Keep calm and let's live it out!

My Life..

Everything has become back to normal after the camping. As usual, the class will be busy with gossips of things on their school. The charming Siwon, the bad-boy type Myungsoo and of course, the new couple Hongki and Jiyeon. Far from the chaos, Suzy keep flipping through pages of her new comic. Nothing on the storyline or the surrounding attracts her. Except…

“Don’t then. I don’t ask you to understand me, right? Just give me space for my personal things, ok?”

The slow, soulless plead stop Myungsoo for holding her longer. He turns his head down, curving small smile before facing the person once again. He slowly moves his hand, trembling as he put it on Suzy’s head. In such a slow motion, he moves his hand, upward, downward, patting the girl’s head.

“Keep it strong.  Don’t ever turn. You HAVE to be strong. Ara?”

Suzy sigh as the flashback comes. ‘Why did he have to say that? What did he mean by that anyway? Ergh. Can’t somebody just tell me what is actually happening?’

“You’re ok?”

Jiyoung was standing beside her, approaching with a big, cheerful smile as usual.

“Aniya… There’s nothing… I’m just… Yah! Where did you go? You’re not here since this morning.”

“Aigoo… Are you trying to change the subject don’t you? I was in principal office. There are some errands I have to do.”

“Ah… But, I wasn’t change the subject at all earlier. I was really curious where you have been.”

“EHEM!”

The ‘ehem’ from behind, cause both of them to face the person. There, Myungsoo was with his pout and Siwon was with his captivating smile. Suzy start to frown as she saw Myungsoo’s reaction.

“Yah. What’s with the face?”

“It’s nothing actually Suzy. Myungsoo was told to finish his assignment by Miss Park earlier. That’s why those pout come from.”

“Assignment? Which one?”

“Actually the assignment was made exclusively for Myungsoo. Because according to Miss Park, she felt that Myungsoo’s writing skills start to worsen. So, she gave our Myungsoo the special technique to learn better.”

“Technique?? Why can’t she just put a big rock on my head instead?? I think THAT’S better! At least, I don’t have to suffer from these stupid essays.”

“You have to write essays?”

“Yes, Suzy… I have to. Go on. You can laugh at me now. You’re probably holding your giggles right now, huh?”

“Pabo. Are you that funny? Who told you that I’m going to laugh? You always misread people don’t you? Huh.”

“M-mwo? Misread? Yah! Why you bother to ask then?”

“Because I care... Can’t I say that instead? Or perhaps laugh should be better?”

Silent.

Myungsoo turn away from the Suzy’s stare as he starts to feel something tingling in his stomach due to the ‘care’.

“People who care about you… There’s a lot actually. Miss Park was one of them. She also cares for you too. That’s why she has been burning the midnight oil just to finish the journal. Just for you. Did she tell you that? I don’t think she did, right? Of course she wouldn’t tell you. It’s because when you’re telling somebody that you actually cares for them, it sounds stupid. It sound exaggerates. It sounds pathetic… But then, this start to happen when the one that receive loves and cares from others did not realise about it. You… Forget it. What I even thinking… You wouldn’t even understand if I gave you a lecture regarding this.”

Suzy walks away as she says it, leaving the rest including Myungsoo speechless with the sudden moody Suzy.

“What… Just happen?”

“Don’t ask me, Myungsoo. Even I don’t know what that is.”

“Wait. Yah. Kang Jiyoung. Where the heck was Siwon anyway? He was standing right here before, right? Beside me, right? Don’t tell me that person was some kind of mutant or what… How come he’s just DISSAPEARED?”

“I… I don’t have any idea too, Myungsoo. I agreed. This is weird.”

***

 

“Suzy-ah! Suzy-ah! Su-suzy-ah…”

Suzy stop when she realises Siwon keeps calling her name.

“You’re following me?”

“Would it be better if I say yes?”

“… Maybe.”

“Yes, then. I’m following you.”

“Can I ask for the reason?”

“Erm… Can I answer no this time?”

“No.”

“Haha… You’re good, Suzy.”

“What?”

“Nothing. I just miss you being like this. The innocent, straightforward Suzy…”

“That’s SO not funny. You’re probably coming here to ask why I did that, right?”

“Did what?”

“Saying those irrelevant things to Myungsoo… It doesn’t make sense doesn’t it?”

“Well, let’s say I was hoping to calm you instead.”

“Calm? What do you mean?”

“Those words… Was let out not with anger I guess… That’s why.”

“I don’t get it.”

“Probably because those care that you’re saying just then applied to you also. It was said based on care. Doesn’t it?”

“Wow. Perhaps, you should apply for a love expertises position in this school.”

“Such thing… It DOES exist?”

“I guess…”

“Well, even if it is, I don’t have time for that.”

“What? You’re moving?”

“Not for now.”

“You’re weird. Do you know that?”

“Hahaha… I guess I do, Suzy… I guess I do.”

***

 

“I think we need to talk.”

Suzy turn when she saw Myungsoo was whispering at her side.

“This is not a place to talk. We’re in library. We supposed to READ in here.”

“I know that basic too, Bae Suzy. So, what? You’re telling me you’re reading now?”

