I think I like you

My Life..

So here you go the poster!! Daebak!! I love it.. Hehehe

You can go to the shop in this link..

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/234803/n-e-w-t-o-k-k-i-d-o-k-k-i-graphic-review-trailers-ouvert-hiring-graphics-poster-review-trailer-shop-cute-myungjoe

OH!! I love them.. You should go visit, k??

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI2WO0banvw

 

“WHAT WAS THAT?!”

Myungsoo freaked out when he heard the tone. He ruffled out his hair, noticed that was the only thing he could do now. Suzy sigh as she saw Myungsoo try to utter his words but keep being cut off with err and erm.

“S-so.. Err.. You.. Erm.. You don’t want to do this?”

“Were you a mind reader? Did I ever said I want to do this?”

“No.”

“And, how you know about I’m doing my treatment here?”

“I didn’t. I was on my way to the hospital when I saw your aunt was forcing you to the room.”

“Why did you go to hospital,then? You’re sick?”

“I was-I-I was suffering of diarrhea.”

“You’re kidding me?”

“No! I don’t know how but I get that this morning.”

Myungsoo tried to peek on the girl reaction before he turned down as he received a death glared from her. Suzy stared at him as she saw he was looking down all the time, avoiding an eye-contact with her. She then remember that this guy actually was doing her a big favour just now. No. This annoying,brat-jerk was just saving her life. And, she was still with this attitude with him. How dumb could she be?

“You.. You might be didn’t know this but you just saved me from a disaster, Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo try to look up, convincing that the atmosphere were finally better now.

“You saved me.. Why?”

“Because I should do that, Suzy.”

“So, it was true? You’re actually changing to better one?”

“I guess..”

An ackward silent start killing them. Suzy forcing herself to curve a smile.

“Let’s go somewhere else.. I don’t want that crazy thinking people going to find us this soon.”

“Yeah.. You’re,right.”

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB_1cm2cG88

 

Jiyeon was having her tea-time with one of her admire when she spotted someone was waiting for her outside of the shop. She then excuse herself, rush toward the guy who was staring at her from the start.

“What are you doing here, Hongki?”

“I have something to do.”

“Something? Stalking maybe?”

“Don’t keep assuming things, Jiyeon. I told you I have something to do, right?”

“Well, you stop denying things then. If it’s not, why do you keep staring at me like a stalker?!”

“Oho.. What’s wrong with our queenka now? Being unsure all of a sudden? Are you afraid that I might come and investigate your dirty little secret, Miss Park Jiyeon??”

“MWORAGU??”

“Hongki-ah!”

Both of them immediately turn to the voice. Jiyoung was jogging happily toward the couple. But, her expression suddenly change as she saw Jiyeon’s death glare.

“Oh.. Jiyeon-ah.. You’re here?”

“Erm. You too, huh? Nice to meet you, Jiyoung.”

“I was buying some stuff..”

“I can see that.” Jiyeon said while pointing toward Jiyoung’s shopping bag  with her eye.

Jiyoung nodded and smile toward her. Out of the blue, Hongki suddenly grab her hand, purposely showing that to Jiyeon.

“Well, we better get going now. We for sure don’t want to bother Jiyeon with her little date, right?”

“Date?”

“Yeah.. I think I shouldn’t let my man keep waiting. Have a nice day, Hongki.”

Hongki turned away as Jiyeon walk toward the shop again. Jiyoung could only stare and sigh. She seriously couldn’t understand the whole situation yet she don’t know the right way for her to let out the curiousity.

“Waegure? (What’s that all about?)” She finally said, looking at the gloomy Hongki.

“Aniya (Nothing).. Khaja(Come).”

“Oh.. Nae.”

Jiyoung turn around once again, peeking at Jiyeon who was now in the shop, continuing her date. ‘This is weird.. Why I can’t take my mind over that girl? And, why Hongki hate her so much? Aish.. I shouldn’t keep thingking these things. Hongki would be upset if he know I was having these bad thoughts of him..’

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCoQHwUUNfc

 

Myungsoo turn to his away to his side when the ahjumma of the stall give him her death stare. After a couple of round avoiding an eye-contact,the ahjumma finally approach their table.

“How old are you, son?”

Myungsoo ignore the question while peeking at the drunk girl beside him who keep mumbling alone. He sigh and bowing apologetically toward the other customers.

“I asked, HOW OLD ARE YOU, SON??”

The ahjumma repeated her question as she saw that Myungsoo was ignoring her.

“I’m turning 19 soon..”

“20 is the legal age of drinking. You know the law, right?”

