Siwon ~breaking the code~

My Life..

I get this awesome, lovely, cute poster on this shop

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/232040/green-peas-graphic-shop-open-graphic-poster-request-postershop-graphicshop

by sushiroll13 

She was the best designer I've ever found and I absolutely don't have to mention how friendly and nice being she was.

Hope you all going to visit her for a poster, k?? ^-^ 

Anyway, ENJOY THE STORY!!! =)))))

And, I've also put songs, so make sure you listen to it have more feel toward their conversation. Ok? =) 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suEMcdkpH4A

 

It’s been tough for Myungsoo since the day Siwon had his date with Suzy. Siwon’s strange,ninja-type behaviour somehow start to annoy him. He sigh as he watched Siwon was being so serious with his spy things.

“Do I have to remind you to stop staring at my things? What? Gazing my things have been your excitement now?!”

“Am I allowed to spoke the truth?”

“Stop playing around, Siwon. I’m getting tired with your not-so-cute aegyo.”

“At least you did mention it was aegyo, right?”

“Am I even able to speak the truth?”

“I could see you’re mocking me now..”

Myungsoo sigh as he saw Siwon was seriously getting on his nerve.

“What do you want now, Siwon? I don’t have time to play around.”

“Neither do I.”

As he was being frustated with Siwon’s annoying behaviour,somehow something start to recall in his mind.

“Did.. Did she tell you anything during the date?”

“Did she even have something to tell me?”

“I’m the first to ask.”

“And, I’m the second. But, we know that my question is more important than yours,right?”

“And, why is that?”

“Because, apparently I’m the one who set question and you’re in charge of giving command.”

“Then, I command you to stop.”

“I will. But, later. Now, answer my question.”

“Why does that bother you so much? Did you guys bad-mouthing me on the date? I know that was it when I saw the big grin on the werewolf last time.”

“I wish she did that.”

“So.. There’s nothing happen?”

“Something did.. Suzy said, she hate chocolate.”

“Mwo?!”

“You heard me.”

“But,it doesn’t make sense. S-suzy.. She loves chocolate more than her life. She do!"

Myungsoo then stop for a while, processing the verse back. Siwon look at him with a full of curiousity.

"Wait. She told you that?? That she hate it?” Myungsoo finally said after taking a long paused. He sound more calm this time, using his slow tone toward Siwon.

“Nae. Why?”

“A-ani. What else that she told you?”

“Not much. It seems like she don’t even have anything to tell me. Why? There’s something wrong?”

“Not-nothing.”

“Good, then..’

“Siwon. You probably want to go now.”

“Ani. I told ahjussi (his chaffeur) to pick me in the next half an hour.”

“We do have a verdant park in front of my mansion. There’s a lot of exciting things there. Just spent your half an hour there. Do anything that you like. J-just go.”

“What happen, Myungsoo?”

“Nothing. Now, go before I kick you out from my house.”

Siwon quickly walk out from the house when he saw Myungsoo was going to let go his anger to him. ‘Weird.. he even stuttered.. What actually happen between those two? Now, I feel like my curiousity was going to kill me.’

Siwon finally intended to just follow Myungsoo’s advice on spending his time on the park in front of  Kim’s resident. ‘So, a lot of exciting things means stalls and snacks truck? Very funny, Myungsoo. I don’t even know why I listen to you after everything that I had to get through.’ He was wandering around the park until his eye catch something familiar. Or,even more accurately, somebody.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8is8BeD91K8&feature=related

 

“Annyong.” He said as the figure was  backfacing him.

 As the girl turn, she unconciously let out a sweet smile.

“Annyong!”

 Siwon chuckled as he was now witnessing the most carefree girl in the world. ‘Suzy was right. This girl was sure the most cheerful person I've ever met.’

“What are you doing, here?” She stated as Siwon was busy with his thought.

“Just.. Trying to eat-away my free time I guess.”

“Eat-away. I should wrote that word on my journal. I love it, Siwon!”

Siwon widen his eye when Jiyoung really did what she mention earlier. He clear his throat when he realised Jiyoung was being clueless with the situation.

“Jiyoung-ah. So... This is the real you?”

“Nae. Wae?”

“Ani. I guess now I know why Hongki was so attached to you.”

Siwon could see Jiyoung was blushing when she heard that. She then nodded slowly and turn away.

“So.. You’re waiting somebody?” He ask, try to start a small talk with the girl.

“Apparently. Somebody make promise to me. But, it seems like he’s not going to fulfil that.”

“I’m sure he will.”

“You do?”

“Yeah..”

“Why?”

“Because I know he will.”

“What are you? Fortune-teller?”

