Let's go for a trip!!!

My Life..

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0TquDUflLo

 

That day, they had to spend the ninth period in the library as the teacher in charge was absent. Siwon and Suzy pick the same table while Myungsoo was with Hongki. Myungsoo keep staring at them while pouting heavily. ‘Aish... I’m the one who should be there..’

“You’re ok?”                               

Siwon ask as Suzy was holding her head when she keeps flipping the book’s pages.

“Owh? Nae.. I just had a slight headache.”

“Headache? You always get it?”

“Sometimes...”

“Ah..."

***

Suzy was waiting for Siwon at the botanical park as they’ve promised earlier. Siwon finally come with a plastic bag on his hand.

“Here. Take this.”

“What is it?”

“Just a prescription from someone that I know. It’s good for headaches.”

“Someone?”

“An oriental doctor. I know her when I was travelling to her village.”

“A woman?”

“Erm, haramunim accurately. She also owns a rest house.”

“That sure sounds interesting! Geez! Thanks, Siwon!”

“Nae?”

“Don’t you remember about the whole trip thing that Miss Park talk about last fortnight?”

“Ah... Why with that?”

“Since we’re out of budget, I’m just thinking that we maybe could lessen our expenses.”

“And? Sorry... I still don’t get this.”

“It just... I’m thinking of going to that oriental doctor’s village since that sound better. And, since you know her, we maybe get some discounts, right?”

“Well... I guess I could handle that...”

“Great! I’ll go talk to Miss Park about this.”

 

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXa70cyayHU

“So, just like I explain it just now, we will go to that village. We’ll had some game and activities. And, it will be an education visit since the owner of the rest house was an oriental doctor. How was that?”

 

The whole class were in silent as Suzy asked that. They keep looking at each other, without any response to Suzy’s proposal. Myungsoo who was in his sit with his folding arms then come up with a tch sound.

“Yah... Have you seriously think of this? I mean-”

“Shut up!”

“N-nae?”

“Err.. Suzy-ah. I think we should give some space for Myungsoo to give his idea too.”

Miss Park try to budge in as she saw Suzy was being unfair with Myungsoo.

“Idea? All he ever gives to us was trouble. Moreover, he never went to any of annual class camping before, right?”

“Yah! I could go if I want. And, I’ll for sure will go this time.”

“Are you serious, Myungsoo?” Miss Park couldn’t believe what she heard just then. Myungsoo who was nodding, burnt Suzy inside. ‘I wonder what he had in his mind now.’

 

***

“Yah... Yah... Yah!”

Suzy turn around as she saw Myungsoo was following her to the school cafe.

“What’s now, Kim Myungsoo?!”

“What?”

“Why are you following me?”

“Are you serious about the vacation thing? You know it quite dangerous if we went to some stranger place, right?”

“Siwon know her! I told you before, right??”

“Aigoo... Even if he does, could we believe that scam? What if he was actually lying to us all? That he was going to take our money and run away with it. What if that was the truth?”

“Are you out of mind? Yah! If any person going to do that, the person would be you. Pabo!”

“Yah... How could you believe that scam that easy? He was more than you think he was!”

“Oh yeah? What did I didn’t know about him? Would you like to tell me, Myungsoo-shi??”

“Well...”

“I can see you can’t find any of his mistake, right? Because naive person like Siwon wouldn’t be a jerk like you, Myungsoo!”

“Oho! Naive? What is he?Are you sure this is the same Choi Siwon we’re talking now??”

“Forget it. I’m tired of this argument with you.”

“Don’t you think I ever get tired then? Me too!”

“Stop it then. Ok? Just stop it.”

“I’m going to if you just listen to me. Don’t just do things based on what you like, Suzy. I mean, think of it carefully... What if there’s a danger then? Would you be responsible for that?”

“Yes. I’ll be responsible of everything that going to happen there, ok? Now,are we DONE?”

“You will, huh? Is that so?? Aigoo.. Is it that important?”

“Nae? What do you mean?”

“Is it that important you’re meeting Siwon’s acquitances?”

“Mworagu? So, this is all about? You’re being dislike of the idea of me knowing Siwon’s friend? Aigoo... You seriously lost your mind now, Myungsoo.”

“That’s not it. Well-”

“Forget it. Everybody loves my idea so just spend your holiday at home if you dislike it. Besides, you always do that before, right? So, don’t ever try to interrupt this trip's plan. Arasso??”

“Aish.. I’ll go! I told you, right? I’ll go!!”

Myungsoo quickly stomps away from Suzy while keep whining on Suzy’s careless idea. ‘What did she even think of this so-called great plan? Go on then... Keep it that silly idea with that naive Siwon... Pfhh... Naive... Like yeah!!’

Suzy sigh as she saw Myungsoo determination all of a sudden. 'That weird thinking guy... What do he want now...'

She was trying to walk away too before one of her classmate claas her to meet up with their homeroom teacher.

***

"What is it, Miss Park?"