“Absolutely!”

“Like yeah… I wonder since when comics are categorized as reading stuff in library.”

“Well, it is still READING, right?”

“Whatever. Help me with this then.”

“What’s that?”

“The stupid essays of course. Improving my writing skills?? Ergh. Just by looking at it, I feel like puking.”

“Go puke then.”

“What??”

“Why I’m the one that have to help you with this stuff? I’m not your tutor or what.”

“I’m paying you then.”

“Forget it. I’m not doing it.”

“Mwo?”

“You heard me. And, please keep your voice down. People are looking at us now.”

“Alright. Just make this as a favour instead. Would you help me finish these essays?”

“Stop that puppy eyes and I’ll see what I can do.”

“SERIOUSLY??”

“Cut that voice out, Myungsoo! Now, sit.”

With a smirk, Myungsoo immediately pull a chair in front of Suzy and take a sit. He was smiling happily but quickly covers it whenever Suzy take a peek on him.

***

After explained some basics knowledge of writing a good essays, Suzy finally huff in relieved.

“So…. That’s all that you have to do. Got it?”

“Can you please repeat it? You’re talking too fast; I can’t catch even a word.”

“You’re not stupid as far as I remembered, Myungsoo! I’ve repeated like thousand times already. How much more would be enough??”

“Stop with the stupid word could you? I told you to use your lips and not bullets when you’re talking, right??”

“M-mwo? Bullets? Ergh. Forget it. I don’t think this is going anywhere.”

“W-wait. Where are you going?”

“To the class, of course. Forgot that we still have lesson to do?”

“Ah… I guess I’m starting to forget those things.”

“I wonder is there even anything on your head.”

“Yah! Bae Suzy! You can’t blame me though. Don’t you remember I always skip classes before?”

“Of course I do. But, the blame still goes to you I guess. Who’s to blame when you’re the one who made the decision based on your crazy mind?”

“Well…”

“Yeah. I think you got the answer. I’ll be going first then. Annyong.”

“Yah! Suzy! Wait for me! Let’s go together!”

***

“You think they’ll going to be good?”

“Who?”

“Those two…”

“Who is this that you’re talking about? Suzy?”

“And Myungsoo.”

“They’re together? But, I thought Suzy told me she’s going to library alone.”

“Jiyoung-ah… Myungsoo told me the same thing.”

“Seriously? They’re together then? Woah! We should stop them then! Who knows what could have happen!”

But, before Siwon could even stop Jiyoung, both of them were speechless as Myungsoo and Suzy come without a sense of world war 3 as they always had.

“What happen?”

“Suzy-ah. I thought I’m the one should ask that. You’re ok, right?”

“Cut it off, Jiyoung. Wow… That worried expression somehow suits you.”

“What?? This is weird, right? How come there’s no single argument from you guys??”

“Yah, Kang Jiyoung! You want us to quarrel instead? Are you out of your mind?”

Jiyoung pout as Myungsoo stare at her like a herring. ‘Jeez… I’m not a food!’

“Whatever then… It’s good that you guys are being like this. Keep it then. I hope you guys could become good friend one day.”

“In your dream, Jiyoung. Can you move a bit? I want to sit.”

“Eh? Ah… Ok…”

Myungsoo was trying to get to his sit when suddenly he saw Suzy almost tripped out of careless. But, to his surprise, Siwon who was the nearest person to her was doing nothing as he saw that. Not even a slight worried in his eyes. Without a reason, he came closer, a rage start filling out.

“Yah, Bae Suzy! You should stop makes people irritate with your sloppy mistake!”

Suzy scratch her not itchy head as she heard the yell from afar. She tries balancing herself, holding at the chair, as she saw Myungsoo was coming toward her direction. Suzy immediately sigh as she saw Myungsoo was throwing his tantrum at her after a great atmosphere just then.

“What?”                                                                                                                                                                                         

“What?? Why do you have to be this reckless?? What will your aunt says if she saw you almost fall just now?”

Suzy rolled her eyes backward as she heard the nonsense comment.

“What? Haha. You got be kidding me. Yah, Kim Myungsoo! What happen to you recently? Why did suddenly you’re changing into this worrying harabuji type? Michokunna? (Have you turned crazy?)”

“Mwo?? Yah! It’s officially your mistake! You shouldn’t be that careless!”

“Tch… Tch… Tch… I know this will come too at the end. It’s just too weird when you guys were too nice to each other. Yeah, yeah… Keep the argument then. I won’t bother you at all. I bet you have kept it too long, right? The feeling of wanting to scream to each other... Am I right? Go on. I won’t stop you.”

Myungsoo and Suzy just keep exchange their gaze as Jiyoung said that. Slowly, Myungsoo sigh as he start to sense there’s something wrong with Siwon’s sudden act. ‘I have to find this out.’

 

 

 

Lalalala~~~ YO people! kekeke XD

Did you miss me?? ^^ Well, I miss you guys soooooo much! And, that's why I want to update soooo badddd huhu 

Eventhough, I can't give a better story outline but I do hope you could enjoy this update. hehe

Till, then ^^ Happy reading~~