“I was way better than that.”

“Pfhh..”

“So,you’re not going to fall for that?”

“I was way better than that.”

Siwon laugh as he realised Jiyoung was mocking him.

“I heard about that.” Jiyoung said when she saw she was turning Siwon on.

“What?”

“The date.”

“Ah.. How?”

“What a silly question you had there. She was my best friend, remember?”

Siwon laugh once again. He didn’t know how but having this type of conversation with a person who seemingly was the same type as him was definitely a fun. He keep laughing until the last sentence struck his mind. He then smile as he certainly know that this going to be a great hit and that will going to benefit him a lot.

“Best friend, huh?

“Was that even a question?”

“Can I asked you a real one, then?”

“Let’s see the real meter for the truth.”

“You have one with you now?”

“I’m going to find one if you’re agreed to search for it together. You want to go now?”

“We’ll do it later. Just let me finish my question first.”

Jiyoung huff and nodded unwillingly.

“What was that reaction for? You start to dislike our simple talk now?”

“Well, I thought we’re going to have some fun rather just being stuck at this damp yet burning and boring park.”

“Well.. I’m not the one who make the promise, right?”

“You’re right.. Just go on with your question.”

There was a paused there. Siwon seriously was hesitating to continue his words. He wonder if Jiyoung would give him the answer that he needed to untangle all his curiousity. Yes. He know Jiyoung was the most innocent human being that he could found in this world but will she able to tell the truth and dodge the friend code? That was the problem.

“I was dying of waiting now.” Jiyoung finally voiced out.

“Ah, miyan.”

“So,what is it?”

“Just..”

“It’s her,right?”

“You mean.. Suzy?”

“No. I mean our economy issues.”

Jiyoung was expecting for another laugh but unfortunately all that she get was a completely silent, ackward situation. She then continue as she believed the guy not going to blurt out his question that soon.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoKYghaMzWg

 

“I maybe not the smartest person among us, well, I’m for sure was one step ahead of Hongki but.. Well, what I mean here is, I know that expression well. And,I can see that you, Choi Siwon, were obviously attracted to our Suzy these days.”

“It was far from what you have in your mind now, Jiyoung.”

“Nope. I know what I’m saying and I’m not going to regret about it.”

“I just..”

“Aha! That’s it. You’re going to admit about it just now, right? I don’t think I have those answer, though. Sorry..”

“What do you mean?”

“Suzy is weird. I know that. Everybody do. But, if you’re seeking for an answer, I don’t think I was the one who rensponsible for it.”

“So,who own it, then?”

“The truth is,nobody have it,Siwon.. I don’t think Myungsoo even know about it. But, still.. Who knows, right? All this time, Suzy was being so secretive with us.. And, I don’t need to mention Myungsoo. He was way stranger than Suzy was. It was like he’s living in his own world. Where nobody ever succeed of  breaking the code to there.”

“What if I manage to do that? What if I succeed of finding the code?”

“Then, you’re going to face the consequences. Sometimes,what we don’t know is the one that we’re not supposed to know. It was called as nature.”

“So, you just going to let it be like that? Because it’s nature?”

“Because I love Suzy. And, I don’t want to hurt her.”

“What does that related to the secret?”

“There’s no secret.. It’s just.. Changing I guess.. Suzy choose to change because maybe she think that was better. And, to change somebody opinion on her own life was equal to hurting her. In some logical way.”

“Like what?”

“Like when you’re opinion about your life was ignored by others. Something that you want to do but was unrespected by others. That’s hurting you, right?”

“And, you saying that based on?”

“Because, apparently nobody like the idea of me with Hongki. Not even the careless Myungsoo.”

Jiyoung sigh as she say that. She try to cover her dissapointment with a smile but somehow it wasn’t enough in Siwon’s eye. He could see there’s a lot that was occuring among this people and he’s sure going to dig all this up. He somehow felt that this one going to be his responsibility.

As both of them were busy with each other thoughts, Siwon heard a voice was screaming at him. Something like...

“STOP WHATEVER YOU HAVE IN YOUR SICK MIND NOW, SIWON!”

Both of them immediately turn to the voice.

“Ah.. Hi.”

 He was going to greet more but Siwon stop as he saw the guy was looking at him with two burning eyes.

“I’m not going to allowed that!”

“Allowed what, Hongki?”

He could feel that he’s going to burst out laugh with Hongki’s rage. Somehow, he looks like those weary, old clown with their weird makeup and lame jokes.

“You’re wooing my girl. Enough is enough, Siwon. First,you had it with Suzy. Now, you’re going to expand your silly fan club with my JIYOUNG?!”