“Yes. But, I wasn’t the one who drink..”

“You’re the one who ordered it from my niece, right? And, apparently she was being blinded by your fake smile when she unconciously slip the Soju bottles.”

The ahjumma turn to her niece as she said. Myungsoo smile to her as he could feel that the girl already blushed with his charm.

“She’s.. My noona! That’s right! She’s apparently older than me.”

“Are you’re trying to fool me, now? She looks much younger than you.”

“What? But, I thought I was the one who had more flawless face...”

“Stop dreaming! And, don’t ever try to create any fuss in here. Now go. Before I call a cop!!”

“Ahjumma, relax.. I’m making my way out now, ok? Cool down...”

He then quickly pull Suzy out of the stall with his nonexist muscle. As he was struggling to put Suzy back to her sober state,that girl then unconciously lay on the road. Lucky for them, the road miraculously was empty at that time. ‘And, it was just 10 pm,’ he thought.

“Yah! Irona (Get up)! You’re going to kill yourself, soon.”

“NO! I want to sleep. This is so good.”

Suzy said as she keep caressing the road.

“Mwo? Get a grip! Are you going to keep this act?!”

“Myungsoo being serious? Where’s my phone? I’m sure going to record this up. Hick!”

Suzy was being all drunk as she take out her phone and pretending she was capturing his picture. She keep doing the stuff while Myungsoo try his best to stop her. Myungso breath in relieved as he find that she finally fall asleep when he heard her head hit the road.

“Fuhh.. Finally..”

He try to lift up the girl, exposing the girl’s bare face. He gaze at the face for quite a time. He keep looking without even getting tired of the beautiful features. He eventually stop when he heard a honk from a car that passing by.

 

***

“This is.. Uff.. Must be what an elephant weights..”

Myungsoo manage to say the words from his hard panting.

“I wonder why do I even thinking of this stupid idea at first. Piggy ride?! You just finding a cause of your death, Myungsoo!”

“Ergh.. Shut up! Go, horsy!”

“Yah! Stop moving! You’re killing me now,Suzy!”

“Erm.. Whatever.. HICK!”

“Pabo, Myungsoo. Pabo, Myungsoo. You’re totally getting a gym session if you manage to survive from this torture, Kim Myungsoo. LIKE FOR SURE.”

***

“Thanks.. We owe you big time, Myungsoo.”

“It’s ok, kumonim.”

“Stay here. I’m going to boil some coffee for you.”

Myungsoo nodded as he saw Suzy’s aunt make her own way down to the kitchen. He glanced at the girl who was probably being in her dreamy land by now.

“You owe me overflowing gratittude once you’re waked up, Bae Suzy.”

He was on his way out when he heard something. He then approached the girl with a smirk.

“You’re going to give me one, now? Start it with, A LOT OF THANKS TO YOU, MY LIGHT, SHINING, ARMOR, MYUNGSOO-SHI.”

He laugh as he said that. He pinched the girls face. Something that he couldn’t do for such a long time.

“M-Myungsoo-ah...”

“NAE??”

He said, smiling as he find that the face look seriously funny now.

“I think I like you”

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrm7Yy_pcA4

 

Jiyeon finally pick the call as she start to feel annoyed with the unstopping calls.

"What is it, Hongki?!"

"What's with the sound? You're at a club now?"

"What? You wanna come over? Just remind me first so I don't have to face you later."

"I'm not that desperate. There's something I need to say."

"Make it fast."

"Not now. Wait for me at school tomorrow."

"Sure.. Whatever. Gonna hang up."

"Ok, then. Bye."

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0TquDUflLo

 

Myungsoo barely left the house before his legs start to collapsed on him and  he have to hold on Suzy’s gate.

I think I like you

He held his breath as those words keep bouncing in his head,sounding louder and louder with each rephrase.He couldn’t help but try to cover his silly smile. And, start to think, Am I dreaming?

“Haha.. Look at yourself, unbreakable Myungsoo, smiling idiotically just because a girl told that she like you in her drunking state,” he mummbled alone.

But,then he stop. He look up to Suzy’s room. The lights already off now. Miss Bae probably was in charge for that. He keep staring at the room and sigh. Who was he going to lie? She’s not just any girls. She’s Suzy. Suzy that always cheer up his day when he need it. The one that maybe have become....

I think I like you

He set those words on replay on his head, making sure he would never forget those sweet sounding words.

 

To my subscriber who always give me strength for this story, silent readers and also to other subscribers>>> thanks!! I love you so much!!!! <3 =D