"Oh, Suzy-ah. Come here."

Suzy was smiling all the way until she saw the one that was standing beside Miss Park. Jiyeon. Yes. The arrogant, and love herself too much, Park Jiyeon.

"Hi, Suzy."

"Yeah, Jiyeon. Hi."

She pout when she realise what was going to come. Miss Park always have to bring somebody extra as their class was lacking of students. It was going to be right this year, until that Myung-jerk decide to join in that cause them to have one student without a partner. That's why Miss Park always choose Jiyeon for her popularity and achievement in school despite her bad grades.

"She's coming too this year?"

"Nae. I thought it would be good since Siwon enter our class. I don't know that Myungsoo will join us in the vacation too."

"Me too, Miss Park. Anyway, Jiyeon-ah. you know what to brought and the full scheduled, right?"

"Nae. Don't worry about that. Miss Park already prepare those for me."

"Great then. Just remember. I don't want any problems there."

After Suzy said it, she quickly went out that cause Miss Park and Jiyeon shocked by her sudden reaction. Jiyeon immediately catch her, earning for a better explaination.

"Hey, Suzy!

Suzy turn around with her death stare toward Jiyeon. Jiyeon take two step back as she realise it.

"Hey, calm down. Geez... What's up?"

"Why do you have to be with us on every of our class activites??"

'What? There's something wrong for that?"

"YES!"

"WHAT??"

"I don't like you, Jiyeon. And, I'm not going to like you FOREVER."

"I get that. This is Myungsoo's thing, right?"

"Mwo? Who said?"

"I am. I know you dislike the fact that Myungsoo was a lot of nicer to me than to his childhood friend, right? I can see that."

"Yah! I've never had those on mind, you goofy looking Jiyeon!"

"What?"

"Oh yes. Look at this outfit... I mean, who would wear this tiara to school.. Seriously..."

"Stop it! Stop it, Bae Suzy!"

"Oh yeah? Well, make me."

"We'll se that one later, Suzy. Just wait. You'll receive your karma later."

"Karma? You should said those to yourself instead."

"What was that supposed to mean??"

"Hongki and Jiyoung. Oh... I do know that, Jiyeon."

"M-mwo? H-how do you know that??"

"You don't have to know that. Bye, Jiyeon. See you again SOON."

Jiyeon was startled as she heard it. She widen her eyes as Suzy mocks her and leave her to walk alone. Suzy smirk as she felt satisfied with what she have done. 'Take that, Park Jiyeon! I'm not going to let you go after what ypu do to my best friend. NEVER EVER!'

***

“This sure look stupid just like it sounds.”

Myungsoo keep whining as he saw the scenery outside.

“I told you to stay at home, right?? Why do you even come??”

“I have my right. I pay for this vacation, Bae Suzy.”

“You can just take your money if you dislike it that much. Aigoo... Now I feel like heaven seriously hate me, huh?”

“Don’t blame it to heaven when it’s your fault. Who told you to order this wreck bus, huh? We might rotted without any help on this jungle if it broke all of sudden.”

“I told you that I take all the responsibility, RIGHT? So, don’t worry.”

“Yah! You two... Stop it! Myungsoo-ah. Don’t you think this is great? We being this near with nature... This is a gift, you see??”

“Jiyoung-ah. Seriously?? You’re not blind, right?”

“I told you, Jiyoung. There’s no need for you to talk like this with this type of person.”

“Mworagu?!”

“Kumanhe (Stop it) Suzy-ah.”

Myungsoo turn to his side, looking at Siwon who was showing his stern side to Suzy.

“But, Siwon...”

“You should enjoy the scenery instead. It’s much better than having a fool argument with him, right?”

“You’re right, Siwon. Let’s enjoy the nature.”

Myungsoo could only huff as Suzy was actually listening to Siwon’s words. ‘Aish... Don’t tell me that guy have to be that important to her...’

***

Myungsoo let out a tch sound once again as they were now in front of the house.

“Aigoo... Look at this. Poops everywhere and these dust... Aish... I don’t even know until when I’m going to hold for this.”

Jiyoung sigh when she saw Myungsoo keep wandering around like a police officer on his duty. He keeps touching this and that, earning a disgust expression from all of them.

"Yah, stop it Myungsoo!"

Myungsoo scream in pain when Suzy punch him on the arm. He glared at her while mouthed a 'chugulle' word. Suzy then pout and stuck her tounge out while looking away.

"You should never do that! It was inappropriate you know?"

"Then it is when you punch me like that?? It hurts like HELL!"

"Like yeah... Do you ever experience one?"

"Oh, give me a BREAK. Living with you was one of the examples."

"Mworagu?!"

“Pfft. No one is really gonna like YOU. You’re so headstrong and hit like a guy when you should be cute and girly-HEY! THAT HURT STUPID!”

Myungsoo widen his eye when he realise the one that whacking his head just now wasn't Suzy anymore. He lift up his head just to saw an old woman, was holding a spatula while staring at him.

