have any idea of your return, Miss Bae."

Suzy nodded and smile, hiding her suspicious feeling inside. 'Miss Bae... This woman... She seems to know about me so much. But, how does she? And, when did I ever know her before? Why do I have to inform her whether I was in here or Australia?? This seriously couldn't be weirder.'

"So, here it is."

Head maid Han smiled to them, welcoming them to the big mansion in front of them now. Myungsoo was the first to get out from the car, get into the house while the others follow. Suzy though was standing in front of the large door, examining the place.

"What's wrong Suzy?"

Head maid Han's question bring her back to reality. She smiled sweetly and follow the rest without even answering the question. She takes a sit on the couch that was on the middle of Myungsoo and Miss Park. She keep looking around before she lean in near to Myungsoo and whisper

“Yah... You seem like you’ve been here before.”

“Kind of.”

“What was that supposed to mean?”

“It mean yes. I’ve been here.”

“Really? What about me then?”

“What’s with you?”

"Well, this sound unbelievable but I have a feeling I've been here before. It was so.... Familiar I guess..."

"Well maybe you have. It wasn't that impossible."

"Wha-what you mean?"

"This is my grandma's house."

"You're what?"

"My deceased grandmother's house."

Silence.

Suzy keep looking at now-turning-away Myungsoo as the questions was lingering on her mind. Grandmother? Myungsoo owned one? Even if he have, what that it has to do with her that everybody in the house seem so interested with her? Yes she can see those eyes that stick to her from the very first she put her both feet on that glorious mansion. And, it wasn't that honoured since she was completely clueless on the reason they had to do that. But, before she could ask more, the Haid maid Han come. And, this time she wasn't alone. There was several picture album with the nonstop smile that she had. Suzy was actually hoping those pictures could lessen her curiosity a bit.

"Myungsoo, take a look at this. You remember this one, right?"

Suzy was trying to peek in when Head maid Han shove the album toward him but Myungsoo shooed her away that made her feel taken aback by Myungsoo's sudden action. Of course she was use to it. It just, it doesn't seems that right when the guy did that in front of those elderly in the room. She end up pouting alone, grab the cup that was served from the maid there earlier and sigh. That was the least that she could do to hide her shyness.

"Myungsoo-ah, ask her. She might remember this one."

Suzy quickly lean in when she know the one that Head main Han was talking about was her. She looks at the picture ecstatically before frowning in the end. She gives Myungsoo a dubious glance when that guy was once again showing his suspicious move. The one when he couldn't stop ruffling his hair.

"It has been long, she might forget it. It wasn't that impossible, right?" Finally, he voiced out.

"Oh, really? But, I thought-"

"Miss Park, I think it's done now. We should head to the rest house as fast as we could, right? Who knows something bad going to happen to them? Well, since the one in charge wasn't there, right? I just think we should get ahead now."

"Yeah. I think you're right, Myungsoo. Miyan, Head maid Han. It was so nice of you to lend in your house for us here. I couldn't thank you more."

"Oh, it's ok... It’s not my house anyway. I was just the person that in charge of taking care it. It's good actually that I met Myungsoo this way. It was so hard to bring him back to this mansion. Sure, it brings dozens of memory. And, that one goes to you too, Suzy. Those times that we spend sure were precious enough."

"Since you have actually utter your disappointment like this, I'll come and stop by, often then. I miss those times too. When she's still here."

"I'm sure she'll be happy wherever she is now. Don't you think so, Myungsoo?."

"Of course. It has been my forever wish. Khandayo, Head maid Han."

"Nae. Be careful. The chaffeur will send you there."

"Thank you, Head maid Han. Thank you so much."

"Sure, Myungsoo. My pleasure...”

In a flash second, Myungsoo made a quick step out of the house that once again earns him an incredulous look from Suzy. And, it was the same for Miss Park this time. He enters the car quickly, didn’t bother on the girls and sit in there with a long sigh. He rest his head on the car sit that cause Suzy to look at him in confusion.

“Hey, Myungsoo?”

He turns to the back where Suzy was looking at him in an undefined way that he could think. She was reading his action when that was the last thing that he wants.

“What?!”

Myungsoo using the harsh tone to her didn’t less the curiosity that she had even for a bit. She keeps monitoring the guy in an interested way like he was some kind of specimen.

“I never remember being in that picture before. Not even a bit. But, I sure I did look at it carefully. And, it was me indeed. What...”

“What's what?!!”

This time, it sounds harder. Even Suzy low her head down hearing the fierce Myungsoo. As he saw Suzy’s reaction, guilty starts fill in him. He breathes in properly before let out another long sigh.

“I’m... Sorry. It just that house has some terrible events that I wish I could forget. It brings a lot of bad memory, Suzy... I’m sorry I let it all out to you.”

“No, it’s ok... I’m fine...”

“What was your question earlier?”

“Nah... Forget it. I’m fine even without those answers.”

“No, Suzy. I want to hear it. Tell me.”

“Ok, then... Since you’ve agreed to it. I... I was just... I was just wondering if the thing that you say, the bad memory I mean, have something to do with me.”