“Relax, Hongki.. That not even once popped out on this SICK MIND. But, I’m not going to assure you more if you’re having this type of attitude with your girlfriend.”

“What was that supposed to mean?”

“You better watch out,Hongki. With this appearance, thousands of men going to snatch her for sure.”

“Mworagu?!”

“Khanda, Jiyoung-ah.”

“Ah.. Nae. It’s nice to have that talk with you, Siwon.”

“Erm. Let’s have those more, soon. I’m going for now.”

Jiyoung turn to her side as Hongki take a sit on the bench next to her while mumbling alone. She couldn’t hear it properly but she sure it was all about Siwon.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NgXzmn53yk

 

“You should forget the intention of being with that douchebag.” He said while punching a fist on his own hand.

“I’ll reconsider that.”

“Listen-”

To his suprise,Jiyoung coincidently put her middle finger towards his mouth.

“Smile.” She said,didn’t even bother to look at his eye.

“Mwo?”

“I said, smile. Why do I have to repeat things now? I’m the one who should be angry.”

“What do-”

Hongki stop as he realised he was an hour late for their date. He then cupped Jiyoung’s face while smiling idioitically.

“You smile, then. You have to look happy! We’re on a date now.”

Jiyoung pout and rolled her eyes. She didn’t feel like smiling and now Hongki was forcing her lips to curve a smile. She was going to have a medal with her powerful-sulking-acting until Hongki start showing his monkey dance. She can’t help it but burst out her laugh.

“Yah! Stop it! People’s seeing!”

Hongki stop and smile to his only sweetheart.

“You’re going to stop that,right? Because if you didn’t, I’m sure going to take this dance to the natonal tv. I bet I’m going to become long-search idol soon with this face-”

“Monkey face.”

Jiyoung cut in before he could even finish his sentence. He then smile and pinched her on the cheeks.

“I was going to say beautiful.” He said.

“We all know that it was just a total lie made by you, Hongki.”

Once again,he pinched her cheeks that earn a light punch from her. Hongki smile sweetly, devoting this sweet memory in his mind. ‘I’m not going to forget this, Jiyoung. The only one who could make me to be in this stated, playing cheerfully.. It was you, Jiyoung. I’m sorry....'

***

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvlkL7JrFCM

 

“I don’t want to go, Imo!”

“Suzy. Don’t make me forced you to it.”

“Show me, then!”

“Suzy-ah..”

“No, Imo. Why can’t you just understand this simple word? NO! I don’t want to go! I don’t want to be on those wires and shining-hurting-eye’s lamp. I don’t want. It’s hurting me..”

“Still.. You have to, Suzy. I promise, it’s not going to be that long.”

“The pain continues afterward. I was having this weird nightmare every single night. I can’t take that pain anymore, Imo. I wasn’t that strong. Why can’t you just understand me?”

“Because it was for your own good, Suzy. Remember why we agreed to moved back to Seoul?”

“No, Imo. There’s nothing wrong with me. You said that. Even the doctor told me that. So,why do I have to this? Am I sick? No. But,doing this make me sick.”

Miss Bae sigh as she heard the confession. But, she eventually manage dragging Suzy to the hospital.

Suzy was still pouting heavily when the nurse brought her to the room. It was a familiar one for her. 2 years ago,she was forced to moved back to Seoul for the reason that her recovery was going to held out better in here. The only problem is,after every check-up was done, she has been proven that nothing’s wrong with her physical state. So, why did they still want to point out that this was the best for her? Should it be the best if she’s getting hurt afterward? This was just a total nonsense.

 She nodded when the nurse told her to stay put on her bed while she’ll going to call up for the doctor. She keep sighing after sighing when finally she heard somebody was twisting the doorknobs. She turn to the door and was going to jump out of suprised when the person popped out from the main entrance.

“What the-”

“No time to explain. Come!”

She grab his free hand that was going to reach her out. They walk in a fast paced, scared that their evil plan going to be discover out. After assuring that they were distant away from the hospital, he finally stop and take a look at the panting girl beside her.

“You’re ok?”

“WHAT WAS THAT?!”

 

So, I come back!!! With the whole AFF maintaining things, I get layed. SO, who you think the one that grab Suzy will be??!! Woah.. This is quite interesting. (Like yeah.. You're the only one who think of that.. Kekekeke) Anyway, this is quite an important chapter and it was actually the start of the excitement. I promise you more, SO PLEASE WAIT, k?? Hehehe..  And, I'm taking this oppurtunity to give my gratittude toward AFF's admin, Jason who doing his great job at surviving our lovely AFF. OWH!! WE LOVE YOU JASON!! And, may his gf rest in peace~~~