"You're not supposed to say that to her, young boy. Who give you the right to say that?? You don't want to regret your words later, right?"

"Duguseyo?? (Who are you?)"

"I'm the one who supposed to say that."

The woman still keep her gaze on Myungsoo when Siwon push him away, pulling a hug toward her.

"Haramunim!" He said with his big grin.

"Wait. You... You Siwon, right? Choi Siwon??"

"Haramunim... I glad you remember me. Nice to meet you again, haramunim."

"Oh I miss you, Siwonnie."

Siwon pull out the hug and introduce Miss Park and the whole class.

"So, at the end, here is our famous and respected, Myungsoo."

Siwon actually said that in a displeasing tone as he realise Myungsoo was acting like a brat just now. The haramunim nodded nochalantly while examining the guy in front of her.

"Myungsoo huh? Annyonghaseyo."

"Nae, annyonghaseyo."

"We’re sure going to have a looot of things to do together, Myungsoo... And, I can't wait for that."

Myungsoo rolled his eye when he realise the meaning. 'Omo. What was that supposed to mean?? Don't tell me that this creepy old lady actually have some interest to me. Ooh... This is not going to be good. Like for sure.'

***

"I hate this crack sounding floor."

Myungsoo was tiptoed whenever he land his feet on the kitchen’s floor He watched Suzy in anticipation as the girl was washing the dishes from their lunch. Suzy rolled her eyes, put the dishes away while turning to the nonstop whining Myungsoo.

“Yah! Could you please stop it?! I’m tired of all of these complaints from you. Since when did you ever become such grumpy old grandpas?!”

“Pfhht... Whatever. I have my rights, Miss Bae. I spend a lot enough to come here, REMEMBER??”

Suzy was trying to knock Myungsoo coo-coo’s head with her fist before Siwon come with his sugary dimple.

“Suzy-ah. Watcha doing?”

Myungsoo make a pukes sign with his hand and mouth when he saw Siwon was trying to act all cute with Suzy.

“I was just finishing these dishes, Siwon. Wae? They need me outside?”

“Aniya. I was just checking on you.”

“Checking?? What? You scared that she’ll be hurt by me?? Yah! You should have those worried for me instead. Don’t you remember we’re having a wild, violent WEREWOLF here??”

“ Mwo?! Yah, Kim Myungsoo!”

“Opps... Better get going now!”

Myungsoo was slowly walking when his back bumped into somebody. 'Ehem' he heard. Then he saw Suzy and Siwon's expression start to change. 'Omo. Don't tell me....'

"What are you doing here, Suzy?"

Myungsoo take two step forward and turn to his front to see the person clearly. Eventhough he already recognized her by the voice.

"I was just washing the dishes, haramunim. Waegureyo?"

"Ani. You can left it there. It's not like there's nobody could do this except you."

"It's ok. I could do this. Anyway, I don't want anybody to be burden by this little thing."

"No, they wouldn't. I have a perfect person for this. And, I also need somebody to help me to bunk those woods on the store."

"Oh, I can do that, haramunim." Siwon jump in the conversation.

"Aniya, Siwon-ah. You should spent this precious time with your girlfriend instead."

"Girlfriend? Who?"

"What do you mean who, Suzy? You know WELL what I said, right?"

The haramunim purposely said it in a joking tone that earn a disgust expression from Myungsoo.

"Haramunim, let me tell you. Our Suzy here is not allowed to have those things with human. She has a complicated life where we humans could never understand it. Oh, you'll know it when you realise who was she."

"You seems like you know all, huh young boy??"

"OF course. I'm great at these things."

"Well, then.. I guess was good too. In choosing a person."

"What do you mean, haramunim?"

"Siwon-ah. I've found the fittest person for the works."

"Who?"

"Oh, don't act like you don't know what I mean, young boy."

"What? You mean ME? ME?" Myungsoo said with an incredulous look

"Yes."

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA…SERIOUSLY??? YOU KIDDING ME???” Myungsoo slapped his thighs and clutched his stomach.

"I'm not in the mood to create one, young boy."

The sharp voice made him look up with a wondering face.

"You're serious, right? Haramunim! I don't even lift my books back there in my home, how I'm supposed to move those heavy, rigid woods. I'll be dying of tiredness."

"Well, that's your problems young boy. I don't care. You have to do that if you want to stay here."

Myungsoo widen his eye when he heard the harsh tone. 'Oh... Great! Now, that wicked haramunim even made me as one her slave. What a great vacation, you plan there, Bae Suzy!!!' 

 

Done! Another chapter!! Hehe.. I want to go for a vacation too~~ But, no! School start soon and I don't have time for those... Huhu pity me, right??

Anyway, 30 subbies!!!! WOAH!! LOVE YOU~~ I've been waiting for 30 subbies and I achieve it before chapter 30..

Hwaiting, author-nim!! Yes, that's me.. KEKEKEKE LOVE YOU MY READERS...