“W-what?”

“I want to know it, Myungsoo. So bad.”

“Well...”

“Please.”

“Hey guys! I’m trying to reach out for the kids but my battery’s dead now. Anybody wants to help??”

Miss Park who appears suddenly causes both of them to breathe in shock. Myungsoo keep caressing his chest while Suzy was shooking her head in frustration and sigh.

“Miss Park! Please don’t create another way to kill us instantly. We’re dying in here, you see?”

Miss Park was grining devilishly toward Suzy as she said that. Out of the blue, Suzy’s phone rang that turn their focus to her. She slowly picks up the phone then she heard a familiar voice on the line.

"Hello?"

“Oh, Siwon-ah.”

“Where are you, Suzy? We have been waiting for your calls like for a long time. We’ve been worried about you. Even haramunim keep asking about Miss Park.”

“Haramunim? Oh, I’m so sorry, Siwon. I wish we could inform this earlier but- HEY STOP THAT, MYUNGSOO!”

Suzy glared at Myungsoo who rolled his eye as he was actually trying to take the phone away from her.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo! Stop that!"

"Go on... Keep that haramunim talk."

"Yah!"

"What? It's true,right? There's not even single mistake on my words earlier."

"Cut it off, Kim Myungsoo. It doesn't help me either if you keep behaving as a child like this. Be a grown up could you?"

"I'm trying too. Why don't you help me then?"

"Ah, seriously! I'm tired of this talk!"

She finally get out from the car and walks to the safer place where she wish Myungsoo wouldn’t come closer.

“Siwon-ah, miyan. Myungsoo keep troubling me with his usual childish attitude. Anyway, tell everybody that we’re ok and we’ll get back as soon as possible.”

“Is there anything wrong?”

“Well, there’s a small accident happened to us. I tell the rest to you once I get back later. Just please keep this secret from them first because I don’t want anybody to be worried about us.”

“So, you believe me more?”

“You’re calmer. That’s the reason.”

“I guess I should say, ONE POINT FOR OUR BAE SUZY! Hehe.. But, I was just wondering... Where are you now? The line seems better there.”

“In a place where I couldn’t recognize it well too. Weird things keep happening and I don’t feel great about it.”

“It’s ok. Just come home safe and make sure nothings happen on your way here, ok? About that place, just... Erm, don’t think too much, ok?”

“Thanks, Siwon. You really are a true helper.”

“Yes. Palli wa (Come back fast). I’ve been missing those addictive smiles.”

“Addictive? Yah! You make it sound like I was sleeping pills or what.”

“Well, a lullaby would be a better example. Take care, Suzy. Bye.”

Suzy hang up the phone while take a breath in and out rapidly. All of a sudden she felt like her cheek going to be recognized as those tomatoes that were on sale now.

From inside the car, Myungsoo was peeking at the girl while keep a sigh after sigh. ‘I’m going crazy with these problems. Another after another... And, now it turns into that scam boy, Choi Siwon. I swear I’m going to pull that so-call sweet dimple off him if he dares to take any forward step of manipulating Suzy. Oh, I should get out from here before the worst occur. Yes, life ! And, I thought it was just a saying.’

Suzy went inside the car when she finished the talk. She ignore Myungsoo's peek on the car's side mirror by turning to the window. But, unfortunately, she couldn't help it when Myungsoo won't care for her little privacy when he purposely turns to his back, stare at her in an uncomfortable way.

"Myungsoo please..." She said in a pleading tone.

Miss Park turns to the window side, ignoring her students little drama.

"What did that scam tell you?"

"It's none of your business Kim Myungsoo. Can't you just stay away from my entire life?"

"I wish I could."

"What does that mean now, Myungsoo? And, you don't even answer the question earlier. I see the picture, Myungsoo. It wasn't from my child time which would make a sense if I couldn’t remember it. I was probably on age of 14 or 15 with that build. And, why I seem to be couldn’t remember anything from the house if I’ve been there? This is seriously confusing me out.”

Myungsoo’s joking face turns as he heard it. He was trying to ignore Suzy before he saw determination in Suzy’s eye. ‘She’s the one who wants to know, right? But... Oh, no you don’t Myungsoo! You promise this before, right?’

“No. The answer is I don’t want to say anything.”

“What?!”

Myungsoo keep his head forward when he heard Suzy’s rage. ‘I’m sorry Suzy... Not now. I’ll tell you everything once you’re done with this later. For now, you have to get it yourself. Miyane...’

***

Suzy slammed the car’s door and headed toward inside the rest house with rage filling inside her. She keep saying this and that in a whisper that earn a confuse look on everybody. Myungsoo who was walking behind her, sigh alone, thinking how cruel fate could be.

"Suzy-ah. What's wron- OH MY GOD! WHAT’S WITH THE FACE, MAN?!"

Hongki immediately approach Myungsoo as he looks at the gloom face that eat all the guy's cheerfulness.

"Nothing... Get me some water, Hongki. I'm craving for one now."

"Yeah, sure. Anything for you, Miss Park?"

"No. I'm fine. I'm just going to my room now. We'll continue the activities later, ok guys? Oh... I'm sooo tired."

"Yeah, you sound like one. Happy sleep, Miss Park."

"Thanks, Hongki."

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEU2Br8mNJc

Suzy keep walking blindly before she felt somebody was grabbing her hand. She turns to her back, ready to have a full scold when she saw the smiling Siwon was standing there. Siwon's cheer face turns immediately after realising Suzy’s devastated expression.

“Suzy-ah.”

“Oh. Wae? Something’s wrong?”

“That one goes to you. Is it something really bad has happen?”

“Maybe. And, my headache wouldn’t be a helper after all.”

“You still had it?”

“Yeah. It went worse just now.”

“Hey, what happen?”

“I was confuse I guess. Things keep happening. And, what made me feel even worse when I was clueless about all those but people keep pointing like I know everything. Keep saying that I was there. I mean, I don’t even remember anything about it, how I’m going to admit it, right?”

Siwon sigh, sensing a frustration in Suzy’s tone earlier. He takes the girl toward one of the bench there and sits her properly. He showed her his best smile ever before saying

“Suzy-ah. Sometimes, there would be those times when we would be clueless about things that happen. You don’t have an aswer for everything. A reason... Sometimes, it wouldn’t be that simple for you to figure it all out. And, sometimes, you should just accept it as another question that doesn’t have answer in this life. Besides, that was what life is all about. Full of question.”

“Siwon-ah. Is there something that you know regarding this? You seem to be close to Myungsoo these days. Did he ever say something to you?”

“You’ll know it all later when you’re ready for it. You just have to be a bit patient right now.”

“The way that you talk just now. Did you? Did you know something, Siwon?”

“I was hoping to say yes so you wouldn’t be in this way anymore. But, I don’t. Miyan. It would be better if I know, right?”

“Ah... Let’s just forget about this. What about some cute, innocent talk that our Siwon always possessed, huh?”

“Stop it. You’re going to make my cheeks burnt later.”

“Is that possible?”

“That is why I told you to stop.”

Suzy gave him a big grin as he said that. He smiled back sweetly, showing out his favourable dimple.

“So, what about some warm coffee inside?” He said.

“Aniya. This fresh breeze is better. I personally prefer this one. The one that we hardly get in a big city like Seoul.”

“You got the point.”

“I know I was smart after all.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmIzAwefAlI&feature=related

Suzy let out a small yet cute chuckled when Siwon was smiling awkwardly at her word. Suzy look up, smiling happily as she stares at the stars. Siwon was smiling alone when he saw the side of Suzy that he loved so much. He keeps staring at the girl before she realise it and turn to her side where Siwon was busying staring at her face. It was just an inched between both of them that made his heart thump so fast that he thought it going to burst soon. He finally look up on the sky when he was success avoiding the nervous-eye-contact.  As Siwon keeps looking to the sky, gazing at the stars, he suddenly feels a hand was grabbing something on his shirt’s pocket. He turns to his side, where Suzy was holding a note book that written ‘job’ on top of it. Siwon quickly grab it back, keep it on his back side pocket this time.

“What is that?” Suzy asked in amusement as she finds how interested the book was.

“It... Some kind of journal.”

“You have a journal?”

“Yeah. Sort of.”

“Siwon-ah. It writes job on top of it. What was that supposed to mean? You have a job? A part-time one?”

“It was far than the one you had in mind now. It wasn’t that type of job.”

“So?”

Siwon shut his eyes tightly as if he refuses to say more. Suzy look at him in confusion, can’t stop her eyes from staring at the guy.

“I... I shouldn’t do this. And, I never did this before. It was not the right thing yet I couldn’t find a better solution for this.”

“Siwon-ah.”

“Sshh! Just let me finished this first before I lost this strength again.”

“Siwon-ah...”

“The whole world going to scream at me later when I'm done with this and I know that well. It was going to be the biggest sin I’ve ever done and it wasn’t a help after all that I know this. I... I... Oh! This is hard."

Suzy keep staring at him when Siwon utter all of the words with his eyes shut close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHMQuotBCRw

"I have to do this. Whatever that happen after this, I won't care for it no more. I have to. As you can see, I couldn't see anything now. Not even your weird expression as you're looking at me now. So, I'm going to say this. I. I like you, Suzy."

Suzy widen her eye hearing it. She keep blinking a few time, processing the words in her mind. 

From afar, behind the bushes, Myungsoo was staring at both of them while sighing. He wasn't that far from the couple, so he did hear almost everything. Even the I like you confession. He was sighing alone with a hope that sounds hard to be fulfil now. 'I wish I was him.' 

 

I realise I keep getting new subbies these days. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Here, I want to give my gratittude to all reader, subcribers and to those who always give me supportive comments... I love you so much!!! See ya~~ 

Oh! And, I can't update often more starting from now due to my school session. I'm going to miss you guys a lot.. Huhu.. Anyway, THANKS AGAIN FOR STAYING WITH ME! Love you~~